Home
Forum Index
Help
Rules
FAQ
Login
Register
3D chick with huge tits!
Breast Expansion Archive Forum
The Arts
The Palette
3D chick with huge tits!
Pages:
1
...
4
5
[
6
]
7
Topics:
« previous
next »
Print
Benji Dude
G Cup
933
Re: 3D chick with huge tits!
«
Reply #75 on:
December 31, 2006, 06:55:29 PM »
Quote:
makes me wish I was a game character!
Are you sure about that?
Logged
BEA non-members site
BEA members site
Don't forget about my Yahoo group
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/theworksofbenjidude/
misterprickly
D Cup
118
Re: 3D chick with huge tits!
«
Reply #76 on:
February 04, 2007, 07:28:39 AM »
I love ctrl_alt_delete!
here's a game girl I'm working on (for an "indi" game).
what do you think?
[image]
[/image]
Logged
My Girlfriend had a pain in her right BREAST...
It turned out to be her trick knee! LOL.
misterprickly
D Cup
118
Re: 3D chick with huge tits!
«
Reply #77 on:
February 04, 2007, 09:43:31 AM »
[image]
[/image]
here's another I like to use.
(sorry she's low poly)
Logged
My Girlfriend had a pain in her right BREAST...
It turned out to be her trick knee! LOL.
Benji Dude
G Cup
933
Re: 3D chick with huge tits!
«
Reply #78 on:
February 05, 2007, 04:26:49 PM »
Any chance of seeing wire frame images of them? Sorry the 3D artist in me likes to see that kinda stuff.
Logged
BEA non-members site
BEA members site
Don't forget about my Yahoo group
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/theworksofbenjidude/
thewall0334
D Cup
155
Re: 3D chick with huge tits!
«
Reply #79 on:
February 05, 2007, 06:22:54 PM »
i like the tits and everything but the faces while looking more feminine look very boney and old...kinda a turn-off
side from that they look good though
Logged
EroBBuster
D Cup
193
Re: 3D chick with huge tits!
«
Reply #80 on:
February 10, 2007, 11:11:43 PM »
Just to make it clear:
If you want to talk about big cgi tits, you ought to have visited the
FOXTROD 3D homepage
. Though there's not been an update since the 28th of July last year it's still a great site with tons of materials.
And members can look at the wonderful gallery of Foxtrod 3D on the BEA
.
Logged
LINKS
Penelope Black Diamond, Absolutely Fabulous
Denise Milani - Sweet Natural Wonder
HP
-
Yahoo-Gp.
EroBBuster's BEA Gallery
misterprickly
D Cup
118
Re: 3D chick with huge tits!
«
Reply #81 on:
February 18, 2007, 04:43:53 AM »
I see what you mean.
she does look kinda "aged"
but don't worry I promise to have this remedied soon!
Logged
My Girlfriend had a pain in her right BREAST...
It turned out to be her trick knee! LOL.
misterprickly
D Cup
118
Re: 3D chick with huge tits!
«
Reply #82 on:
February 18, 2007, 07:31:37 AM »
I saw this great webpage that contained nothing but 3d game girls (DOA, soulcalibur,LSLMCL and more) but I lost the link and I can't seem to find it.
had something to do with "Girls in games".
if I find it I'll post the link!
Logged
My Girlfriend had a pain in her right BREAST...
It turned out to be her trick knee! LOL.
misterprickly
D Cup
118
Re: 3D chick with huge tits!
«
Reply #83 on:
March 18, 2007, 09:43:15 AM »
here's an updated look for my girl (still a work in progress)
keep in mind she's been "smoothed" over
Logged
My Girlfriend had a pain in her right BREAST...
It turned out to be her trick knee! LOL.
misterprickly
D Cup
118
Re: 3D chick with huge tits!
«
Reply #84 on:
March 18, 2007, 09:47:50 AM »
here she is "low-poly"
(I'm still working on the hair.)
I still maintain my vow of making a game where every girl has HUGE TITS!!!
maybe a platform RPG!
what do you think?
Logged
My Girlfriend had a pain in her right BREAST...
It turned out to be her trick knee! LOL.
BrunoB
D Cup
163
Re: 3D chick with huge tits!
«
Reply #85 on:
April 16, 2007, 09:15:01 PM »
hi all,
just had to chime in on this.
Here is what you can do with poser....
and a few extra steps of course!
--------------------------------
poser defender deluxe
Logged
theproject
E Cup
316
Re: 3D chick with huge tits!
«
Reply #86 on:
April 17, 2007, 10:15:36 PM »
Nice man! Can you post that scene's render without the cartoon effect?
anyway, good work
Logged
Huge Boobs Obsession Blog
misterprickly
D Cup
118
Re: 3D chick with huge tits!
«
Reply #87 on:
December 02, 2007, 05:23:28 AM »
This is a test of what my game girl would look like running through the game world.
the breasts are hand animated (no springs, they don't give the desired look, and I have more fun animation them by hand.)
I'm gonna be tweaking the run and will hopefully be posting a finished level soon.
wish me luck!
Logged
My Girlfriend had a pain in her right BREAST...
It turned out to be her trick knee! LOL.
G_I_John
Oh My God Cup
6884
Re: 3D chick with huge tits!
«
Reply #88 on:
December 02, 2007, 05:47:15 AM »
Good luck
Those are really huge thighs
Logged
What's better than one woman having really large implants?... a forum full of them ^_^
misterprickly
D Cup
118
Re: 3D chick with huge tits!
«
Reply #89 on:
July 06, 2008, 05:24:05 PM »
here's a screenshot of my game, but I'm having problems with the textures.
can anyone help me?
Logged
My Girlfriend had a pain in her right BREAST...
It turned out to be her trick knee! LOL.
Print
Pages:
1
...
4
5
[
6
]
7
Topics:
« previous
next »