*

jscott991

  • F Cup
  • 635
Busty Video Game Heroine
« on: September 06, 2005, 03:21:18 PM »
Does anyone know what game this character is from?

I've seen this ad at ebgames.com several times, but havent' been able to figure out the game.

*

Flynn

  • A Cup
  • *
  • 17
Re: Busty Video Game Heroine
« Reply #1 on: September 06, 2005, 04:09:04 PM »
Easy one: Sudeki. Not bad, but not great. An action-RPG, with more action than RPG.

-Flynn-

--END OF LINE--

*

Theodore

  • F Cup
  • 655
  • Hello
Re: Busty Video Game Heroine
« Reply #2 on: September 06, 2005, 05:41:33 PM »
Sudeki is a great RPG imo ... >_>

*

Amy

  • Banned User
  • 503
Re: Busty Video Game Heroine
« Reply #3 on: September 06, 2005, 06:04:36 PM »
Quote:

Easy one: Sudeki. Not bad, but not great. An action-RPG, with more action than RPG.

-Flynn-




 I agree with Flynn, easy and well known, pretty much, otherwise, glad I did not buy that 'crap' and yes nice looking busty character, YET the reviews the game got, I shall quote.

Quote:

This full 'frontal' is nothing to get 'excited' about.




 Seems with such a nice and yes indeed 'hot' character the game really should have been alot better, otherwise, for me, give me Jill Valentine, BloodRayne, Ivy, and well Rumble Roses and Dead Or Alive girls anyday over this one. (Yes Yes YES a female wooo who likes other women and video game woooo how rare I am. woooo   )

~Amy

*

Dave Brubeck

  • E Cup
  • 357
Re: Busty Video Game Heroine
« Reply #4 on: September 06, 2005, 10:48:14 PM »
I would not say a great game, but certainly not a bad game. Very good graphics (and not only because of Ailish) and an enjoyable real-time combat system are its strengths. Story could have been better (and the ending was... odd), although there has been far worse. Rather short, particularly as RPGs go, although that was actually a welcome change from the 60-90 hour, convoluted story/sidequest fests that some equate with RPGs.