*

ninjrk

  • F Cup
  • 684
Re: Diora Baird (Wedding Crashers, etc...) MERGED
« Reply #75 on: July 27, 2005, 06:39:05 PM »
One pic and a link to a clip of her in 2004.

http://www.eddiebaytos.com/news.html

Matt
Be nice to everyone you meet, but have a plan to kill them if you have to.

"the only thing unnatural about my tits is how fucking amazing they are!"  LOL

*

adlion944

  • E Cup
  • 333
Re: Diora Baird (Wedding Crashers, etc...) MERGED
« Reply #76 on: July 27, 2005, 10:39:02 PM »
I have but one question.

How the fuck did you find that clip?

Now, is she naked in this movie, I wonder?

*

pedonbio

  • Oh My God Cup
  • 22949
Re: Diora Baird (Wedding Crashers, etc...) MERGED
« Reply #77 on: July 28, 2005, 05:22:03 AM »
Quote:

The Playboy cover is actually a horrible picture of her. She looks like a dirty whore.  





Adlion, there's nothing wrong with a dirty whore that a bath with me won't fix...
Someday, chi1dren, this entire fuck-up will be yours.

*

ninjrk

  • F Cup
  • 684
Re: Diora Baird (Wedding Crashers, etc...) MERGED
« Reply #78 on: July 29, 2005, 06:25:51 AM »
Quote:

I have but one question.

How the fuck did you find that clip?

Now, is she naked in this movie, I wonder?




I'm persistent, plus she's hot!

I doubt if she gets naked, it's an American Film Institute thesis clip.  I haven't been able to find the whole movie yet.

BTW, a direct link doesn't seem to work but, if you click on Feature Films at http://www.riversofbloodproductions.com/ you can get to a trailer with a wee bit of her in it as well.

Matt
Be nice to everyone you meet, but have a plan to kill them if you have to.

"the only thing unnatural about my tits is how fucking amazing they are!"  LOL

*

DJPFC

  • Z Cup
  • 7571
    • http://www.pinupfiles.com
Re: Diora Baird (Wedding Crashers, etc...) MERGED
« Reply #79 on: July 30, 2005, 12:51:06 AM »
It unquestionably IS Diora Baird.  I've seen the movie twice and that particular shot is from the montage that she's in.  I not only recognize her boobs, but her face as well (and the dress she's wearing is the same as all the other shots of her in the montage).

My question is -- where did you find this ad?  I've never seen it anywhere.  


Quote:

I don't think this is Diora Baird... But what a picture.

 


Check out our brand new, fully re-booted mega-site, PinupFiles/PinupGlam!  Featuring the best and hottest big boobed pinup gals on the web!



*

DoubleXL

  • B Cup
  • *
  • 34
Re: Diora Baird (Wedding Crashers, etc...) MERGED
« Reply #80 on: July 30, 2005, 12:53:48 AM »
Quote:


My question is -- where did you find this ad?  I've never seen it anywhere.  


Quote:

right click the pic and select properties, thats where he got it from.

*

BP

  • G Cup
  • 878
Re: Diora Baird (Wedding Crashers, etc...) MERGED
« Reply #81 on: July 30, 2005, 09:19:41 AM »
Quote:

It unquestionably IS Diora Baird.  I've seen the movie twice and that particular shot is from the montage that she's in.  I not only recognize her boobs, but her face as well (and the dress she's wearing is the same as all the other shots of her in the montage).

My question is -- where did you find this ad?  I've never seen it anywhere.  




huh, I'd never seen her looking that big. I guess it's the angle/position. It's from the weddings crashers website.

*

3deroticer

  • Oh My God Cup
  • 9227
    • CyberLee
Re: Diora Baird (Wedding Crashers, etc...) MERGED
« Reply #82 on: August 05, 2005, 02:03:02 AM »
I just saw the movie and its incredible, but the weird thing is I didn't know anything about the movie and took my mom to go see it. Yeah kind of weird having a real straight lace woman next to me, but it turn out to be pretty funny even for my mom. Good Movie!
"Yesterday, Reince Priebus called this whole story a 'nothing burger,'" he said. "Well these emails have turned it into an all-you-can-prosecute buffet."

*

TripleB

  • F Cup
  • 683
Re: Diora Baird (Wedding Crashers, etc...) MERGED
« Reply #83 on: August 05, 2005, 03:35:20 AM »
When I saw the movie I thought "That's too over the top for mainstream movies, good for them."

*

ZoD

  • Oh My God Cup
  • 7773
Re: Diora Baird (Wedding Crashers, etc...) MERGED
« Reply #84 on: August 05, 2005, 06:21:05 AM »
Pity about the ending. The rest was great.
«Zoneofdecay on the outside, tasty on the inside.»

*

Birl

  • B Cup
  • 50
Re: Diora Baird (Wedding Crashers, etc...) MERGED
« Reply #85 on: August 05, 2005, 11:00:16 AM »
Quote:

It unquestionably IS Diora Baird.  I've seen the movie twice and that particular shot is from the montage that she's in.  I not only recognize her boobs, but her face as well (and the dress she's wearing is the same as all the other shots of her in the montage).

Quote:









I just her pictorial in this month's Playboy.

22yrd old 32DD Strawberry-blonde (?)  HOT!  

In fact, I just found  this
The wonderful thing about titties / titties are a wonderful thing
They're beautiful to **82** on / they're great for a one night fling
They're bouncy, bouncy, fun, fun, fun!
The wonderful thing about titties / is that there's always more than one!

*

ZoD

  • Oh My God Cup
  • 7773
Re: Diora Baird (Wedding Crashers, etc...) MERGED
« Reply #86 on: August 05, 2005, 11:34:19 AM »
Fake tits. But nice tits.
«Zoneofdecay on the outside, tasty on the inside.»

*

Birl

  • B Cup
  • 50
Re: Diora Baird (Wedding Crashers, etc...) MERGED
« Reply #87 on: August 05, 2005, 02:06:39 PM »
Quote:

Fake tits. But nice tits.




 Bummer.  I dont like fake.
The wonderful thing about titties / titties are a wonderful thing
They're beautiful to **82** on / they're great for a one night fling
They're bouncy, bouncy, fun, fun, fun!
The wonderful thing about titties / is that there's always more than one!

*

ZoD

  • Oh My God Cup
  • 7773
Re: Diora Baird (Wedding Crashers, etc...) MERGED
« Reply #88 on: August 05, 2005, 02:09:51 PM »
Sorry! I shouldnt have said anything.  

 
«Zoneofdecay on the outside, tasty on the inside.»

*

TripleB

  • F Cup
  • 683
Re: Diora Baird (Wedding Crashers, etc...) MERGED
« Reply #89 on: August 05, 2005, 02:37:07 PM »
They are real.