*

DTM

  • G Cup
  • 840
Re: Veronica Zemanova (before & after implants ) MERGED
« Reply #105 on: September 02, 2004, 06:25:31 PM »
Quote:

Just discovered this, not sure if it's been published here yet.... but she's the focus of a new indie film:
http://www.zemanovaload.com/  




Wow! That's so cool. She gets to be featured in a mainstream type flick. Good for her !   It says her camp submitted script revisions. Wonder if it was for more or less nudity or more lines ...    
She should make one of them stolen home videos.

*

Good_Grip

  • P Cup
  • 1495
Re: Veronica Zemanova (before & after implants ) MERGED
« Reply #106 on: December 03, 2004, 03:47:10 PM »
I found a set of pics I hadn't seen before  here. I almost didn't recognize her with the long straight black hair wig.  These pics are BI (before implants).  
Good_Grip

Re: Veronica Zemanova (before & after implants ) MERGED
« Reply #107 on: March 03, 2005, 06:18:42 AM »
 
 

*

Ugignadl

  • B Cup
  • *
  • 45
Re: Veronica Zemanova (before & after implants ) MERGED
« Reply #108 on: March 03, 2005, 07:52:47 AM »
She certainly is quite aesthetic...

*

DTM

  • G Cup
  • 840
Re: Veronica Zemanova (before & after implants ) MERGED
« Reply #109 on: March 03, 2005, 02:01:50 PM »
I will never forget meeting her at a convention...
She's so beautiful...*sigh*
She should make one of them stolen home videos.

Re: Veronica Zemanova (before & after implants ) MERGED
« Reply #110 on: August 27, 2005, 06:35:11 AM »
My favorite.  Thanks chaps
Stone me, what a life.

*

3deroticer

  • Oh My God Cup
  • 9227
    • CyberLee
Re: Veronica Zemanova (before & after implants ) MERGED
« Reply #111 on: August 27, 2005, 06:25:47 PM »
in a world where most chick who go for implants because they felt they needed it for whatever reason. Veronika didn't need a reason as I have thought she was the hottest chick before she got implants. Her implants really didn't make me want her anymore than before. Either way her slinky waist to her sultry hip is the draw that did it for me, and her stackness on top. Describing her is like painting a picture of a banana split for a man. The best desert ever a man could want.
"Yesterday, Reince Priebus called this whole story a 'nothing burger,'" he said. "Well these emails have turned it into an all-you-can-prosecute buffet."

*

jayjay88

  • L Cup
  • 1917
    • none
Re: Veronica Zemanova (before & after implants ) MERGED
« Reply #112 on: December 19, 2005, 06:57:47 PM »
Yes...fantastic news!  I am a huge fan of Vron's and i couldn't believe my eyes last week when i saw some NEW photos of her.  Not only had i never seen the sets before, but it was noticable that her boobs were fuller, not dramatically so, but they are now quite perfect, symmetrical and without the slight flaw which showed up on the underside of her boobs after her first implant proceedure.

She has  obviously been working out...her bod is now even more toned than it was before.  

There is no official announcement on her site that she has come 'out of retirement', but new sets have been released.  I've made inquiries to groups of her fans, but no one seems to know more than i've just stated.  They're just waiting to see what happens...and for an announcement to be made.  IF anyone knows anything more, i'd be glad to hear it.

Anyway, I rejoice...I've never grown tired of her glorious image and as many know here at the BEA, I've continued to post morphs of her from time to time.

Here is one of her recent photos...
jayjay......
Once a bOOb man, always a BooB man...!

*

DEEDEEDELUXX

  • F Cup
  • 417
Re: Veronica Zemanova (before & after implants ) MERGED
« Reply #113 on: December 19, 2005, 07:09:15 PM »
Is that a morph? Dee
(Boobs are my life, and this is my song)

*

jayjay88

  • L Cup
  • 1917
    • none
Re: Veronica Zemanova (before & after implants ) MERGED
« Reply #114 on: December 19, 2005, 07:21:40 PM »
No...that's not a morph.  But don't worry...she's obviously not anything like as large as you are...and you are lookin' fine, BTW...
jayjay......
Once a bOOb man, always a BooB man...!

*

Boob_maniac

  • E Cup
  • 294
Re: Veronica Zemanova (before & after implants ) MERGED
« Reply #115 on: December 19, 2005, 07:36:12 PM »
She still beautiful, thanks jayjay88.
Sorry for my english.

*

Good_Grip

  • P Cup
  • 1495
Re: Veronica Zemanova (before & after implants ) MERGED
« Reply #116 on: December 19, 2005, 08:30:27 PM »
Rejoice indeed!!!!  

She maybe my favorite all time model.  Pray tell where are these new set located.  I can sell my car to join the site , if necessary.   She looks fantastic and as sexy as ever.
Good_Grip

*

funbird

  • E Cup
  • 255
Re: Veronica Zemanova (before & after implants ) MERGED
« Reply #117 on: December 19, 2005, 09:28:07 PM »
She just oozes sex. She's DYNOMIIIITE!!
Imagine Kim Basinger with gargantuan breasts. I do everyday.

Sonja "The Bosom" Savich
Class of '86

*

Pulsar

  • G Cup
  • 845
Re: Veronica Zemanova (before & after implants ) MERGED
« Reply #118 on: December 19, 2005, 11:35:48 PM »
Wow! Thats an eye openner.

*

Mythme

  • F Cup
  • 432
Re: Veronica Zemanova (before & after implants ) MERGED
« Reply #119 on: December 20, 2005, 12:24:50 AM »
If I may be a voice of dissention -

Although I prefer very large breasts, I love women of all sizes, and I always thought that Vron was ultra-hot before her first boob job.  Now I think she's really ruined herself.  Sometimes you just shouldn't tamper with perfection.

P.S.  I thought she retired from modeling after getting married.  Its this the nude model's equivalent of a mid-life crisis?  Get bigger implants and hope to revive your career?