*

Quadhouse

  • F Cup
  • 725
    • quadhouse.deviantart.com
Megumi fans
« on: August 31, 2005, 01:17:58 AM »
I don't know if any of you knew this but I just found out that Megumi as a PS2 game called Megumi Eyes Play.  It's only available in Japan though.
“HEY, HOLD UP!” Chaka said.  She turned to Jade, “Did you just say that there are monsters in the sewers?”

Jade looked up at her sempai and smiled, “I’m sorry, but as a Junior Waste Management Technician, I am not authorized to discuss this issue.”

For a long time, the whole group stared at the little girl in horror as she licked the spoon.

*

jawbreaker

  • D Cup
  • 153
Re: Megumi fans
« Reply #1 on: August 31, 2005, 01:37:47 AM »
yes, there are ps2 games of other gravure girls as well, alas they're only available/playable on a modded and/or japanese ps2. i know there's one of harumi, but i forgot what it's called

*

Zatoichi

  • G Cup
  • 831
Re: Megumi fans
« Reply #2 on: August 31, 2005, 07:34:56 AM »
Quote:

I don't know if any of you knew this but I just found out that Megumi as a PS2 game called Megumi Eyes Play.  It's only available in Japan though.




There were two different series released about three years ago, one being Motion Gravure and Virtual View (both of which featured releases from MEGUMI and Nemoto Harumi), but there are other games which never saw the light of day outside of Japan, most of which were video gambling games. You can get several with Natsume Rio, and there's a video mahjong game with Matusgane Yoko and Nemoto Harumi.
Don't mind me. Just passing through.

*

ZoD

  • Oh My God Cup
  • 7773
Re: Megumi fans
« Reply #3 on: August 31, 2005, 12:09:26 PM »
Only in japan.  
«Zoneofdecay on the outside, tasty on the inside.»