BuffaloJack

• D Cup
I need the candid ding dong guy :), what a sighting!
« on: December 28, 2005, 07:31:33 PM »
I was Christmas shopping last week and happenned to notice a Verizon Wireless outlet store in the store I was in (BJ's near Buffalo NY).  Actually I was questioning a BJ's clerk about blackberry's and he said "Go see her".  Well I did and waltzed over to the Verizon store, without realizing what I was getting into.  There was this woman behind the counter, probably at best early twenties, at the most 110 pounds, blonde hair, little ass and the biggest tits you could imagine on someone her size.  Since I am on the "older side" I don't normally go apeshit over tits in public, but this girl was remarkable.  They were probably? real, and if so, she is one lucky woman.  I mean I can't see why or how a store clerk could afford implants.  She didn't have any rings on either.  Naturally she talked me into renewing my contract, buying shit I don't need etc etc.   I was just dumbfounded with what was in front of me.  It made no sense that she could be THAT busty and THAT skinny.

Tonight I went back to the store to return some of the shit I didn't need.  She was working again and wearing another top that left me speechless.   I left my keys on the counter, lost the receipt for the stuff I was returning and this other guy working there, i think, knew why I was going braindead.  I mean this girl is beyond belief.  Size estimate?  34DDD.  For an all natural girl, think of Ewa Sonnet in some of the tight tops she wears.

So why I need the candid ding dong guy is I wish all of you guys could see this girl.  I am just not brave enough to take her picture with my new cell phone.  I thought about having her show me how to use the camera?? but I am sure she would be severly weirded out if I asked for her help and tried to take her picture!  

So for all you guys in or near Buffalo NY, go to the Verizon store in Tonawanda at BJ's.  You will NOT be disappointed.

Just out of curiosity, have any of you gone braindead and bought crap from a saleswoman because of how she looked?  I can't think of a time this has ever happenned to me.

herringbone

• P Cup
Re: I need the candid ding dong guy :), what a sighting!
« Reply #1 on: December 28, 2005, 07:49:37 PM »
Quote:

Just out of curiosity, have any of you gone braindead and bought crap from a saleswoman because of how she looked?  I can't think of a time this has ever happenned to me.

Guilty.  I once switched to a new advertising agency because I wanted this particular young lady to visit my business over and over and over.

On another occasion, I had a sales call from a busty young lady wearing a revealing low-cut top.  She knew NOTHING about her product, but fully expected her knockers to close the deal.  Every time I asked her a question she couldn't answer (any question will do), she'd drop her pen and theatrically bend over to pick it up, affording me a view down her blouse clear to her shoes.  I was exceptionally curious that day.    She wasn't around long enough to make a second sales call, dangit.

PS: You are NOT forgiven for failing to get a camera phone tutorial out of that young lady!  Like it would be the first time someone asked her....  

Duck_n_Cover

• F Cup
Re: I need the candid ding dong guy :), what a sighting!
« Reply #2 on: December 28, 2005, 08:34:16 PM »
Quote:

So for all you guys in or near Buffalo NY, go to the Verizon store in Tonawanda at BJ's.  You will NOT be disappointed.

...and to think, i used to have a membership at that store (i let it lapse after staying in rochester longer than i figured on).

yes, i'm from the suburban buffalo area.

yes, occaisonally, i totally lock up when confronted with a particularly fetching woman (see also: my current well-endowed girlfriend).