*

shadowcom

  • PERMANENTLY banned racist moron
  • 592
    • http://www.groups.yahoo.com/group/queengazongaarchive
Re: Melonie Charms MERGED
« Reply #75 on: November 09, 2003, 07:27:19 AM »
This means only that your site is very popular.
"You don't have to be old to be wise"

*

E_W

  • X Cup
  • 2225

*

Unique_Package

  • C Cup
  • 90
Re: Melonie Charms MERGED
« Reply #77 on: November 09, 2003, 03:01:29 PM »
You should check into seeing if you can Mirror your site on a few other places.  That might help things if there persistant.  I am sure some fan out there with webservers might not mind sharing some space to put up an alternate site local for ya.  

*

melonie_charm

  • G Cup
  • 1145
    • www.meloniecharm.com
Re: Melonie Charms MERGED
« Reply #78 on: November 09, 2003, 08:49:11 PM »
Well, I'll agree that my website seems to be very popular with hackers trying to break into my members' area!  I can't agree that it will be easy to come up with a mirror site for free with 3 gigs a day of typical bandwidth.  At least my server guru SteveF gets a chance to test out his security scripts on an all too regular basis!

*

Unique_Package

  • C Cup
  • 90
Re: Melonie Charms MERGED
« Reply #79 on: November 09, 2003, 09:07:47 PM »
hmmm...yah that is a lot of bandwidth.  

*

McKormick

  • X Cup
  • 1536
Re: Melonie Charms MERGED
« Reply #80 on: November 09, 2003, 10:01:38 PM »
Quote:

 http://www.gamespy.com/comics/dorktower/archive.asp?nextform=viewcomic&id=781    



Reminds me how much I miss Knights Of The Dinner Table.

*

shadowcom

  • PERMANENTLY banned racist moron
  • 592
    • http://www.groups.yahoo.com/group/queengazongaarchive
Re: Melonie Charms MERGED
« Reply #81 on: December 12, 2003, 03:47:28 PM »
If anyone have them ? Becuase now, it seems to me, that now her site is updated only by her old pictures, made 1-3 years ago.
"You don't have to be old to be wise"

*

ggk

  • G Cup
  • 704
    • none
Re: Melonie Charms MERGED
« Reply #82 on: December 12, 2003, 04:17:39 PM »
Melonie would tell us if she had retired!  Are you really a member of her site, or are you just guessing?

*

shadowcom

  • PERMANENTLY banned racist moron
  • 592
    • http://www.groups.yahoo.com/group/queengazongaarchive
Re: Melonie Charms MERGED
« Reply #83 on: December 12, 2003, 04:47:35 PM »
One time per month I get updates from her site, taken from p-boards. Now we have winter. In "Melonie's kingdom" there is summer now.

As also I don't say anything about her decision to be B-retired or something else of this kind.
"You don't have to be old to be wise"

*

ggk

  • G Cup
  • 704
    • none
Re: Melonie Charms MERGED
« Reply #84 on: December 12, 2003, 07:02:27 PM »
Taken from P-boards?  Do you mean the photos you get from her are stolen, and you are complaining that you don't get new stolen material?  Now that is funny!

Hopefully that is not what you mean.

*

shadowcom

  • PERMANENTLY banned racist moron
  • 592
    • http://www.groups.yahoo.com/group/queengazongaarchive
Re: Melonie Charms MERGED
« Reply #85 on: December 13, 2003, 02:00:19 AM »
>Taken from P-boards?

Of course.

>Do you mean the photos you get from her are stolen,

They are not stolen - someone paid for them. And me - I pay to this person.

>and you are complaining that you don't get new stolen >material?

Where do you see that I complain ? Her pics are regularly updated with indication of date of original upload.

>Now that is funny!

And what do you want ?
"You don't have to be old to be wise"

*

ggk

  • G Cup
  • 704
    • none
Re: Melonie Charms MERGED
« Reply #86 on: December 13, 2003, 07:14:10 AM »
You pay this person? He is making money reselling Melonie's copyrighted photos? How about paying Melonie herself, and maybe it would be worth her time to update.

When you said her updates were old, it sounded like a complaint. I guess you were just making a point that you wanted someone that had Melonie's new material to give it to you for free.  

Dude, do the right thing!

*

shadowcom

  • PERMANENTLY banned racist moron
  • 592
    • http://www.groups.yahoo.com/group/queengazongaarchive
Re: Melonie Charms MERGED
« Reply #87 on: December 13, 2003, 11:35:12 AM »
>You pay this person? He is making money reselling >Melonie's copyrighted photos?

No. I pay Internet-access. And I get these pictures for free from my Internet-provider, who has many rooms with different kind of photos, graphic materials, stories, news, games, etc. Of course, there is MC section there, as also regularly updated sections of many other models. And I can get pictures from there without any additional cost. Is it clear ?

>How about paying Melonie herself, and maybe it would be >worth her time to update.

"How about ..." Like this I pay nothing. Almost. 0.20-1.80 USD per hour of communication, as also free time to download any new materials from f-BBS of my provider. It's pay free access.

>When you said her updates were old, it sounded like a >complaint.

You have a wrong impression. I'm not responsible for it.

>I guess you were just making a point that you wanted >someone that had Melonie's new material to give it to you >for free.

Where did you find this stupidity in my messages ?

>Dude, do the right thing!

This is a problem of your age. It will pass one day ... You'll see.
"You don't have to be old to be wise"

*

E_W

  • X Cup
  • 2225
Re: Melonie Charms MERGED
« Reply #88 on: December 13, 2003, 11:52:26 AM »
I guess the crucial part is if those pics are licensed or not...  

Re: Melonie Charms MERGED
« Reply #89 on: December 13, 2003, 11:52:50 AM »
Unless your service provider is paying a licence fee to Melonie Charm, what they are doing is illegal.  

We ALL pay an ISP for internet access, but we also pay particular web-sites for access to their membership area.  

On the summer for winter thing, I know that many photo shoots are done at one time and then gradually released onto web-sites.  Scoreland, for instance, will shoot 4-5 pictorials of a particular model in a given week and then release those photos over the course of a year or two.