Bondo

• D Cup
Howard Stern - Intern Beauty Pageant ANDREA!!!!!
« on: September 10, 2002, 11:46:23 AM »
Holy Shit,  I'm amazed that I'm the one posting this.  (I'm usually beaten on making any amazing posts)  You guys have got to see this woman.  Her name is Andrea.  Smoking..........  She could be Janet Lupo's younger sister or her daughter.  Fortunately, she doesn't make her long appearance until tonight.  Be on the look out.
Bondo  

ZaDocTor

• G Cup
Re: Howard Stern - Intern Beauty Pageant ANDREA!!!!!
« Reply #1 on: September 10, 2002, 01:52:41 PM »
Yes, Bondo Andrea does look very pretty!!! I had, seen her at Boston University near her College Dorm, near where I live. She was wearing a Blue stretch top & Jeans, that day!!! I think, her family is from, India. She will be wearing a brown shirt tonight on the Howard Stern Show. She, will be on the show again, tonight at 11:00pm Eastern Standard Time.
-TakeCare-  

( o Y o )-ZaDocTor Is BE Certified, by The BE Society of Breast Expansion SurGeons-( o Y o )

« Reply #2 on: September 10, 2002, 03:55:36 PM »
so to get this straight, she's on stern's e! show tonite 11pm?!?  great!  

ZaDocTor

• G Cup
« Reply #3 on: September 10, 2002, 04:15:23 PM »
Yes, JUGGSrnaut she is on The E! Channel on Howard Stern. Tuesday September 10th, 2002 11:00pm  

( o Y o )-ZaDocTor Is BE Certified, by The BE Society of Breast Expansion SurGeons-( o Y o )

Bondo

• D Cup
« Reply #4 on: September 10, 2002, 06:15:03 PM »
I apologies for not giving a better description of Andrea's appearance.  Monday night was the first half of the Intern Beauty Pageant.  There are 4 female contestants.  Two were shown Monday night, a cute Asian girl and a brunette.  It ended as the third girl, an attractive brunette, came out.  Highlights of the second half of the show, which is showing tonight, were shown and the fabulous Andrea appeared.  She looks to be the last contestant to be shown, but that will be this evening.  

Boobwatch One

• L Cup
    • Breasts in Movies
« Reply #5 on: September 10, 2002, 06:19:34 PM »
AND, the show repeats late tonight (early tomorrow morning) at 2:30 a.m. ET/PT.

(Hey, all the info is in my weekly VCR Alerts post!)  
Breasts in Movies
Avatar is stripper Tammy Morris (aka Portia) from the opening sequence of the original "Blind Date: Uncensored" video.

editor

• F Cup
« Reply #6 on: September 10, 2002, 07:31:48 PM »
Photos?

« Reply #7 on: September 10, 2002, 09:46:17 PM »
wow, watching it now and my jaw just dropped to the floor!  udderly amazing.  many thanks for the heads up!

just mentioned on the show that shes half-jewish, which probably accounts for her big boobs (DD-cup) and exotic look.    i hope someone is lucky enough to get some screen & video caps!  

« Reply #8 on: September 10, 2002, 09:56:24 PM »
andrea pfiefer, is that the correct spelling?  

sheber

• Shasta'man
    • http://www.bearchive.com/~shasta/
« Reply #9 on: September 10, 2002, 10:04:15 PM »
Pfeiffer? I dunno. But as soon as I re-install mycapping software, I'll post some pictures.  
[Rent this space]

turbo

• Z Cup
« Reply #10 on: September 12, 2002, 01:18:21 AM »
Here are some vidcaps of Andrea.

If she wasn't busty I highly doubt that I would give her a third look. And once again, Andrea is a busty chick who has almost no ass!!  
---------- "I will be acquitted and vindicated when the truth is told." Michael Jackson before the trial------------
---------- "Justice was done. He was always innocent and we proved it." Thomas Mesereau after the trial-------

turbo

• Z Cup
« Reply #11 on: September 12, 2002, 01:19:18 AM »
Oh my!!  
---------- "I will be acquitted and vindicated when the truth is told." Michael Jackson before the trial------------
---------- "Justice was done. He was always innocent and we proved it." Thomas Mesereau after the trial-------

turbo

• Z Cup
« Reply #12 on: September 12, 2002, 01:20:37 AM »
Andrea freshens up.  

turbo

• Z Cup
« Reply #13 on: September 12, 2002, 01:21:44 AM »
Andrea strikes a pose.  

JizzTits

• Z Cup
« Reply #14 on: September 12, 2002, 02:09:24 AM »
damn Howard has the best job evar! up there with Mercer's job

"It's like being married to my best friend, but she lets me feel her boobs!"
-Homer Simpson talking about Marge