*

Commandrew

  • A Cup
  • 3
Re: Awesome anime
« Reply #15 on: July 25, 2005, 10:17:15 PM »
The link to the set I found earlier has ALOT of pics, however they seem to be from a different game/movie because the girl in the pic above isnt in them.

*

turtle21

  • G Cup
  • 726
Re: Awesome anime
« Reply #16 on: July 25, 2005, 10:21:05 PM »
That picture reminds me of that scene from "Colorful"

"Stupid rookie, everyone knows the view is best from the top..."

*

MaxBigfoot

  • ZZZ Cup
  • 34182
  • Maximum Manga Maven
Re: Awesome anime
« Reply #17 on: July 26, 2005, 01:10:42 PM »
I have the animes 'Milk Junkies' 1 & 2, and yes, they are based on the game.  Very nice indeed.  Unfortunately, I only have the Japanese censored versions.  I'm waiting for the subbed uncensored versions, those will be great.  

MaxBigfoot


I apologize in advance if I post duplicate pictures in any of the picture threads I deal in.  My MO in getting pictures of one girl is to rip her Instagram.  That ends up with me having up to 2000 pics of her.  I've tried almost half a dozen duplicate finder programs, and none of them find all of the duplicates I inevitably end up with.

*

ZoD

  • Oh My God Cup
  • 7773
Re: Awesome anime
« Reply #18 on: July 26, 2005, 05:11:36 PM »
I love Milk Junkies. Such an awesome style.
«Zoneofdecay on the outside, tasty on the inside.»

*

WOLF87

  • A Cup
  • 1
Re: Awesome anime
« Reply #19 on: July 27, 2005, 01:03:28 PM »
Great pics

*

Entropy

  • A Cup
  • *
  • 16
Re: Awesome anime
« Reply #20 on: July 28, 2005, 03:21:01 AM »
Quote:

I have the animes 'Milk Junkies' 1 & 2, and yes, they are based on the game.  Very nice indeed.  Unfortunately, I only have the Japanese censored versions.  I'm waiting for the subbed uncensored versions, those will be great.  




I've been looking for the second one,do you have a torrent or something you can direct me to?

*

MaxBigfoot

  • ZZZ Cup
  • 34182
  • Maximum Manga Maven
Re: Awesome anime
« Reply #21 on: July 28, 2005, 01:07:11 PM »
I got it off the newsgroup alt.binaries.multimedia.erotica.anime
You might be able to go there and ask for a repost.

MaxBigfoot


I apologize in advance if I post duplicate pictures in any of the picture threads I deal in.  My MO in getting pictures of one girl is to rip her Instagram.  That ends up with me having up to 2000 pics of her.  I've tried almost half a dozen duplicate finder programs, and none of them find all of the duplicates I inevitably end up with.

*

Terkanil

  • A Cup
  • 1
Re: Awesome anime
« Reply #22 on: July 28, 2005, 04:21:55 PM »
It is indeed from the Second Milk Junkies Game.
hxxp://www.cartoonsex.com has cg sets for both games.

There is also a 2 part anime based on the First game.

Lucky Earth Lab - and this is the site for the artist that did the Milk Junkies series.

For all interested parties, there ya be.