*

DaleCooper

  • D Cup
  • 202
    • http://www.cenedra.com/coop.htm
Re: Down Mammary Lane
« Reply #210 on: November 30, 2005, 07:32:40 PM »
Here's another Colleen Farrington in the tub, where she's turned slightly more towards the camera
"Finding the right bra is like finding the right man -- both lead to happy boobs."-Kelly @ forum.breasttalk.co.uk

"Men love all breasts in a genial and idiotic way, but the breasts they love most are attached to women they adore"-Collin McEnroe

"Too much of a good thing can be wonderful"-Mae West

"Any ice cream I eat goes straight to my chest. Drips down on my boobs, too."-Citrine

*

boobiegeek

  • A Cup
  • *
  • 16
Re: Down Mammary Lane
« Reply #211 on: December 01, 2005, 04:52:26 PM »
I have to give it up for my old school CUTIE with AMAZING boobies ::

Fran Gerard

Sooooo damn sexy and CUTE; does it for me to this day.

http://www.bigbreastarchive.com/alphabetical/frangerard/frangerard2.html

(look at those glasses and those  gravity defying boobs...SIGH )

http://www.bigbreastarchive.com/alphabetical/frangerard/frangerard1.html

http://www.bigbreastarchive.com/alphabetical/frangerard/frangerard5.html

( what a plush hottie )

[ I hope it was OK to post these 3 links to a few fave pics. No rules broken and all of that ]

*

gOOber

  • Pic-O-Matic
  • 25236
Re: Down Mammary Lane
« Reply #212 on: December 02, 2005, 08:46:19 AM »
   Uschi Digart  
....rejoicing in the fullness thereof....

*

gOOber

  • Pic-O-Matic
  • 25236
Re: Down Mammary Lane
« Reply #213 on: December 03, 2005, 10:47:59 AM »
   Pandora Peaks  
....rejoicing in the fullness thereof....

*

gOOber

  • Pic-O-Matic
  • 25236
Re: Down Mammary Lane
« Reply #214 on: December 04, 2005, 08:22:10 PM »
  Angel  
....rejoicing in the fullness thereof....

*

gOOber

  • Pic-O-Matic
  • 25236
Re: Down Mammary Lane
« Reply #215 on: December 06, 2005, 01:08:40 AM »
   Mishka  
....rejoicing in the fullness thereof....

*

gOOber

  • Pic-O-Matic
  • 25236
Re: Down Mammary Lane
« Reply #216 on: December 07, 2005, 01:23:08 AM »
   Debbie Jordan  
....rejoicing in the fullness thereof....

*

MaxBigfoot

  • ZZZ Cup
  • 34182
  • Maximum Manga Maven
Re: Down Mammary Lane
« Reply #217 on: December 07, 2005, 01:26:35 AM »
Quote:

   Debbie Jordan  




Remember when she was Club magazines letter answering girl, and the monthly comic strip by Bill Ward starred her?
Ah, those were the good ol' days.  

MaxBigfoot


I apologize in advance if I post duplicate pictures in any of the picture threads I deal in.  My MO in getting pictures of one girl is to rip her Instagram.  That ends up with me having up to 2000 pics of her.  I've tried almost half a dozen duplicate finder programs, and none of them find all of the duplicates I inevitably end up with.

*

gOOber

  • Pic-O-Matic
  • 25236
Re: Down Mammary Lane
« Reply #218 on: December 08, 2005, 09:44:43 AM »
   Arlene Bell  
....rejoicing in the fullness thereof....

*

pedonbio

  • Oh My God Cup
  • 22949
Re: Down Mammary Lane
« Reply #219 on: December 08, 2005, 11:06:16 AM »
   Dawn Knudsen  
Someday, chi1dren, this entire fuck-up will be yours.

*

BarnacleBill

  • P Cup
  • 1662
Re: Down Mammary Lane
« Reply #220 on: December 08, 2005, 08:23:18 PM »
I hadn't seen much of Arlene Bell before this thread... and I gotta tell ya... she's hot in case you didn't know....  WOW...

Barnacle "I'd love to meet that woman in RL... she's got that i-could-show-you-a-thing-or-two gleam in her eye" Bill
The journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step.

*

pedonbio

  • Oh My God Cup
  • 22949
Re: Down Mammary Lane
« Reply #221 on: December 09, 2005, 06:20:24 AM »
Quote:

I hadn't seen much of Arlene Bell before this thread... and I gotta tell ya... she's hot in case you didn't know....  WOW...

Barnacle "I'd love to meet that woman in RL... she's got that i-could-show-you-a-thing-or-two gleam in her eye" Bill




I would be happy to let her show me, too...

Remember the guy who runs DOLL PARTZ? A couple years ago he passed along her RL name and the fact that she moved to Tel Aviv in 1980. And, yes, there were days when the thought of Arlene Bell kept me going. By the way, she kept control of her own product, hired her own photographer, and distributed through an agent. Very good business for a big-boob model in her day.
Someday, chi1dren, this entire fuck-up will be yours.

*

gOOber

  • Pic-O-Matic
  • 25236
Re: Down Mammary Lane
« Reply #222 on: December 10, 2005, 01:47:07 AM »
  Marilyn Mellons  
....rejoicing in the fullness thereof....

*

gOOber

  • Pic-O-Matic
  • 25236
Re: Down Mammary Lane
« Reply #223 on: December 11, 2005, 08:29:32 AM »
   Tracy West  
....rejoicing in the fullness thereof....

*

gOOber

  • Pic-O-Matic
  • 25236
Re: Down Mammary Lane
« Reply #224 on: December 13, 2005, 01:14:00 AM »
  Babette Bardot  
....rejoicing in the fullness thereof....