DJPFC

• Z Cup
    • http://www.pinupfiles.com
Re: Keira Knightly MERGED
« Reply #15 on: November 15, 2005, 06:07:58 PM »
That's it???  The way they wrote that blurb, they made it sound like her whole dress came down.  What a non-story.

Quote:

Nothing too impressive, here's a link with some pics.

Keira's areola

Check out our brand new, fully re-booted mega-site, PinupFiles/PinupGlam!  Featuring the best and hottest big boobed pinup gals on the web!

TeamCanada

• E Cup
« Reply #16 on: November 15, 2005, 11:20:17 PM »
And given the fact that you can see her completely topless in Domino, I don't really see what the big deal is.

Still think she's gorgeous though

Jack59

• D Cup
« Reply #17 on: November 16, 2005, 04:18:40 AM »
Quote:

And given the fact that you can see her completely topless in Domino, I don't really see what the big deal is.

Still think she's gorgeous though

She's definately pretty.

If only she had tits.

If ever there was a body screaming for implants...

bammy

• E Cup
« Reply #18 on: November 16, 2005, 12:04:28 PM »
That's not a nipple.  That's a mosquito bite.

« Reply #19 on: November 16, 2005, 12:26:09 PM »
The only interesting on her is the snake she wears on her arm.
Anti-social behaviours lack consideration for the well-being of others. Any types of conduct that violates basic rights (human rights is one of them) of another person. It can show as covert or overt hostility.

jayjay88

• L Cup
    • none
« Reply #20 on: November 17, 2005, 06:06:32 PM »
If you're a big fan of Keira's, go see 'Pride and Prejudice'.
It's a beautiful film, brimming with great actors...and Keira is ravishing...!
jayjay......
Once a bOOb man, always a BooB man...!

lars573

• F Cup
« Reply #21 on: November 17, 2005, 08:25:08 PM »
Plus the north american version gets an extra 8 minutes of sex scene tacked on the end featuring Keira.
were going to see an inverse relationship between the number of stab wounds I inflict and how many answers you give me.

ltfields

• G Cup
« Reply #22 on: November 17, 2005, 09:04:50 PM »
She still desparately needs implants though.  We have no need for a woman around here who can iron a shirt while wearing it...
If you Masturbate 20 times a day, you'll never make it out the door.
You might make it TO the door, but once you squeeze the handle, you'll pass out.

--Lewis Black

pulp

• Banned User
« Reply #23 on: November 17, 2005, 09:52:55 PM »
Well said ltfields. I don't care how fucking beautiful a double A cup woman is, if ya don't gots a morph of her, keep her off this board.  And this is coming from a guy who thinks JLH is nothing to write home about in da jubblie department!  

There are millions of beautiful titless women in this world, I presume we'd like them talked about... elsewhere, and not cluttering up our massive jubblies board.

auto_reply

« Reply #24 on: November 18, 2005, 03:16:59 AM »
Whoa there, big fella. This is the Breast Expansion Board, not the Big Jubblies Board. Sure, they may end up that way, but they certainly don't have to start there.
*You have reached the Automated Moderation System. In the event of an actual breast expansion emergency, the Attention Signal you just heard would have been followed by official information, news or instructions.*

Xenocrates:
"I have often repented speaking, but never of holding my tongue."

jayjay88

• L Cup
    • none
« Reply #25 on: July 05, 2008, 05:21:19 PM »
Keira has often said she would kill for a killer rack... something like these.
jayjay......
Once a bOOb man, always a BooB man...!

berkovw

• G Cup
« Reply #26 on: July 05, 2008, 05:48:29 PM »
I'll make a suggestion to start her off.  Eat a sandwich.  Put some weight on.  Breasts are mostly fat.  Being skinny and bony is not conducive to having big boobs.
"I am not a number!  I am a free man!"
                             - Number 6

"There are a shortage of perfect breasts in this world.  'Twould be a pity to damage yours."
           - Westley AKA The Dread Pirate Roberts

Nakhakren

• E Cup
« Reply #27 on: July 05, 2008, 07:08:37 PM »
Quote:

berkovw said:
I'll make a suggestion to start her off.  Eat a sandwich.  Put some weight on.  Breasts are mostly fat.  Being skinny and bony is not conducive to having big boobs.

Sadly, Hollywood's obssession with slender, willowy, flat-chested leading-ladies practically ensures she'll never attempt this, or anything else that might help enhance her bustline, as it would almost certainly kill her career.  The film industry within the last few decades seems to have developed an intense loathing of honest-to-goodness curves and large breasts.  I can't count the number of times I've heard of perfectly gorgeous women being told by their agents or some studio that they 'need to loose some weight'.  I could go into a rant about this and the movement that I feel spawned it, but I think I've said enough already.

But yeah, Ms. Knightly would look smashing with a larger chest.  It's always rather fun when you hear about an attractive female **29** who at least appreciates - let alone desires - bigger breasts.  Pity it never amounts to anything beyond idle musings.
"God is what mind becomes when it has passed beyond the scale of our comprehension."
- Freeman Dyson

GALVATRON

• Z Cup
  • Obey Billy Zane
    • UndeadRobot
« Reply #28 on: July 05, 2008, 07:56:33 PM »
Quote:

Nakhakren said:
Sadly, Hollywood's obssession with slender, willowy, flat-chested leading-ladies...

bwaaaahhh!

This is simply untrue, Hollywood is not obsessed with flat-chestedness. Thinness yes, but generally, Hollywood is pro big boobs. Perhaps not to the standards of the BEA, but the ideal hollywood star is probably in that c-cup range. They put their actresses in padded bras, they photoshop posters to make the girls look bustier. They did this to Keira.

Now, the fashion industry likes booblessness because it makes clothes hang better. But Hollywood is mostly pro boobs.

Angelus

• X Cup
« Reply #29 on: July 05, 2008, 08:41:34 PM »
Quote:

Nakhakren said:
Sadly, Hollywood's obssession with slender, willowy, flat-chested leading-ladies practically ensures she'll never attempt this, or anything else that might help enhance her bustline, as it would almost certainly kill her career.  

Scarlett Johannson, Jessica Biel, Drew Barrymore, Angelina Jolie, Megan Fox, and Kate Beckinsale would like to have a word with you.