Home
Forum Index
Help
Rules
FAQ
Login
Register
Down Mammary Lane
Breast Expansion Archive Forum
Miscellaneous
Off-Topic & Testing
Down Mammary Lane
Pages:
1
...
57
58
[
59
]
60
61
...
135
Topics:
« previous
next »
Print
pedonbio
Oh My God Cup
22949
Re: Down Mammary Lane
«
Reply #870 on:
November 14, 2007, 04:21:15 PM »
She was a one-shoot model who posed for a bunch of stills and one movie loop on the cusp of the 1960s-1970s. I know Gent ran one series of her. I think Gent used the name "Robin". I'll check around. There's a large set of her posing in a room that looks like a university dorm room. She has a truly great set of headlights.
LATER EDIT: The myarchives site identifies her variously as "Penny" or "Sharon Mason". Maybe you should ask Dad if he knew her. Or Grandpa...
Logged
Someday, chi1dren, this entire fuck-up will be yours.
Goldeneye
The Midas Look
12443
The Midas Look
Re: Down Mammary Lane
«
Reply #871 on:
November 14, 2007, 09:10:03 PM »
Ohhh, I think I've seen some of that dorm set! I used to have *several* pictures of her. I don't know what happened....
Logged
gOOber
Pic-O-Matic
25236
Re: Down Mammary Lane
«
Reply #872 on:
November 15, 2007, 12:52:01 PM »
Logged
....rejoicing in the fullness thereof....
JJ
P Cup
3282
Re: Down Mammary Lane
«
Reply #873 on:
November 17, 2007, 12:56:20 PM »
Adrian Gill,
whoever that is?
Logged
Member since June 01, 2001
Get most of your news from television and all you'll know is what the anchorette info babes (& guys) spin your way! (Maddow, Costello, Sawyer, Brzezinski, Mitchell, Scarborough,etc. )
Get most of your news from television comics (Behar, O'Donnell, Stewart, Colbert, Sharpton, Letterman, Maher, Whoopi, etc.) and all you'll know is sarcasm and mordacity.
pedonbio
Oh My God Cup
22949
Re: Down Mammary Lane
«
Reply #874 on:
November 18, 2007, 01:48:16 PM »
Russ Meyer thought of
Tundi Horvath
as the biggest star he ever found. Too bad she didn't speak English.
Logged
Someday, chi1dren, this entire fuck-up will be yours.
JJ
P Cup
3282
Re: Down Mammary Lane
«
Reply #875 on:
November 23, 2007, 11:53:32 AM »
Adrienne Moreau
Logged
Member since June 01, 2001
Get most of your news from television and all you'll know is what the anchorette info babes (& guys) spin your way! (Maddow, Costello, Sawyer, Brzezinski, Mitchell, Scarborough,etc. )
Get most of your news from television comics (Behar, O'Donnell, Stewart, Colbert, Sharpton, Letterman, Maher, Whoopi, etc.) and all you'll know is sarcasm and mordacity.
pedonbio
Oh My God Cup
22949
Re: Down Mammary Lane
«
Reply #876 on:
November 24, 2007, 06:27:30 PM »
Does
Lisa Phillips
count?
Logged
Someday, chi1dren, this entire fuck-up will be yours.
homevintner
L Cup
8221
Re: Down Mammary Lane
«
Reply #877 on:
November 25, 2007, 09:50:02 AM »
She counts very high in my book. She's always been a favorite of mine.
Logged
"All religions seem to dislike breasts, but it's just the opposite with me." - Eric Idle
pedonbio
Oh My God Cup
22949
Re: Down Mammary Lane
«
Reply #878 on:
November 26, 2007, 01:05:01 PM »
One of my favorites, known as
Clorese
this model did only two shoots: this one and one about a year later, after she had a baby. She lived in L.A., and was allegedly related to Sylvia McFarland. Aside from the boobs, I don't see a resemblance.
Logged
Someday, chi1dren, this entire fuck-up will be yours.
pedonbio
Oh My God Cup
22949
Re: Down Mammary Lane
«
Reply #879 on:
November 28, 2007, 04:50:25 PM »
Dammit! I've tried rehab, I've tried twelve-steps... I guess I'm still addicted:
Logged
Someday, chi1dren, this entire fuck-up will be yours.
turbo
Z Cup
3290
Re: Down Mammary Lane
«
Reply #880 on:
November 28, 2007, 08:39:07 PM »
I don't remember her but here's
Rosemary Saneau
.
Logged
----------
"I will be acquitted and vindicated when the truth is told."
Michael Jackson before the trial
------------
----------
"Justice was done. He was always innocent and we proved it."
Thomas Mesereau after the trial
-------
Goldeneye
The Midas Look
12443
The Midas Look
Re: Down Mammary Lane
«
Reply #881 on:
November 28, 2007, 08:59:33 PM »
Oh,
YES!
Logged
pedonbio
Oh My God Cup
22949
Re: Down Mammary Lane
«
Reply #882 on:
November 29, 2007, 11:13:33 PM »
Marilyn Davis
Logged
Someday, chi1dren, this entire fuck-up will be yours.
turbo
Z Cup
3290
Re: Down Mammary Lane
«
Reply #883 on:
November 30, 2007, 04:55:45 PM »
This is good ol'
Hannah Viek
.
Logged
----------
"I will be acquitted and vindicated when the truth is told."
Michael Jackson before the trial
------------
----------
"Justice was done. He was always innocent and we proved it."
Thomas Mesereau after the trial
-------
homevintner
L Cup
8221
Re: Down Mammary Lane
«
Reply #884 on:
November 30, 2007, 05:19:48 PM »
"Good" is an understatement.
Logged
"All religions seem to dislike breasts, but it's just the opposite with me." - Eric Idle
Print
Pages:
1
...
57
58
[
59
]
60
61
...
135
Topics:
« previous
next »