*

DrHyde

  • Mad Scientist
  • 3469
Re: Veronica Zemanova (before & after implants ) MERGED
« Reply #60 on: October 27, 2003, 03:44:56 PM »
Well, yes......I'm appauled by the illegalness of it all, but I'm strangely drawn to the boobies....

*

Aven

  • D Cup
  • 164
Re: Veronica Zemanova (before & after implants ) MERGED
« Reply #61 on: October 28, 2003, 12:33:19 AM »
Quote:

New set at LisaBoyle's site...how's this for glamour...!!
   




holy cum in my pants Batman. that photo is amasing. thanks for the link as well. heavy browsing right now.

amd just to keep the ball rolling....  
"I'm tired of all this nonsense about beauty being only skin-deep. That's deep enough. What do you want - an adorable pancreas?"
-Jean Kerr

*

tracker

  • B Cup
  • *
  • 37
Re: Veronica Zemanova (before & after implants ) MERGED
« Reply #62 on: October 28, 2003, 11:49:16 AM »
Wow!............Just wow!
A little nonsense, now and then. Relished by the wisest men!

*

Good_Grip

  • P Cup
  • 1495
Re: Veronica Zemanova (before & after implants ) MERGED
« Reply #63 on: October 28, 2003, 12:50:57 PM »
Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, for the link. I’ve got some of these sets but many are new to me.  Some of the sets are pre-implant that I haven’t seen.  Going to take a while to download them, but I don’t mind.

Good_Grip
 
Good_Grip

*

Ooze3d

  • F Cup
  • 1761
Re: Veronica Zemanova (before & after implants ) MERGED
« Reply #64 on: October 29, 2003, 12:57:01 PM »
What do you think about this morph...? It's actually the first morph I do and I wanted to share it with you all.  

*

wizard

  • F Cup
  • 483
Re: Veronica Zemanova (before & after implants ) MERGED
« Reply #65 on: October 29, 2003, 01:07:59 PM »
Actually I didn't think Veronica could look any better.. But now she does  
Good work!  

*

Aven

  • D Cup
  • 164
Re: Veronica Zemanova (before & after implants ) MERGED
« Reply #66 on: October 30, 2003, 05:26:09 AM »
nice morph. i think that we all know that veronika will end up becoming larger. the only question is how bloody long does she want to take? thanks for speeding up the process Ooze
"I'm tired of all this nonsense about beauty being only skin-deep. That's deep enough. What do you want - an adorable pancreas?"
-Jean Kerr

*

RandomX

  • ZZZ Cup
  • 5718
    • www.overflowingforum.com
Re: Veronica Zemanova (before & after implants ) MERGED
« Reply #67 on: October 30, 2003, 09:06:56 PM »
Bah, Ooze3d stole an image I was trying to morph, Munch stole an image I was trying to morph...

Of course they both did better jobs than I could ever do. Thanks Ooze and great work!!
100% real woman, with notarized documents and witnesses to back this claim up.

*

E_W

  • X Cup
  • 2225
Re: Veronica Zemanova (before & after implants ) MERGED
« Reply #68 on: October 31, 2003, 05:28:15 AM »
Quote:

 Bah, Ooze3d stole an image I was trying to morph, Munch stole an image I was trying to morph...

Of course they both did better jobs than I could ever do. Thanks Ooze and great work!!




Hey, I keep a collection of especially morph-worthy pics, just send me a message if you want something unique.  

*

RandomX

  • ZZZ Cup
  • 5718
    • www.overflowingforum.com
Re: Veronica Zemanova (before & after implants ) MERGED
« Reply #69 on: October 31, 2003, 11:42:58 PM »
I've got a collection going thanks. But theres 2 that I was working on already gone...*shrug*
100% real woman, with notarized documents and witnesses to back this claim up.


*

Aven

  • D Cup
  • 164
Re: Veronica Zemanova (before & after implants ) MERGED
« Reply #71 on: November 17, 2003, 04:54:18 AM »
I actually went to that link a while ago, but forgot all about it. Thanks for the reminder Wolf. As I have said before, she was sexy with natural breasts, and she is sexy now. Even with a bag over her head she would be sexy as all hell.
"I'm tired of all this nonsense about beauty being only skin-deep. That's deep enough. What do you want - an adorable pancreas?"
-Jean Kerr

*

jayjay88

  • L Cup
  • 1917
    • none
Re: Veronica Zemanova (before & after implants ) MERGED
« Reply #72 on: February 01, 2004, 01:00:09 PM »
Well guys and girls we have lost one of the most  breathtakingly beautiful glamour models of our day...

Veronika has announced on her site that she married in November and now plans to terminate her career as a glamour model...Happy news for her, sad news for us!  

I remember the first time i saw a photo of her...i was literally SHOCKED by her beauty!  Several thousand photos and a couple of years later i am still enchanted each time i see a new photoset.  I'm sure i have morphed her pics more than any other model...and i know she is favorite of St Stephen and UKMorpher, as well as others.

Her new site this last year has brought us many new wondrous photos of this angelic creation [one is attached here], and there is a promise that her site will continue to add new photos for some time to come.

Anyone who has seen her videos on Danni's site has some sense of her nature, which is lovely and sweet, and i do really wish her all the happiness in the world.
All i can say is some guy really got lucky...!!  
jayjay......
Once a bOOb man, always a BooB man...!

*

Raiden

  • Vaio Parasite
  • 2020
Re: Veronica Zemanova (before & after implants ) MERGED
« Reply #73 on: February 01, 2004, 01:27:15 PM »
That is indeed one lucky guy .  I wish them the best of luck.  
...Don't touch me again...

*

GizmoWidget

  • P Cup
  • 1577
Re: Veronica Zemanova (before & after implants ) MERGED
« Reply #74 on: February 01, 2004, 01:35:57 PM »
Yeah, she's quite a beauty alright...

I never really got into collecting her pics though, or found her intensely attractive since I've never once seen a pic of her without a whole cosmetics counter smeared over her face...    Frankly, I think she'd be a lot prettier without all the makeup.

Hopefully the guy she's marrying will treat her well, if he's the reason she's decided to stop modelling, that could be and indicator that he's just another selfish asshole looking for a trophy.  
Put Buck O'Neal in the Major League Baseball Hall of Fame!!!