*

Ooze3d

  • F Cup
  • 1761
Re: Veronica Zemanova (before & after implants ) MERGED
« Reply #75 on: February 01, 2004, 07:12:10 PM »
Well... Let's say goodbye our own way! Here's my contribution...  

*

DruulEmpire

  • Freakin' Huge!
  • 12880
Re: Veronica Zemanova (before & after implants ) MERGED
« Reply #76 on: February 01, 2004, 08:05:05 PM »
Thank you, Ooze!

*

HeavyMetal1980

  • Banned User
  • 4843
Re: Veronica Zemanova (before & after implants ) MERGED
« Reply #77 on: February 01, 2004, 08:27:24 PM »
Quote:

Thank you, Ooze!  





Hell yeah, nice one Ooze!

   
"Listen to the Wind and dance with the Flames..."

~ HeavyMetal1980

*

Varchild

  • E Cup
  • 284
    • getit.at/adventure
Re: Veronica Zemanova (before & after implants ) MERGED
« Reply #78 on: February 01, 2004, 08:33:02 PM »
that is sad.  she was always one of my favorites.    


*

Freddy

  • F Cup
  • 557
Re: Veronica Zemanova (before & after implants ) MERGED
« Reply #79 on: February 02, 2004, 12:24:39 AM »
This is one nightmare I had nothing to do with.  She is one of my favorites, as well, but if that lucky bastard doesn't treat her right, he will definitely get a night call from yours truly.  
"I...am...eternal!"

*

Maski

  • G Cup
  • 1367
Re: Veronica Zemanova (before & after implants ) MERGED
« Reply #80 on: February 02, 2004, 12:45:49 AM »
My God.  Can you IMAGINE being married to THIS?  But I have a feeling this is not the last we'll see from Ms. Zemanova!  

*

aliencraft2003

  • B Cup
  • *
  • 27
Re: Veronica Zemanova (before & after implants ) MERGED
« Reply #81 on: February 02, 2004, 01:20:16 AM »
Man, that really sucks. Veronika was one of the greats.

Quote:



Anyone who has seen her videos on Danni's site has some sense of her nature, which is lovely and sweet,  




Speaking of which, her virtual lap dance for Danni.com is one of my all time favorite vids.  

*

Blax12

  • M Cup
  • 4819
    • www.bearchive.com/~blax12
Re: Veronica Zemanova (before & after implants ) MERGED
« Reply #82 on: February 02, 2004, 03:15:54 AM »
 Sooner or later it has got to happen with any girl. Either marriage or just the age: they have to retire.
Though I am sorry like any other morpher while loosing such a great base for morphing, I thank Veronika for all the insipring photos.

Blax"now, let's make auditions to substitute her"12  
 
 

*

Panzuriel

  • F Cup
  • 429
Re: Veronica Zemanova (before & after implants ) MERGED
« Reply #83 on: February 02, 2004, 05:50:57 AM »
I will miss her too, but at least we have the photos to remember her by!  Here's one of my favorite ones.  

*

C_Dubs

  • D Cup
  • 141
Re: Veronica Zemanova (before & after implants ) MERGED
« Reply #84 on: February 02, 2004, 01:33:53 PM »
Veronika has always been one of my favorites.  She is beyond perfection with her gorgeous, almost mysterious face, her slim and curvy figure, and of course her amazing breasts which she managed to only improve with surgery.  I've been hard pressed to find another model with large naturals to begin with who didn't ruin them with implants.  One of the great things I've loved about Veronika is that she really seems to display that she is enjoying what she's doing.  Just last night I stumbled upon a 14 minute video of her masturbating in the shower.  Dispite the fact that the video had no sound, her body language and facial expressions perfectly conveyed the sensations she was experiencing.  It is, I must say, the hottest and most erotic of her video clips I have ever seen.  Her attire and the way she fondles her curves is mesmerizing.  She even delves into a little bit of "taboo" by slipping a finger inside of her incomparable ass.  I've attached a few small vid-caps for you to give you a little taste of how great this video is.  
There once was a girl from Savanna
Whose tits were the size of Montanna
She's eager to please
So she'll give 'em a squeeze
Right around your throbbing banana!

*

Good_Grip

  • P Cup
  • 1495
Re: Veronica Zemanova (before & after implants ) MERGED
« Reply #85 on: February 02, 2004, 01:48:31 PM »
As I’ve stated in other threads in this forum, Veronika is one of my favorite models.  She’s beautiful and sexy and appears to love to pose.  I’ll miss her, but I have hundreds of images to look back on and some video from DHD.

Speaking of video, where did you find this 14 minute clip C-Dubs?

 
Good_Grip

*

C_Dubs

  • D Cup
  • 141
Re: Veronica Zemanova (before & after implants ) MERGED
« Reply #86 on: February 02, 2004, 01:55:20 PM »
Quote:

Speaking of video, where did you find this 14 minute clip C-Dubs?
   




I found it on the Gnutella network as "Porn-Veronika Zemanova Shower Scene.mpg".  I know there are a few different fileshare programs that use the Gnutella network, but I use Limewire.  
There once was a girl from Savanna
Whose tits were the size of Montanna
She's eager to please
So she'll give 'em a squeeze
Right around your throbbing banana!

*

Whink

  • ZZZ Cup
  • 4544
Re: Veronica Zemanova (before & after implants ) MERGED
« Reply #87 on: February 02, 2004, 04:12:22 PM »
Quote:

Man, that really sucks. Veronika was one of the greats.






Ahhh, what odds sure?  Fuckit!  She's getting on with her life.  Good for her!  And when she gets divorced and needs a real man, then she'll remember my number and return all my phonecalls...LOL....oh Veronika, I've left you like 134 messages already!  LMAO

Cheers and good luck to VZ!
Whink


Thanks to Morphemor for the latest Avatar!

*

Good_Grip

  • P Cup
  • 1495
Re: Veronica Zemanova (before & after implants ) MERGED
« Reply #88 on: February 02, 2004, 11:00:35 PM »
Thanks C_Dubs  
Good_Grip

*

MrHHH

  • L Cup
  • 2985
Re: Veronica Zemanova (before & after implants ) MERGED
« Reply #89 on: February 03, 2004, 12:25:02 AM »
Guys, do you understand genetics? If these women never marry and have kids, the "Hot Babe" genes stop here.