*

tdotter

  • 16284
    • Moistpubes2-the return of the goo!
Re: Self portrait
« Reply #630 on: August 21, 2014, 02:22:38 AM »
Don't know

*

bignatslover

  • P Cup
  • 5365
    • I love the BEA
Re: Self portrait
« Reply #631 on: August 21, 2014, 04:25:52 AM »
How do you know know know?
'Twas already investigated on another website.  I can't link from here to post all of the telltale pics but you will have to trust me on this one.

Edit: The experts continue to analyze.  There is a 7-2 vote that the person is male (so it could still be female), but 100% positivity the boob part is all stuffing.
« Last Edit: August 21, 2014, 04:59:11 AM by bignatslover »

*

lucaxyz2

  • ZZ cup
  • 3852
Re: Self portrait
« Reply #632 on: August 21, 2014, 11:24:35 AM »
I concur with BNL. I have her as a friend on fb. She (he?) 's got tons of self portrait pic and no full body shot. Nothing wrong with that but sounds a little weird.....

Re: Self portrait
« Reply #633 on: August 21, 2014, 07:08:00 PM »
It is a man in drag.

It is a man in drag.

It is a man in drag.

It is a man in drag.



You know I have taken a closer look at these images and you sort of got me thinking about it. If you look at the hands they do look a little thick for a chick although some ladies do have fat fingers like a guy. Look at Poetry T's last shot here, she's got pretty thick fingers as well.  It also seems like she is trying to cover up the hands some with the long sleeves on each of these images. Yikes! Plus the legs look kind of skinny for that amazing torso but I have seen some ladies that are built like that. On the plus side, there is no doubt that you can see cleavage going way up by the neck area so it's all kind of weird. So I won't completely discount your assertion. Could it be some kind of crazy trans post op job?? But damn, I sure hope not.

One more of he/she...
« Last Edit: August 21, 2014, 07:28:47 PM by boobn8r »

*

tdotter

  • 16284
    • Moistpubes2-the return of the goo!
Re: Self portrait
« Reply #634 on: August 23, 2014, 02:33:39 AM »
Don't know

*

bmoc434

  • D Cup
  • 522
Re: Self portrait
« Reply #635 on: August 23, 2014, 01:46:31 PM »
You know I have taken a closer look at these images and you sort of got me thinking about it. If you look at the hands they do look a little thick for a chick although some ladies do have fat fingers like a guy. Look at Poetry T's last shot here, she's got pretty thick fingers as well.  It also seems like she is trying to cover up the hands some with the long sleeves on each of these images. Yikes! Plus the legs look kind of skinny for that amazing torso but I have seen some ladies that are built like that. On the plus side, there is no doubt that you can see cleavage going way up by the neck area so it's all kind of weird. So I won't completely discount your assertion. Could it be some kind of crazy trans post op job?? But damn, I sure hope not.

One more of he/she...
Did some research of my own. She has a page on the Book of Faces. She also has pictures of her FIVE offspring. Pretty hard to doubt her femininity, unless "he" rented some immature-yet-to-be-grown-up actors. Some of the other supported material from another big breast forum strongly indicates she is the real deal (don't know if I can name the forum or link to it, so I won't unless told it's okay to do so)

Thanks. If it's a big breast forum, the BEA's owner would prefer (strongly) that you not mention or link to it.
-gonZo

« Last Edit: August 24, 2014, 07:16:51 AM by gonZo »

*

zeo

  • E Cup
  • 822
Re: Self portrait
« Reply #636 on: August 23, 2014, 03:05:29 PM »
Did some research of my own. She has a page on the Book of Faces. She also has pictures of her FIVE offspring. Pretty hard to doubt her femininity, unless "he" rented some immature-yet-to-be-grown-up actors. Some of the other supported material from another big breast forum strongly indicates she is the real deal (don't know if I can name the forum or link to it, so I won't unless told it's okay to do so)

And nobody noticed the crap on the counter in the purple top photo. All women's stuff. So if it's a guy, he takes this dress up very seriously or lives with a woman.

