*

buckeyesrule

  • C Cup
  • 62
Re: Christina Model MASTER thread MERGED
« Reply #1065 on: April 12, 2004, 10:50:08 PM »
About a year ago there were Christina pics floating around on this forum with Christina in tight jeans, with the one shot i am thinking of is a view of her perfect ass in these jeans.  Kind of an up-butt shot.  It is one of the most remarkable pics of her i have seen,, but alas.. I have lost it.  Can someone report it?   Thanks.  

*

zeo

  • E Cup
  • 822
Re: Christina Model MASTER thread MERGED
« Reply #1066 on: April 12, 2004, 11:27:10 PM »
great fake. Only being lower quality than a stock christina
pic and the signature at the bottom gave it away to me.

 

*

zeo

  • E Cup
  • 822
Re: Christina Model MASTER thread MERGED
« Reply #1067 on: April 12, 2004, 11:31:01 PM »
Quote:

About a year ago there were Christina pics floating around on this forum with Christina in tight jeans, with the one shot i am thinking of is a view of her perfect ass in these jeans.  Kind of an up-butt shot.  It is one of the most remarkable pics of her i have seen,, but alas.. I have lost it.  Can someone report it?   Thanks.    





This one?

 

*

cletus

  • D Cup
  • 168
Re: Christina Model MASTER thread MERGED
« Reply #1068 on: April 13, 2004, 02:07:12 AM »
Here is another well done fake of the lovely Christina  

*

Mythme

  • F Cup
  • 432
Re: Christina Model MASTER thread MERGED
« Reply #1069 on: April 13, 2004, 02:15:54 AM »
That one is outstanding.  Here's another.  

*

HeavyMetal1980

  • Banned User
  • 4843
Re: Christina Model MASTER thread MERGED
« Reply #1070 on: April 13, 2004, 02:24:02 AM »
So...is she "REAL!?"




Heavy "fuck it, I couldn't resist!" Metal  
"Listen to the Wind and dance with the Flames..."

~ HeavyMetal1980

*

TheZookie007

  • L Cup
  • 53945
Re: Christina Model MASTER thread MERGED
« Reply #1071 on: April 13, 2004, 03:10:27 AM »
Yes, immediately after I posted, I noticed the signature in the soap suds. A very good morph indeed. We only hope that Chrissi uses these as inspiration for when she really does take it all off.
AOC, HC, TW, BO, KH: FU. FUATH. 100x.

*

Goldeneye

  • The Midas Look
  • 12443
  • The Midas Look
Re: Christina Model MASTER thread MERGED
« Reply #1072 on: April 13, 2004, 05:21:12 AM »
That one with her in front of the palm fronds is a pretty admirable piece of work.  It's kind of easy to spot as a fake by someone who's seen a lot, but it's commendable nonetheless.  The paint job on the boobs isn't bad by a long shot, and they even tried to reproduce her tattoo.

Who is this PL person who's done these excellent, but tiny, fakes?  I think he'd be a SERIOUSLY worthy addition around here.  I can't stop staring at his second one that was uploaded.

*

mcgarp

  • F Cup
  • 1181
Re: Christina Model MASTER thread MERGED
« Reply #1073 on: April 13, 2004, 05:30:33 AM »
I could be wrong, but the body looks very similar to Ines Cudna.  I would like to believe they are real pics though.  

*

buckeyesrule

  • C Cup
  • 62
Re: Christina Model MASTER thread MERGED
« Reply #1074 on: April 13, 2004, 09:53:35 PM »
Yes Zeo that's the one.  Have you ever seen a more perfectr ass?  My god.  Thanks for posting the pic.  

*

Jayman24

  • B Cup
  • *
  • 35
Re: Christina Model MASTER thread MERGED
« Reply #1075 on: April 19, 2004, 06:11:03 PM »
she dosnt look a day past 19.  man they're pretty big for her age I'd say  
"Potater Salad..." Ron White

*

Heavy_K

  • C Cup
  • 50
Re: Christina Model MASTER thread MERGED
« Reply #1076 on: April 25, 2004, 10:46:22 PM »
Go to http://www.christina-model.com/cv59.mpg

Huminahuminahumina. Call me crazy, but I love the bouncing!  

*

RageRockrr

  • A Cup
  • *
  • 20
Re: Christina Model MASTER thread MERGED
« Reply #1077 on: April 25, 2004, 10:58:01 PM »
I am of two minds on this video.  The skeptic in me says, "Oooooo, look at that, she's got two dance moves now!!"  The horndog in me says, "Oooooo, look at those big, round, teen boobies bouncing!"  

Call me a pig, but I'm ignoring the skeptic.    

*

Pulsar

  • G Cup
  • 845
Re: Christina Model MASTER thread MERGED
« Reply #1078 on: April 25, 2004, 11:16:18 PM »
Emmm... haven't seen that one.

*

UserInterface

  • D Cup
  • 142
Re: Christina Model MASTER thread MERGED
« Reply #1079 on: April 25, 2004, 11:17:36 PM »
i dont think that qualifies as a 'dance clip'  but it makes an excellent 'jiggle clip'