Home
Forum Index
Help
Rules
FAQ
Login
Register
Who Is This?
Breast Expansion Archive Forum
Discussions
Model ID Requests
Model ID Requests: BROKEN
Who Is This?
Pages:
1
[
2
]
Topics:
« previous
next »
Print
MunchWolf
What Tagline?
11463
Re: Who Is This?
«
Reply #15 on:
August 18, 2002, 01:05:12 PM »
Tux - I've never had a cup size ...I've always been "Tagline"
-Munch "I'm special
" Wolf
Logged
I'm making videos for a year --->
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCz6e28ZZKFLNrYeABAGs7UA
Seelie
G Cup
739
Re: Who Is This?
«
Reply #16 on:
August 18, 2002, 02:02:21 PM »
Like Jerry's Kids?
Logged
-----
Hmm, I guess I'm not as omniscient as I thought.
MunchWolf
What Tagline?
11463
Re: Who Is This?
«
Reply #17 on:
August 19, 2002, 12:12:22 AM »
Don't make me telethon your ass
-Munch "dial 1-800-blow-me" Wolf
Logged
I'm making videos for a year --->
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCz6e28ZZKFLNrYeABAGs7UA
Vermillion
F Cup
562
Re: Who Is This?
«
Reply #18 on:
August 19, 2002, 01:51:53 PM »
LOL.
Heh....good one Seelie.
Logged
There's no such thing as too much of a good thing.
Seelie
G Cup
739
Re: Who Is This?
«
Reply #19 on:
August 20, 2002, 12:51:30 AM »
Yeah well you know what they say, a good pun is its own reword.
::Seelie runs and hides before anyone can kill him::
Logged
-----
Hmm, I guess I'm not as omniscient as I thought.
Print
Pages:
1
[
2
]
Topics:
« previous
next »