*

Breast_Devil

  • A Cup
  • *
  • 22
Re: A little more Kiki for the weekend...
« Reply #45 on: May 26, 2006, 09:01:53 PM »
And here is our nasty girl letting guys pee on her (yes thats right pee on her!). I take back everything I ever said about her.

Re: A little more Kiki for the weekend...
« Reply #46 on: May 27, 2006, 12:47:00 AM »
Saw some larger shots of this pictorial.  Nice herpes sore on her lip (yes, it's a cold sore but it's still herpes); I would have thought they could have easily airbrushed that out.  Kinda turns me off, but that's just me.
"On top of everything else, homophobia also means that you'd have to be disgusted if you were tied up and forced to watch two women having sex, and I think that's just sad."  - R.B. Fairchild

*

newexpos

  • F Cup
  • 951
Re: A little more Kiki for the weekend...
« Reply #47 on: May 27, 2006, 04:43:25 AM »
Quote:

Kinda turns me off, but that's just me.




Trust me... its not just you.. thats part of the reason why I usually stick with sites with higher pinup style photography where something like that would be addressed.

I just dont want anything to break the "illusion" (if that makes any sense)
photos posted with permission of their owners

*

Breast_Devil

  • A Cup
  • *
  • 22
Re: A little more Kiki for the weekend...
« Reply #48 on: May 27, 2006, 08:15:03 AM »
After you see her put pee in a cup and drink it the "illusion" is gone forever.  

Re: A little more Kiki for the weekend...
« Reply #49 on: May 27, 2006, 09:44:21 PM »
**94** pee won't give you herpes, though.  Yes, urine may be sterile, but so is rubbing alcohol and I wouldn't drink THAT, either.

The common argument is that by the time you've posed for hardcore sex on the internet or in video, there's little you haven't or wouldn't do for a few extra hundred or so.
"On top of everything else, homophobia also means that you'd have to be disgusted if you were tied up and forced to watch two women having sex, and I think that's just sad."  - R.B. Fairchild

*

newexpos

  • F Cup
  • 951
Here is some Kiki from the latest update
« Reply #50 on: October 16, 2006, 04:16:26 AM »
I hope you have a ball! ..(ugh... its to early to try and be funny!!)

photos posted with permission of their owners

*

Ryno_Opy

  • G Cup
  • 780
Re: Here is some Kiki from the latest update
« Reply #51 on: October 16, 2006, 02:12:30 PM »
great pic!
I've love to play ball with her.
"If cup a feel I must, Then cup a feel I Shall!"
-Professor Farnsworth, FUTURAMA

" I find the most erotic part of the woman to be the boobies."
-Zapp Brannigan, FUTURAMA

*

curiousboy

  • A Cup
  • *
  • 17
Re: Here is some Kiki from the latest update
« Reply #52 on: October 16, 2006, 05:33:29 PM »
Kiki is one of my favorites, so I appreciate the picture!

But I'll admit I'm a bit confused -- I count three beach balls, not just one.

*

newexpos

  • F Cup
  • 951
Re: Here is some Kiki from the latest update
« Reply #53 on: October 17, 2006, 10:51:34 AM »
Thanks for taking the time to write and the nice feedback!
photos posted with permission of their owners

*

Fdaddy

  • A Cup
  • 1
Re: Here is some Kiki from the latest update
« Reply #54 on: October 19, 2006, 11:28:29 PM »
 Great Photo I would love to see her and Samantha pose with each other. Great tits!!

*

newexpos

  • F Cup
  • 951
Re: Here is some Kiki from the latest update
« Reply #55 on: October 20, 2006, 04:29:33 AM »
Quote:

 Great Photo I would love to see her and Samantha pose with each other. Great tits!!




Which Samantha? Theres 3 of them on JuggMaster..
photos posted with permission of their owners

*

irmati

  • C Cup
  • 87
Re: Here is some Kiki from the latest update
« Reply #56 on: October 20, 2006, 08:16:29 AM »
Hot ball play

*

head_trauma

  • C Cup
  • 80
Re: Here is some Kiki from the latest update
« Reply #57 on: October 20, 2006, 06:37:31 PM »
Are YA ready FOR some FOOOOOT BAWL!?!?!?!

*

newexpos

  • F Cup
  • 951
Re: Here is some Kiki from the latest update
« Reply #58 on: October 21, 2006, 05:27:32 AM »
Quote:

Are YA ready FOR some FOOOOOT BAWL!?!?!?!




I know i should make a comment about wanting to "split the uprights" but its just EASY!!
photos posted with permission of their owners

*

jwatson

  • banned user
  • 794
Oh Canada
« Reply #59 on: December 03, 2006, 11:31:15 AM »
Kinda chubby from her other pictures but she's talented.