*

NeoMyztikX

  • P Cup
  • 1454
    • http://not yet
Re: 3D chick with huge tits!
« Reply #15 on: June 04, 2005, 09:11:28 PM »
too bad some people actually CAN do stuff with 3dstudio max

 

but u aint one of them

*dissed cooked and ready to serve*

now leave the nice poser people alone


(ps i made these myself so im not violating any posting rules)

*

PoserLover

  • E Cup
  • 333
Re: 3D chick with huge tits!
« Reply #16 on: June 04, 2005, 09:49:40 PM »
They are lovely. My only gripe with 3D Studio Max is the price. I just can't afford it! Poser, on the other hand, is relatively inexpensive and lets me do most of what I want to. I would love to own 3DS as well, but it just isn't going to happen any time soon.
Those who seek women of Epic Proportions, please visit my gallery.

*

PoserLover

  • E Cup
  • 333
Re: 3D chick with huge tits!
« Reply #17 on: June 04, 2005, 11:37:40 PM »
Out of curiosity... how long did the render of the "Girl in the Grass" take? Whenever I turn on stuff like depth-of-field, the render times skyrocket.
Those who seek women of Epic Proportions, please visit my gallery.

*

peschi

  • D Cup
  • 141
Re: 3D chick with huge tits!
« Reply #18 on: June 05, 2005, 10:04:58 AM »
I much prefer the custom renders of sites like 3darling. He uses 3D Studio Max. The problem with poser models is that they always are derrived from the same model (victoria), of course you can blow up the boobs, but they still look blowed up, with no texture.

 

*

Liam

  • 4287
Re: 3D chick with huge tits!
« Reply #19 on: June 05, 2005, 11:01:10 AM »
It took my computer 12 hours to render this in Vue 4.  It’s not my best, but it’s still one of my favourites.


NeoMyztikX your girl in the grass pic is incredible.

PoserLover the face in your render is great!

*

Emery

  • D Cup
  • 165
Re: 3D chick with huge tits!
« Reply #20 on: June 05, 2005, 12:18:01 PM »
Have you guys thought of going into game  design? Neo, your pic is amazing.. and the other one- the vampire, its like a screenshot from a game ( a high end one too). Prickly I would wait before I critisize these guys man, especially since you're renders look like those leprachaun toys with no hair and big boobs.

*

boobrepli

  • Banned User
  • 1209
Re: 3D chick with huge tits!
« Reply #21 on: June 05, 2005, 01:16:20 PM »
I'm planning on making a game but it will be in flash, no real 3D, pre-animated sequenses.

*

boobrepli

  • Banned User
  • 1209
Re: 3D chick with huge tits!
« Reply #22 on: June 05, 2005, 01:28:08 PM »
Yeah in 3DS you can use vertex smoothing but poser has a built in smoothing when rendering, so they can go as big as you want and you cannot see any corners of vertexes.  I'm on the verge of importing and using all my models in 3dsMax as the dynamics and spring functions are much better.  But still i prefer to use my good ol' victoria in 3dsmax because she has a realistic feel to it.  I bet that it is not easy to make a real life model like in the 3D movie final fantasy.  For now i'll stick with poser because i got the capability to make custom morph systems for it and deliver them to the community wich means more big boob renders wich means more joy.  Basicly poser is good because it's easy and makes those 3D boobies take over the world ;D ;D

*

NeoMyztikX

  • P Cup
  • 1454
    • http://not yet
Re: 3D chick with huge tits!
« Reply #23 on: June 05, 2005, 03:40:25 PM »
Quote:

Out of curiosity... how long did the render of the "Girl in the Grass" take? Whenever I turn on stuff like depth-of-field, the render times skyrocket.




i rendered both in seperate layers both taking 2-3 hours

*

NeoMyztikX

  • P Cup
  • 1454
    • http://not yet
Re: 3D chick with huge tits!
« Reply #24 on: June 05, 2005, 03:42:33 PM »
if u liked those search for my renders in the feedback and offtopic section

*

ZaDocTor

  • G Cup
  • 736
Re: 3D chick with huge tits!
« Reply #25 on: June 05, 2005, 05:03:14 PM »
Hello,
I have, to say that every Computer Graphics Program.
Has, its good and bad parts.
The look of the image depends on the creator, or artist themselves.
Some, people are not good with lighting, or with the
content of the image in itself. It depends.
But, as long as they created the image and, was willing to
post that image here at the BEA forum. Every image, they
create is ~Great in my book~.
~TakeCare Everyone~


( o Y o )-ZaDocTor Is BE Certified, by The BE Society of Breast Expansion SurGeons-( o Y o )

*

WantumBigger

  • E Cup
  • 212
Re: 3D chick with huge tits!
« Reply #26 on: June 05, 2005, 06:41:53 PM »
holy crap, the hair on that grass girl is amazing, she still looks a bit fake though.  The technology is RIGHT there, but I can still tell it's fake.  Seems that happens alot with movies too.

*

3Darling

  • A Cup
  • *
  • 18
    • www.3rd-art.com
Re: 3D chick with huge tits!
« Reply #27 on: June 05, 2005, 07:04:04 PM »
The hair isnt CG - as well as the wheatfield
its clever compositing though, like it a lot..

-

thank you Peschi

*

Chronicler

  • Banned Member
  • 1763
Re: 3D chick with huge tits!
« Reply #28 on: June 07, 2005, 03:46:43 AM »
Quote:

The hair isnt CG - as well as the wheatfield
its clever compositing though, like it a lot..



Good point about art.

Quote:

3DS is great. I prefer Poser for, well, posing.

Cheating? Who cares? Isn't it the end result that counts? I always thought easy was a good thing...




I've used MAX too and while it is amazing, I'd rather use something like MilkShape for doing custom wireframes in Poser. It accomplishes the same thing for the most part, and it's like only a few bucks. Dunno if they even still make it but it's a really cool, small program that doesn't have the learning curve of 3DSMax.

*

misterprickly

  • D Cup
  • 118
    • www.newperspectivecomics.com
Re: 3D chick with huge tits!
« Reply #29 on: June 07, 2005, 07:10:00 AM »
my girls are all "styleized" for that easy on the eyes look (like sherk,incredibles,etc).

I have done more extensive work on my girls, in face I'm making a "movie quality" girl with a fully animateable face, realistic hair, eyes, skin etc. but it takes a long time.


for those who want to try MAX but can't afford; you can download GMAX.

it's made by the same company and is totally FREE!!
NO cost or OBLIGATION to buy, and there are a number of pluginsfor download to better enhance your enjoyment.
My Girlfriend had a pain in her right BREAST...
It turned out to be her trick knee! LOL.