Re: Self portrait
« Reply #637 on: August 23, 2014, 07:09:33 PM »
Did some research of my own. She has a page on the Book of Faces. She also has pictures of her FIVE offspring. Pretty hard to doubt her femininity, unless "he" rented some immature-yet-to-be-grown-up actors. Some of the other supported material from another big breast forum strongly indicates she is the real deal (don't know if I can name the forum or link to it, so I won't unless told it's okay to do so)

Okay, thanks for the info provided 'bmoc434', but how were you able to track her down with just a couple of photos and no name? Call me curious, but I am still wondering what's with her covering up her forearms and most of her hands in all these pics. Did you notice that in the other stuff you found? Like does she have tattoos that she is trying to hide or what? It just seems strange.  ???

*

pedonbio

  • Oh My God Cup
  • 22949
Re: Self portrait
« Reply #638 on: August 23, 2014, 07:12:19 PM »
Okay, thanks for the info provided 'bmoc434', but how were you able to track her down with just a couple of photos and no name? Call me curious, but I am still wondering what's with her covering up her forearms and most of her hands in all these pics. Did you notice that in the other stuff you found? Like does she have tattoos that she is trying to hide or what? It just seems strange.  ???

I don't know how bmoc434 did it, but I have found Google Reverse Image Search (GRIS) quite useful.
« Last Edit: August 23, 2014, 07:26:08 PM by pedonbio »
Someday, chi1dren, this entire fuck-up will be yours.

*

TheZookie007

  • L Cup
  • 53945
Re: Self portrait
« Reply #639 on: August 23, 2014, 08:01:39 PM »
Don't know

Except for the fact that the lady in this photo has tattoos, I'd say that's Amber from SiliconeFree.com.
AOC, HC, TW, BO, KH: FU. FUATH. 100x.

*

bmoc434

  • D Cup
  • 522
Re: Self portrait
« Reply #640 on: August 24, 2014, 02:55:51 PM »
Okay, thanks for the info provided 'bmoc434', but how were you able to track her down with just a couple of photos and no name? Call me curious, but I am still wondering what's with her covering up her forearms and most of her hands in all these pics. Did you notice that in the other stuff you found? Like does she have tattoos that she is trying to hide or what? It just seems strange.  ???
I tracked my source through an unmentionable other big-breast forum. That in turn led me to find her page on the Book of Faces, and I found out from there that she has five offspring. I can't really divulge how i did it, because I would be breaking this forum's rules to do so, and it isn't worth doing that (I like this site too much). Let's just say some reasonably clever detective work motivated by enormous degrees of lust for this lady.

*

bmoc434

  • D Cup
  • 522
Re: Self portrait
« Reply #641 on: August 24, 2014, 02:58:46 PM »
I don't know how bmoc434 did it, but I have found Google Reverse Image Search (GRIS) quite useful.



I actually tried Google Reverse Image and it turned up NOTHING. G0d knows why. Perhaps I used a wrongly titled picture. At any rate Google Reverse Image was not among my techniques for finding enough info about the lovely lady to demonstrate to a reasonable degree that she is indeed a femaie in all (especially reproductive) senses of the word.

Mod edit: GRIS uses the image content by default, not the filename. After the initial GRIS for an image, you can opt to add keywords, but I assume that would be used to whittle the results down (a filter) not increase/improve them quantitatively. Of course, as with any kind of search, you will get different results hour to hour/year to year since stuff goes offline and comes back online all the time. ;) -Pal
« Last Edit: August 24, 2014, 03:02:06 PM by Palomine »

*

Brahma

  • E Cup
  • 1388
Re: Self portrait
« Reply #642 on: August 25, 2014, 12:18:52 AM »
And nobody noticed the crap on the counter in the purple top photo. All women's stuff. So if it's a guy, he takes this dress up very seriously or lives with a woman.


Any way you look at it, the photos are a bit mislabeled.  There's no way this woman could be considered "slim and stacked"; she's actually quite plump, which would explain the plump fingers better than her being a guy.  Stuffed shirt--hard to tell, though she's certainly got a bit of cleavage poking out the top.  Anyway, I want to believe . . !

*

JcupRockstar

  • B Cup
  • 696
Re: Self portrait
« Reply #643 on: August 26, 2014, 09:53:38 AM »
Wow! I want to believe too but if I was betting id say theyre balloons er sumfin...
they're too big to be true.
« Last Edit: August 26, 2014, 09:57:44 AM by JcupRockstar »

*

JeffSmit9

  • D Cup
  • 919
Re: Selfies Self Portraits Self-Portraits MERGED
« Reply #644 on: August 28, 2014, 09:01:47 AM »
Back to the pictures!