*

Goldeneye

  • The Midas Look
  • 12443
  • The Midas Look
Re: Down Mammary Lane
« Reply #1275 on: January 16, 2010, 08:45:59 AM »
Whoa. That brings out the Animal in me. I just wanna point and yell "WOMAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAN!!!!!!"

*

Hiram

  • Z Cup
  • 7646
  • I like big tits
Re: Down Mammary Lane
« Reply #1276 on: January 16, 2010, 01:41:51 PM »
gOOb, Janet Lupo has a perfect body.
Lipsmacking, thirst quenching, ace tasting, motivating, good buzzing, cool talking, high walking, fast living, ever giving, cool fizzing... #BOOBs

*

MaxBigfoot

  • ZZZ Cup
  • 34100
  • Maximum Manga Maven
Re: Down Mammary Lane
« Reply #1277 on: January 16, 2010, 03:48:54 PM »
:)

I have to go fix the crotch of my pants now.

MaxBigfoot


I apologize in advance if I post duplicate pictures in any of the picture threads I deal in.  My MO in getting pictures of one girl is to rip her Instagram.  That ends up with me having up to 2000 pics of her.  I've tried almost half a dozen duplicate finder programs, and none of them find all of the duplicates I inevitably end up with.

*

gOOber

  • Pic-O-Matic
  • 25236
Re: Down Mammary Lane
« Reply #1278 on: January 16, 2010, 04:12:29 PM »
Looks like we have some hourglass figure fans here. ;)
....rejoicing in the fullness thereof....

Re: Down Mammary Lane
« Reply #1279 on: January 16, 2010, 05:17:01 PM »
:)

Wow, I thought I had ever Lupo pic ever. Where did that come from?

*

gOOber

  • Pic-O-Matic
  • 25236
Re: Down Mammary Lane
« Reply #1280 on: January 16, 2010, 05:47:55 PM »
You guys are SOOOOOOO hetero. Not that there`s anything wrong with that.
....rejoicing in the fullness thereof....

*

pedonbio

  • Oh My God Cup
  • 22949
Re: Down Mammary Lane
« Reply #1281 on: January 16, 2010, 10:32:01 PM »
I have to go fix the crotch of my pants now.

Yep; now there's two of us, Max. She just got hotter and hotter as she aged...
Someday, chi1dren, this entire fuck-up will be yours.

*

homevintner

  • L Cup
  • 8221
Re: Down Mammary Lane
« Reply #1282 on: January 17, 2010, 10:31:25 AM »
Hourglass figure = WIN!

Sweet pic gOOber!
"All religions seem to dislike breasts, but it's just the opposite with me." - Eric Idle

*

Shara

  • Cup Runneth O'er
  • 8727
  • version 1.337
Re: Down Mammary Lane
« Reply #1283 on: January 18, 2010, 07:02:00 AM »
I too approve :)
"I don't always approve of coup d'état, but when I do, it's by Shara." -LuvDemWhoppers

*

JJ

  • P Cup
  • 3282
Re: Down Mammary Lane
« Reply #1284 on: January 19, 2010, 11:52:44 AM »
Brigitte Bardot.....................
Member since June 01, 2001

Get most of your news from television and all you'll know is what the anchorette info babes (& guys) spin your way! (Maddow, Costello, Sawyer, Brzezinski, Mitchell, Scarborough,etc.  )

 Get most of your news from television comics (Behar, O'Donnell, Stewart, Colbert, Sharpton, Letterman, Maher, Whoopi, etc.) and all you'll know is sarcasm and mordacity.

*

gOOber

  • Pic-O-Matic
  • 25236
Re: Down Mammary Lane
« Reply #1285 on: January 19, 2010, 01:10:40 PM »
 :)
....rejoicing in the fullness thereof....

*

MaxBigfoot

  • ZZZ Cup
  • 34100
  • Maximum Manga Maven
Re: Down Mammary Lane
« Reply #1286 on: January 19, 2010, 05:31:44 PM »
:)

God, I have to stop looking at Janet Lupo pics before I have a coronary!

MaxBigfoot


I apologize in advance if I post duplicate pictures in any of the picture threads I deal in.  My MO in getting pictures of one girl is to rip her Instagram.  That ends up with me having up to 2000 pics of her.  I've tried almost half a dozen duplicate finder programs, and none of them find all of the duplicates I inevitably end up with.

*

homevintner

  • L Cup
  • 8221
Re: Down Mammary Lane
« Reply #1287 on: January 19, 2010, 09:07:35 PM »
I can think of a lot worse ways to go. At least this way you'll have a smile on your face.
"All religions seem to dislike breasts, but it's just the opposite with me." - Eric Idle

*

pedonbio

  • Oh My God Cup
  • 22949
Re: Down Mammary Lane
« Reply #1288 on: January 20, 2010, 06:21:11 AM »
I can think of a lot worse ways to go. At least this way you'll have a smile on your face.

Coronary?

Erection?

Hmmm. Choices, choices.
« Last Edit: January 20, 2010, 06:25:25 AM by pedonbio »
Someday, chi1dren, this entire fuck-up will be yours.

*

JJ

  • P Cup
  • 3282
Re: Down Mammary Lane
« Reply #1289 on: January 20, 2010, 05:59:22 PM »
Caroline Mooney..............anything but puny...................... 8)
Member since June 01, 2001

Get most of your news from television and all you'll know is what the anchorette info babes (& guys) spin your way! (Maddow, Costello, Sawyer, Brzezinski, Mitchell, Scarborough,etc.  )

 Get most of your news from television comics (Behar, O'Donnell, Stewart, Colbert, Sharpton, Letterman, Maher, Whoopi, etc.) and all you'll know is sarcasm and mordacity.