*

DJPFC

  • Z Cup
  • 7571
    • http://www.pinupfiles.com
Re: Diora Baird (Wedding Crashers, etc...) MERGED
« Reply #45 on: July 19, 2005, 08:59:56 AM »
That sucks but thanks for the warning.  I was going to signup today just to see more on her.  Too bad there really isn't more.


Quote:

PB kind of half assed the update. They added ten more but most are almost identical to the ones that were already published in the magazine. Better than nothing, I guess.


Check out our brand new, fully re-booted mega-site, PinupFiles/PinupGlam!  Featuring the best and hottest big boobed pinup gals on the web!



*

lordarim

  • A Cup
  • 2
Re: Diora Baird (Wedding Crashers, etc...) MERGED
« Reply #46 on: July 19, 2005, 11:17:52 AM »
Hey all....... Now NONE of you will probably believe me... however here it is... Back in early 1997 to late 1998 I DATED....YES DATED...Diora Baird.. I met her in an afterschool DRAMA class at Miami Beach Highschool and we hit it off.... I just want to set the record STRIGHT!....yes thoes are 100% real and she was that size when we broke up in 1998 (due to a failing longdistance relationship....yah they dont work)... and yes at age 16 she was a 32DD... believe me or not but its the truth... and furthermore she is an awsome person with a bright future... Lay-Ta guys!

*

DJPFC

  • Z Cup
  • 7571
    • http://www.pinupfiles.com
Re: Diora Baird (Wedding Crashers, etc...) MERGED
« Reply #47 on: July 19, 2005, 12:44:30 PM »
There you go!  From someone who would know.  Glad to hear it.

Do you still keep in touch with her?  


Quote:

Hey all....... Now NONE of you will probably believe me... however here it is... Back in early 1997 to late 1998 I DATED....YES DATED...Diora Baird.. I met her in an afterschool DRAMA class at Miami Beach Highschool and we hit it off.... I just want to set the record STRIGHT!....yes thoes are 100% real and she was that size when we broke up in 1998 (due to a failing longdistance relationship....yah they dont work)... and yes at age 16 she was a 32DD... believe me or not but its the truth... and furthermore she is an awsome person with a bright future... Lay-Ta guys!


Check out our brand new, fully re-booted mega-site, PinupFiles/PinupGlam!  Featuring the best and hottest big boobed pinup gals on the web!



*

lordarim

  • A Cup
  • 2
Re: Diora Baird (Wedding Crashers, etc...) MERGED
« Reply #48 on: July 19, 2005, 01:04:10 PM »
Actually yes I do...we've sent several emails back and forth however I havn't heard from her In the past 2 months... her last email said that her schedule was gonna EXPLODE....and that she would be all over the place and might not have time to even check her email.... believe it or not but she dosnt even own a computer...(i chreng at the thought...lol...)... shes also currently filming a new series in Miami called  "South Beach".....its about her playing a Guess model in South Beach......that funny cuz that exactlly what she is...

*

muteant

  • C Cup
  • 82
Re: Diora Baird (Wedding Crashers, etc...) MERGED
« Reply #49 on: July 19, 2005, 01:21:22 PM »
 
Kindly check out my gallery,  Muteant's Hill.

"Resisting madness can be the maddest way of being mad" -- Norman O. Brown

*

DJPFC

  • Z Cup
  • 7571
    • http://www.pinupfiles.com
Re: Diora Baird (Wedding Crashers, etc...) MERGED
« Reply #50 on: July 19, 2005, 02:03:31 PM »
good to hear!  Check your PM's  -- I have a question for you.
Check out our brand new, fully re-booted mega-site, PinupFiles/PinupGlam!  Featuring the best and hottest big boobed pinup gals on the web!



*

Maximus

  • G Cup
  • 953
Re: Diora Baird (Wedding Crashers, etc...) MERGED
« Reply #51 on: July 19, 2005, 03:47:58 PM »
Quote:

PB kind of half assed the update. They added ten more but most are almost identical to the ones that were already published in the magazine. Better than nothing, I guess.




I just joined the Playboy Cyber Club in order to download Diora's pics:  http://www.playboy.com/magazine/diorabaird.html?source=magfront0805_diorabaird

The site does not allow you to right-click and "save picture as"  

Does anyone here know how to get around this obstacle and still be able to download the pics  

Thanks

*

Dingus

  • F Cup
  • 600
Re: Diora Baird (Wedding Crashers, etc...) MERGED
« Reply #52 on: July 19, 2005, 05:26:41 PM »
You can take a screenshot of the page.

I use Irfanview.

http://www.download.com/IrfanView/3000-2192_4-10387524.html?tag=lst-0-1

*

adlion944

  • E Cup
  • 333
Re: Diora Baird (Wedding Crashers, etc...) MERGED
« Reply #53 on: July 19, 2005, 05:31:32 PM »
Quote:

Quote:

PB kind of half assed the update. They added ten more but most are almost identical to the ones that were already published in the magazine. Better than nothing, I guess.




