*

sako75

  • F Cup
  • 453
Re: Christina Model MASTER thread MERGED
« Reply #1020 on: March 29, 2004, 02:58:01 AM »
Goldeneye I would just like to say thank you very much for noticing the quality of images. Just a heads up on some things to look for in the next sets up to 93. Notice that the majority of shots with outside lighting are still being enhanced with the use of a flash. (Only now the flash is being used properly and being shot using aperture priority as to create fill light instead of blowing out skin tones.) Also notice that some of the sets being taken inside have three seperate light sorces and a couple of them don't. Notice how the skin and pictures in the three light source sets are much better than the others. HeeHee....

 

*

C_Dubs

  • D Cup
  • 141
Re: Christina Model MASTER thread MERGED
« Reply #1021 on: March 29, 2004, 10:27:28 AM »
I agree that the overall quality of the pics is much greater than before!  I'm very excided to see these more of these new sets.  I just may finally have to break down and become a member of her site.  I'm particularly looking forward to sets 270, 278, 286, 288, and 292.  
There once was a girl from Savanna
Whose tits were the size of Montanna
She's eager to please
So she'll give 'em a squeeze
Right around your throbbing banana!

*

sako75

  • F Cup
  • 453
Re: Christina Model MASTER thread MERGED
« Reply #1022 on: March 29, 2004, 11:10:04 AM »
And now my all time favorite TShirt...

Sako
 

*

Hudd

  • G Cup
  • 757
Re: Christina Model MASTER thread MERGED
« Reply #1023 on: March 29, 2004, 11:21:18 AM »
Here's our little star, just a bit bigger. I agree the lighting has never been better. The catch lights in her eyes tell the story.  

*

MunchWolf

  • What Tagline?
  • 11463
Re: Christina Model MASTER thread MERGED
« Reply #1024 on: March 29, 2004, 11:26:11 AM »
not to be a bugger ... but I thought the creation of similar themed threads as a way to get around the 1x1x1x1 rule was also against the 1x1x1x1 rule??

ie, if the threads were posted a day apart, or such they'ld be fine ... but posting 2 minutes apart like this was a no-no ...

-Munch "Just wondering" Wolf

*

Blax12

  • M Cup
  • 4819
    • www.bearchive.com/~blax12
Re: Christina Model MASTER thread MERGED
« Reply #1025 on: March 29, 2004, 11:32:30 AM »
 Not to be a bugger, but it looks to me like someone wrote that phrase on the pics and it is not written on the real shirt.

Blax"btw, they are great phrases"12  
 
 

*

JizzTits

  • Z Cup
  • 3099
Re: Christina Model MASTER thread MERGED
« Reply #1026 on: March 29, 2004, 12:52:46 PM »
yeah, looks like they finally were able to hire a real photographer! but yes.. anyway... while she still looks great... and the photo shoots are done much better... the content itself still isn't too much different...

"It's like being married to my best friend, but she lets me feel her boobs!"
-Homer Simpson talking about Marge
______________________
Lisa: Swim towards San Francisco!
Homer: I'm not made of money! We'll swim to Oakland!


*

sako75

  • F Cup
  • 453
Re: Christina Model MASTER thread MERGED
« Reply #1027 on: March 29, 2004, 05:32:30 PM »
hahahahaha
Actually Blax all the images are fakes. That is the morph part of the image. I put all the statements on all the TShirts. None of them are real. I'm honored that some people thought some of those were real T-Shirts.

Sako
 

*

Goldeneye

  • The Midas Look
  • 12443
  • The Midas Look
Re: Christina Model MASTER thread MERGED
« Reply #1028 on: March 29, 2004, 08:42:18 PM »
You know, I wondered about the 1-1-1-1 thing, but by the time I saw one of these threads there were like four other ones, including one that was marked "To the Webmasters," so I figured they knew and were cool with it.

*

debra872

  • G Cup
  • 767
Re: Christina Model MASTER thread MERGED
« Reply #1029 on: March 29, 2004, 09:46:40 PM »
Speaking of lighting...brightened this one a bit...

debra"100 watts"872
 

*

Pulsar

  • G Cup
  • 845
Re: Christina Model MASTER thread MERGED
« Reply #1030 on: March 29, 2004, 09:55:35 PM »
That has to be about as far as you can go and not be totally nude.

*

zeo

  • E Cup
  • 822
Re: Christina Model MASTER thread MERGED
« Reply #1031 on: March 29, 2004, 10:03:28 PM »
I would say as far as one can go and still claim 'clothed'.:)

I wonder if there is enough image information in these see
throughs to 'create' an accurate topless image. It would take someone with alot more skill and tools than me though.
 

Re: Christina Model MASTER thread MERGED
« Reply #1032 on: March 29, 2004, 11:38:49 PM »
i'll have to say, seeing these pic's certainly want to make me join her site.  ooof!  
'cunnilingus and psychiatry brought us to this.'

tony soprano season 1 episode 12

*

Hudd

  • G Cup
  • 757
Re: Christina Model MASTER thread MERGED
« Reply #1033 on: March 30, 2004, 06:25:34 AM »
I couldn't resist making her as big as my cousin Jennifer. Enjoy.  

*

shmacku

  • A Cup
  • *
  • 6
Re: Christina Model MASTER thread MERGED
« Reply #1034 on: March 30, 2004, 08:15:22 AM »
Has anyone seen the topless photo of christina model floating around?  OMG  it is a must see!!