SwitcherX

• Legend
Re: Virginal Breast Hypertrophy
« Reply #180 on: July 06, 2014, 09:31:25 AM »
One post removed due to the inclusion of a link to prohibited content.

dammit...

[If you have the Ghostery plugin for your browser, disable it when you check out sites you want to link to.]

Enlarged Bosom
This rather unfortunate woman suffered from bilateral hypertrophy of both breasts. Amazingly she survived an operation to remove them both. After removal the left breast weighed seventeen pounds and the right weighed forty-three pounds.

« Last Edit: July 06, 2014, 08:26:24 PM by gonZo »
Switcher X
A.K.A. Tina Fey Eichmann

"Thank you herr professor Tina Fey Eichmann, nuclear brain surgeon and moustache jockey."
-- Mammeister

"SwitcherX, you were always Mammeister's favorite...you bastard."
-- Notty

« Reply #181 on: July 07, 2014, 12:10:33 AM »
Here's a nice VBH case shot that surfaced from somewhere though I do not know the source. This one appears to be completely natural to me with no signs of morphing to my knowledge. I like how this lady's monster mams are perfectly symmetrical which is kind of rare for VBH/Gigantomastia cases. It's also apparent that she had just removed a big and quite tight bra because of the lines on her boobs.
« Last Edit: July 07, 2014, 12:12:07 AM by boobn8r »

pilotblaze

• XYZZY Cup
« Reply #182 on: July 07, 2014, 03:34:43 AM »
Well... surfed for about 2 hrs, and had no luck finding the original article (possible it is on a backup CD.. but not going through all those).  I did find an 'after' shot tho.. relatively sure nobody morphed this one.

The recent bump made me look back on some of the older posts.  I found interesting that segment on the Arabian pregnant girl with hypertrophy.  The second photo is notable, but no-one commented on the "why".

If I recall correctly from that medical article, the (b) picture is after a dosage of bromocriptine...
it's "used to treat symptoms of hyperprolactinemia (high levels of a natural substance called prolactin in the body)" -
causes a cessation of the pregnancy induced growth, and as you can see, a definite deflate.
Usually done before the reduction.

You might recall Nadia - slim woman whose breasts got so huge and rounded, and had notable axillary breast growth too - They gave her the same drug (see attached pic) before her reduction.

-D'Artagnian
I Am: Surfing With The Alien, while gripping The Bells Of Lal (part 2).
           Please don't slip on the Snake Oil, Mr. Spock.

Holdsworth Lives.

bmoc434

• D Cup
« Reply #183 on: July 07, 2014, 08:01:55 AM »
The recent bump made me look back on some of the older posts.  I found interesting that segment on the Arabian pregnant girl with hypertrophy.  The second photo is notable, but no-one commented on the "why".

If I recall correctly from that medical article, the (b) picture is after a dosage of bromocriptine...
it's "used to treat symptoms of hyperprolactinemia (high levels of a natural substance called prolactin in the body)" -
causes a cessation of the pregnancy induced growth, and as you can see, a definite deflate.
Usually done before the reduction.

You might recall Nadia - slim woman whose breasts got so huge and rounded, and had notable axillary breast growth too - They gave her the same drug (see attached pic) before her reduction.

-D'Artagnian

She passed away, from what I read somewhere. That's too bad (it was post-reduction, not AFAIK, because of the reduction). But does anyone know why she did in fact (assuming she did) pass away?

T_Kelly_Lee

• A Cup
« Reply #184 on: July 09, 2014, 07:48:05 PM »
Young russian girl,early to mid 20s,before BR  :o :'(

T_Kelly_Lee

• A Cup
« Reply #185 on: July 12, 2014, 05:53:12 PM »
Here's another:

Glottis

• G Cup
« Reply #186 on: July 20, 2014, 09:28:17 PM »
Really surprised I haven't seen this on here, but maybe I missed it. In my opinion, this is the most amazing example I have ever seen, although not "virginal". Her breasts would be considered shapely even if they were 1/10th the size. According to the medical conference powerpoint these images were taken from, the lines on her skin are from an N-cup bra she was smashing herself into, probably the biggest she could find. I feel bad for anyone having to suffer, so it makes sense that she's going for a reduction... but goddamn.

cebe

• D Cup
    • Email
« Reply #187 on: July 21, 2014, 09:34:09 AM »
Young russian girl,early to mid 20s,before BR  :o :'(

Please, no BR, she is juste perfect for me.   :'( :'(
Bigger is Better

Dr_Fashizzle

• Fizzle Cup
« Reply #188 on: December 18, 2015, 08:25:35 PM »
No idea,but fuck yeah!

Aspartam3

• A Cup
« Reply #189 on: April 30, 2017, 05:17:56 PM »
I was surprised to find this video with a front view. I tried to find her pick as I know I have seen it on this forum but couldn't. This is just too weird. http://www.xvideos.com/video22211121/haulems_epic_sighting_-_massive_lady_at_chicken_fast_food_counter

kellysrocket

• A Cup
    • www.kellyscars.net
« Reply #190 on: April 30, 2017, 05:50:29 PM »
That video has been posted here before, can't remember whom or where..
Aprilia RSV 1000. Ask the man who owns one!!