I just joined the Playboy Cyber Club in order to download Diora's pics:  http://www.playboy.com/magazine/diorabaird.html?source=magfront0805_diorabaird

The site does not allow you to right-click and "save picture as"  

Does anyone here know how to get around this obstacle and still be able to download the pics  

Thanks




Open them all up in Explorer then go to your cache file and copy them out and paste in the folder of your choice.

UPDATE:  Ok, I'm diggin around at the Cyberclub and the link to get her new pics isn't a link at all, just a line of text.  Other links on the page (to other models) send me to pics, but not Diora's.  What am I doing wrong?  It says her pics will be up on July 19.  Is it 8:14pm on July 19.

WTF?

*

Maximus

  • G Cup
  • 953
Re: Diora Baird (Wedding Crashers, etc...) MERGED
« Reply #54 on: July 19, 2005, 09:40:10 PM »
Quote:

You can take a screenshot of the page.

I use Irfanview.

http://www.download.com/IrfanView/3000-2192_4-10387524.html?tag=lst-0-1




I now have Irfanview installed on my PC -- how do you take a screenshot ?

*

Dingus

  • F Cup
  • 600
Re: Diora Baird (Wedding Crashers, etc...) MERGED
« Reply #55 on: July 19, 2005, 10:10:15 PM »
Quote:

Quote:

You can take a screenshot of the page.

I use Irfanview.

http://www.download.com/IrfanView/3000-2192_4-10387524.html?tag=lst-0-1




I now have Irfanview installed on my PC -- how do you take a screenshot ?




Open Irfanview
Click Options
Click Capture/Screenshot, which opens this window.

(It's a thumbnail which shows how I have it set up)
Set it up how you choose...
Pick what you want as a capture area. I use "foreground window". Sometimes I have to click the area with my cursor first to designate it as the foreground window. "Whole Screen" may work best for you.
Pick what key to hit to take a screenshot....I use "Num 1" key.
Choose your "saving method" I use "save captured image as file"
Create a folder for screenshots and browse for it under  "designation directory".
Choose what type of file you want the Screenshot to be in the "save as" window...I use "JPEG".
Click "Start"
Then press the key you designated and it will put it in the file you designated.
Close Irfanview when you're done.

After the initial setup you ....
Open it
Click options
Click capture/screenshot
Click start

The only bad thing is that Irfanview doesn't crop pics. So you'll need something else to trim it if you shoot the "whole screen"

*

melloan

  • B Cup
  • *
  • 42
Re: Diora Baird (Wedding Crashers, etc...) MERGED
« Reply #56 on: July 19, 2005, 10:16:24 PM »
Thamks Dingus.  Used you save technigue and morphed this.

*

Dingus

  • F Cup
  • 600
Re: Diora Baird (Wedding Crashers, etc...) MERGED
« Reply #57 on: July 19, 2005, 10:19:16 PM »
Quote:

Thamks Dingus.  Used you save technigue and morphed this.




Ahhh, nice job

Glad I could help.

*

natis

  • C Cup
  • 58
Re: Diora Baird (Wedding Crashers, etc...) MERGED
« Reply #58 on: July 20, 2005, 07:08:27 AM »
Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

You can take a screenshot of the page.

I use Irfanview.

http://www.download.com/IrfanView/3000-2192_4-10387524.html?tag=lst-0-1




I now have Irfanview installed on my PC -- how do you take a screenshot ?




Open Irfanview
Click Options
Click Capture/Screenshot, which opens this window.

(It's a thumbnail which shows how I have it set up)
Set it up how you choose...
Pick what you want as a capture area. I use "foreground window". Sometimes I have to click the area with my cursor first to designate it as the foreground window. "Whole Screen" may work best for you.
Pick what key to hit to take a screenshot....I use "Num 1" key.
Choose your "saving method" I use "save captured image as file"
Create a folder for screenshots and browse for it under  "designation directory".
Choose what type of file you want the Screenshot to be in the "save as" window...I use "JPEG".
Click "Start"
Then press the key you designated and it will put it in the file you designated.
Close Irfanview when you're done.

After the initial setup you ....
Open it
Click options
Click capture/screenshot
Click start

The only bad thing is that Irfanview doesn't crop pics. So you'll need something else to trim it if you shoot the "whole screen"




Also, if you use firefox, you can turn off **10** which is what is used to prevent right clicking. If you had a mac, you can just drag and drop the photo to the desktop.

*

Dingus

  • F Cup
  • 600
Re: Diora Baird (Wedding Crashers, etc...) MERGED
« Reply #59 on: July 20, 2005, 08:53:26 AM »
Thanks for the **10** info, I'll try it with Opera too.