*

GALVATRON

  • Z Cup
  • 2988
  • Obey Billy Zane
    • UndeadRobot
Re: Katie Price aka Jordan thread MERGED
« Reply #825 on: March 07, 2008, 05:22:53 PM »
bwaaaaahhh!

I think you have to speak your mind. Or else, things will never get better. Take these fine examples:

Nazis were douchebags!
Mosquitos carry diseases!
The KKK are a bunch of losers!
Ramses! Let my people go!
Tell our enemies that they may take our lives, but they'll never take... OUR FREEDOM!
Free at last, free at last, thank god almighty we are free at last.
She's the stuff Herman Mellville novels are made of...

You see, words can inspire actions and actions can heal the world we live in. In a way, I'm kind of like Gandhi.

*

gmantwo

  • F Cup
  • 759
Re: Katie Price aka Jordan thread MERGED
« Reply #826 on: March 07, 2008, 05:54:04 PM »
What do you expect from a guy living in fantasyland? Bwah!

*

ROUNDandHEAVY

  • Rookie of the Year
  • 7613
  • My name is Bob, Round is just my favorite shape. ;
Re: Katie Price aka Jordan thread MERGED
« Reply #827 on: March 07, 2008, 07:42:52 PM »
excuse me, that's my buddy robot youre talkin about!!

Besides here at the BEA we're ALL living in a fantasy land.

I just like plump round women in mine.
Call me Bob.

*

somnophorev2

  • F Cup
  • 648
Re: Katie Price aka Jordan thread MERGED
« Reply #828 on: March 08, 2008, 02:01:33 AM »
Fair play to each and everyone of them for having the confidence for getting their clothes off in front of so many cameras. So what the girl on the end is bigger than all the rest, is no need for the harpoon comment. As much as I know this whole site is very visually fixated there is more qualities to a person than just their body shape and size. If there isn't then my god, I am sooooo screwed!

*

Shara

  • Cup Runneth O'er
  • 8727
  • version 1.337
Re: Katie Price aka Jordan thread MERGED
« Reply #829 on: March 08, 2008, 02:19:56 AM »
I dunno about you

but I lol'd (twice) at galvatron's comments in this thread
"I don't always approve of coup d'état, but when I do, it's by Shara." -LuvDemWhoppers

*

Nimrod

  • KC Strip Artist
  • 2169
Re: Katie Price aka Jordan thread MERGED
« Reply #830 on: March 08, 2008, 05:51:39 AM »
The one closest to my physical "ideal" is number 6 - but she is too dark for me. I just am not attracted to dark haired women. Oddly, blonds do not have much pull either.

Other things that are a turn off are:
Tattoos - **91** no. 1 and no. 2
Black or dark brown hair - no. 3, no. 4 and no. 7 are gone.
and No. 5 has something odd going on with her right leg. It looks slightly misshapen and she is blond.

However they are strong and natural women and for that they are all to be praised for getting up in front of the cameras.
BE Together...

Images are (c) Nimrod unless noted otherwise

*

Shara

  • Cup Runneth O'er
  • 8727
  • version 1.337
Re: Katie Price aka Jordan thread MERGED
« Reply #831 on: March 08, 2008, 02:46:30 PM »
Quote:

TripleB said:
Quote:

JustSomeone said:
(Pointing at each girl)

I'd do her.
I'd do her.
I'd do her.
Lose the pig tails and we'll talk.
I'd do her...

=)




I don't see any pigtails anywhere.

Jordan and the little blond on the right for me, and that's it.




stewie at kindergarten
"I don't always approve of coup d'état, but when I do, it's by Shara." -LuvDemWhoppers

*

Boob_maniac

  • E Cup
  • 294
Re: Katie Price aka Jordan thread MERGED
« Reply #832 on: March 09, 2008, 04:45:50 AM »
As a BBW lover I definitly take no.7

Oh Yeah!  
Sorry for my english.

*

ROUNDandHEAVY

  • Rookie of the Year
  • 7613
  • My name is Bob, Round is just my favorite shape. ;
Re: Katie Price aka Jordan thread MERGED
« Reply #833 on: March 09, 2008, 08:15:46 AM »
Me too. I love the look on her face, its like.."I don't feel as sexy as the other girls, do you think I look sexy?"

A few honest compliments and this girls would wrap around you like a warm blanket. Mmmmmm....soft.
Call me Bob.

*

Liam

  • 4287
Re: Katie Price aka Jordan thread MERGED
« Reply #834 on: August 14, 2008, 08:08:31 AM »

*

DrHyde

  • Mad Scientist
  • 3469
Re: Katie Price aka Jordan thread MERGED
« Reply #835 on: August 14, 2008, 08:17:46 AM »
She looks likes she's going the way of Jenna Jameson lately.

*

Breasts

  • P Cup
  • 3413
Re: Katie Price aka Jordan thread MERGED
« Reply #836 on: August 14, 2008, 11:52:16 AM »
That enhanced pout makes her look ridiculous imo.
01000010 01101001 01100111 01100111 01100101 01110010 00100000 01101001 01110011 00100000 01100010 01100101 01110100 01110100 01100101 01110010 00100001

*

Psf_79

  • P Cup
  • 1506
Re: Katie Price aka Jordan thread MERGED
« Reply #837 on: August 14, 2008, 01:04:00 PM »
Mmm.... Bg Fake Lips But 'tis a shame about them boobs.

*

Inherency

  • P Cup
  • 1268
    • Inorganic Orbs
Re: Katie Price aka Jordan thread MERGED
« Reply #838 on: August 14, 2008, 02:52:42 PM »
 

Re: Katie Price aka Jordan thread MERGED
« Reply #839 on: August 14, 2008, 04:07:22 PM »
still no slouch in the chest dept.