*

luvdemwhoppers

  • T Cup
  • 8196
  • Don Pauleboy
Re: Webcam girls MERGED
« Reply #315 on: January 07, 2017, 03:30:50 PM »
screen of Antonella live mfc, crystal clear cam
I'm walkin' here

*

luvdemwhoppers

  • T Cup
  • 8196
  • Don Pauleboy
Re: Webcam girls MERGED
« Reply #316 on: January 09, 2017, 09:09:44 AM »
Lovely
I'm walkin' here

*

radiofredd

  • B Cup
  • 205
Re: Webcam girls MERGED
« Reply #317 on: January 11, 2017, 06:13:06 PM »
It seems there is a shift in the big boob world away from studios and toward cams. The golden era of the early 2000s saw lots of studios and lots of new models. That era has passed and most of those models have retired. The vacuum hasn't really been filled by other studios but rather cam sites. It's hard not to get nostalgic about great Czech or Polish or... sites that focused on busty models. There are great cam girls out there as evidence of this thread. The bummer is the flash-in-the-pan aspect of models due to the economics of camming (it competitive and hard to cross the threshold into viability due to site fees). Another bummer is quality of content and it's ephemeral nature (low res feeds and once the model logs off the content is gone).

Anyway, get to the good stuff. There are lots of amazing women camming.

This gif (I don't know where it came from) is stunning, and Kissmefirst is an amazing cam girl.


*

luvdemwhoppers

  • T Cup
  • 8196
  • Don Pauleboy
Re: Webcam girls MERGED
« Reply #318 on: February 04, 2017, 12:21:50 PM »
l
must lOOk for her @ mfc, very cute lady, desirable tits. attractive, et al
« Last Edit: February 04, 2017, 12:24:52 PM by luvdemwhoppers »
I'm walkin' here

*

pilotblaze

  • XYZZY Cup
  • 2818
Re: Webcam girls MERGED
« Reply #319 on: February 04, 2017, 07:04:22 PM »
Re:  Kissmefirst -

I really love the way her boobs "peak" up pointy, at the apogee of their motion.

First time I ever used orbital motion to describe breast bounce.  :D

-D'Artagnian
I Am: Surfing With The Alien, while gripping The Bells Of Lal (part 2).
           Please don't slip on the Snake Oil, Mr. Spock.

Holdsworth Lives.

*

element

  • D Cup
  • 643
Re: Webcam girls MERGED
« Reply #320 on: February 05, 2017, 03:11:05 AM »
Fransshesca mfc

*

T_Man

  • F Cup
  • 3353
Re: Webcam girls MERGED
« Reply #321 on: February 08, 2017, 04:27:56 PM »
DisneyDee on MFC

Click it
"What I lack in talent I make up for with enthusiasm"

*

luvdemwhoppers

  • T Cup
  • 8196
  • Don Pauleboy
Re: Webcam girls MERGED
« Reply #322 on: February 09, 2017, 10:50:41 AM »
it was mfc, but sad to say i didn't record the name of model, my bad. :(
I'm walkin' here

*

rhtg

  • A Cup
  • 139
Re: Webcam girls MERGED
« Reply #323 on: February 10, 2017, 02:55:08 PM »
it was mfc, but sad to say i didn't record the name of model, my bad.
Wow, what a beautiful lady !!!

*

luvdemwhoppers

  • T Cup
  • 8196
  • Don Pauleboy
Re: Webcam girls MERGED
« Reply #324 on: February 11, 2017, 07:52:24 AM »
l
I'm walkin' here

*

Billy

  • 410
Re: Webcam girls MERGED
« Reply #325 on: February 13, 2017, 11:10:57 PM »
Emma showing her huge gajungas.

*

T_Man

  • F Cup
  • 3353
Re: Webcam girls MERGED
« Reply #326 on: February 21, 2017, 05:37:11 AM »
KissNastya
"What I lack in talent I make up for with enthusiasm"

*

pilotblaze

  • XYZZY Cup
  • 2818
Re: Webcam girls MERGED
« Reply #327 on: February 23, 2017, 12:27:49 AM »
Here's another pic of sexycreolyta from when she was a good bit curvier.  I definitely prefer her with the "little bit extra".

She's such a turnon, with that sexy ramble and moans.  And she really has all the serious curves in all the right places - everywhere.  And a gorgeous face.

On top of all that, she has a very pretty pubis and vagina  - quite picturesque.

Too much woman for me, but just mindblowing on video.   Whew.

-D'Artagnian
I could leave the blue ink go, tho.  She needs no extra ornamentation.

Addendum: I just looked for something recent.  Found a vid on xRodent from 5months ago...  she's still very pretty but she's lost enough weight that it's a shock to my system.   :-[  Oh well.  To each his or her own...

« Last Edit: February 23, 2017, 12:49:06 AM by pilotblaze »
I Am: Surfing With The Alien, while gripping The Bells Of Lal (part 2).
           Please don't slip on the Snake Oil, Mr. Spock.

Holdsworth Lives.

*

Billy

  • 410
Re: Webcam girls MERGED
« Reply #328 on: February 23, 2017, 01:23:51 AM »
Here's another pic of sexycreolyta from when she was a good bit curvier.  I definitely prefer her with the "little bit extra".

She's such a turnon, with that sexy ramble and moans.  And she really has all the serious curves in all the right places - everywhere.  And a gorgeous face.

On top of all that, she has a very pretty pubis and vagina  - quite picturesque.

Too much woman for me, but just mindblowing on video.   Whew.

-D'Artagnian
I could leave the blue ink go, tho.  She needs no extra ornamentation.

Addendum: I just looked for something recent.  Found a vid on xRodent from 5months ago...  she's still very pretty but she's lost enough weight that it's a shock to my system.   :-[  Oh well.  To each his or her own...
I took sexycreolyta private once at MFC. It was the best $50 I have ever spent. She is super sexy and really hot in private. And has incredible boobs to boot.

*

luvdemwhoppers

  • T Cup
  • 8196
  • Don Pauleboy
Re: Webcam girls MERGED
« Reply #329 on: February 23, 2017, 10:39:50 AM »
forgive poor screen. Like BBW's much?
I'm walkin' here