Oh, no, I'm way too shy to be a model like Vixen Lamoore was.. Too painfully shy for that. Even though, I respect Vixen and am so envious of her bravery for doing that for years.. I just can't. Besides that, I'm more of a recluse and am currently trying to become a writer, which basically can be a very social-less career.
I do have a free blog, more of a diary, I suppose. I try to update it often. The website address is..
www.cynfuldelirium.com .
The place I live at is kind of out in the woods, which is good for creativity. Not to mention, it's, my house, is kind of a big boob hall of fame with the decor and photographs of Chelsea Charms, Minka, Crystal Gunns and, of course, Vixen Lamoore! All of which seems so nice and seem to enjoy their careers very much. It kind of wore off on me, so now I want big boobs! Hee hee!
Honestly, I would like to have big breasts like Vixen, but.. I think breasts her size are difficult to get nowadays.. Besides that, if I'm so shy, what would I do with big beautiful breasts? You know what I mean?

I should make a career out of breasts that big!

I actually IM'd Vixen for a while a few weeks back and she seems really sweet and cool, but she moved out of here several years ago and seems happy in her current living condition..
So, that's my story..

By the way, thank you for the nice comment!

~Cyn