*

lonelyhearts

  • D Cup
  • 117
Re: Christina Model MASTER thread MERGED
« Reply #975 on: March 22, 2004, 11:16:03 PM »
just check out her page, its redone
also
the page now starts with a agreement for you to enter a sexually explicit site. so expect christina nude soon, if she has one of those.  

*

Jim31415

  • E Cup
  • 242
    • http://www.lpsg.org/cgi-bin/YaBB.cgi?board=;action=viewprofile;username=Jim31415
Re: Christina Model MASTER thread MERGED
« Reply #976 on: March 23, 2004, 03:28:47 AM »
Good news indeed.  Let's hope it pans out!  
BIG! BIGGER!  BIGGEST!!!  I love them all!

*

andyman

  • C Cup
  • 56
    • under construction
Re: Christina Model MASTER thread MERGED
« Reply #977 on: March 23, 2004, 04:35:21 AM »
I also noticed they removed some of her school pictures and videos #1 though #42 when she was under eighteen years of age.
 

*

AZWolf

  • Oh My God Cup
  • 5402
Re: Christina Model MASTER thread MERGED
« Reply #978 on: March 23, 2004, 04:42:58 AM »
Hmmmmmmmmm....Curiouser and curiouser.  
 
Dawn, n.  The time of day when men of reason go to bed.

Pray, v.  To ask that the laws of the universe be annulled in behalf of a single petitioner confessedly unworthy.

          --  Ambrose Bierce, "The Devil's Dictionary"


*

DrHyde

  • Mad Scientist
  • 3469
Re: Christina Model MASTER thread MERGED
« Reply #979 on: March 23, 2004, 04:52:57 AM »
I also notice that you can no longer click on the free pictures to enlarge them. Hopefully, they'll update her woefully old bust stats, which are far smaller than she is now. I sure hope she shows the goods as well.

*

JizzTits

  • Z Cup
  • 3099
Re: Christina Model MASTER thread MERGED
« Reply #980 on: March 23, 2004, 10:35:02 AM »
"All models were at least 18 years old when they were photoographed."

hmm.. so does that mean her age giving before was false? or perhaps they just shot all new photo shoots once she turned 18?


i don't know if this was there before or not.. but there's a "hire Christina" link there... VERY interesting!

"It's like being married to my best friend, but she lets me feel her boobs!"
-Homer Simpson talking about Marge
______________________
Lisa: Swim towards San Francisco!
Homer: I'm not made of money! We'll swim to Oakland!


*

Number88

  • A Cup
  • *
  • 5
Re: Christina Model MASTER thread MERGED
« Reply #981 on: March 23, 2004, 12:20:57 PM »
Quote:

"All models were at least 18 years old when they were photoographed."

hmm.. so does that mean her age giving before was false? or perhaps they just shot all new photo shoots once she turned 18?


i don't know if this was there before or not.. but there's a "hire Christina" link there... VERY interesting!  




If they posted pics of her under 18 isn't that illegal ?  

*

wcpope

  • F Cup
  • 651
    • www.wcpope.com
Re: Christina Model MASTER thread MERGED
« Reply #982 on: March 23, 2004, 12:52:12 PM »
I haven't seen her "real" site but I have been seeing them in the newsgroups nonude/teen so I guess it isn't illegal if she or others pose in clothing???  
Boob Ink
"Those willing to give up a little liberty for a little security
deserve neither security nor liberty." -- Benjamin Franklin

"let her breasts inebriate thee at all times"
--Proverbs 5:19

www.bearchive.com/~boob_ink
members.bearchive.com/~boob_ink/

*

UserInterface

  • D Cup
  • 142
Re: Christina Model MASTER thread MERGED
« Reply #983 on: March 23, 2004, 01:39:33 PM »
Andyman, who is your avatar?    

*

Number88

  • A Cup
  • *
  • 5
Re: Christina Model MASTER thread MERGED
« Reply #984 on: March 23, 2004, 01:52:01 PM »
Quote:

I haven't seen her "real" site but I have been seeing them in the newsgroups nonude/teen so I guess it isn't illegal if she or others pose in clothing???  




As far as I know she has never done anything without clothes on.  

*

lonelyhearts

  • D Cup
  • 117
Re: Christina Model MASTER thread MERGED
« Reply #985 on: March 23, 2004, 08:48:04 PM »
its not illegal for them to post her pic
and what the new "all models are 18 thing" is saying is that. from now on everything at the site + added is all 18 and up. meaning they are allowed to be nude . because if she was there as highschool pics and now nude they couldnt have that together. ALSO a girl may be nude under 18 with parent concent. but i know there is some ackward rules following that. so maybe christina was tied up with them and couldnt go nude. or actually it was probobly just really smart buisiness. i mean. develop a large following, building up to a large "climax". i mean. realisticall she could say that its an extra $40 bucks for her nude site and people would pay it. anyways those are my thoughts, anybody wanna add?  

*

DrHyde

  • Mad Scientist
  • 3469
Re: Christina Model MASTER thread MERGED
« Reply #986 on: March 23, 2004, 08:50:29 PM »
Quote:

Andyman, who is your avatar?    




Harumi Nemoto

*

zeo

  • E Cup
  • 822
Re: Christina Model MASTER thread MERGED
« Reply #987 on: March 23, 2004, 10:30:28 PM »
Quote:

I also notice that you can no longer click on the free pictures to enlarge them. Hopefully, they'll update her woefully old bust stats, which are far smaller than she is now. I sure hope she shows the goods as well.  




The site is broken everywhere in that regard, even where
it says 'click to enlarge'. Now I could tell you how to
fix the broken html, but then I get wacked for breaking
the rules. The full sizes are there and can be viewed,
I just can't tell you how. Nor can I post them as I
understand the rules, not a 1.



 

*

Goldeneye

  • The Midas Look
  • 12443
  • The Midas Look
Re: Christina Model MASTER thread MERGED
« Reply #988 on: March 23, 2004, 10:45:40 PM »
Wonder what the hell's going on with her site.  Let's hope this is a transition period and it's not finished yet.  Sounds a lot less visitor-friendly.

And yeah, I noticed the Hire Christina link a couple of weeks ago.  I'm not sure it's always been there either.

*

g0ddmode

  • G Cup
  • 931
Re: Christina Model MASTER thread MERGED
« Reply #989 on: March 24, 2004, 02:11:04 AM »
Do you guys also realize that this change isnt just on the Christina website, but over at www.missymodel.com as well?