GambitCard333

• F Cup
Re: Using The Twins (NEW!) - muscle control
« Reply #180 on: December 08, 2006, 04:06:01 AM »
Alright guys! Way to go. I was about to post the car show babe, but you guys beat me to it. Looks like I wasn't the only one.

Gotta love all the fans we're getting for Boob flexing/bouncing/dancing.

So beside posting the latest greatest stuff, let's start talking.

Question #1: How many of you have seen this done in real life somewhere. If you have, where were you, how old were you, who did it, what was the impact on you, what was the reaction of those around you?

BTW - here I am in Vegas - home of Sofia Staks - best boob bouncer since Carrie Finnell and Kitten Natividad (look em up history buffs) and I haven't run into her. Trying to see if she's belly dancing this week.

Keep up the good work everybody!

-Remy

GambitCard333

• F Cup
« Reply #181 on: December 10, 2006, 05:34:00 PM »
Hey guys, check out boobpedia and help edit the boobie dancers page. I'm gonna start sending a whole bunch of info to hexvoodoo that he doesn't have yet.

And guys, we gotta start TALKING - not just posting the latest videos. Let's get back to that question - anybody encountered this in real life besides myself?

-Remy

robclassact

• P Cup
    • RobClassact Writes
« Reply #182 on: December 10, 2006, 09:55:32 PM »
I met a girl at a camp when I was in high school who could do it.  I recall being rather transfixed.
Website. - DeviantArt. - Twitter
Slow Growth & Mini Giantess Story Compilation Project. Check it out!

r2d2

• G Cup
« Reply #183 on: December 11, 2006, 11:59:24 AM »
Quote:

More from Melissa Detwiller

Melissa is amazing ...

There is a short video clip of her on the  Land Of Venus web site  where she shows off what the twins can do.

She is naked, applying a fake tan to herself before a bodybuilding contest and, after rubbing it all over her breasts, she pauses for a moment and makes them bounce a couple of times.

GambitCard333

• F Cup
« Reply #184 on: December 11, 2006, 02:50:21 PM »
Hey Jimbobob - we want to hear more. Tell us the situation, what the girl looked like, how big she was - what situations she did it in... reactions - the whole nine yards. My ex shouldn't be the only stories up here.

-Remy

GambitCard333

• F Cup
« Reply #185 on: December 11, 2006, 02:51:47 PM »
R2D2 thanks for the heads up, but I doubt anybody's gonna be joining the 'Land of Venus' website for that one video when there's tons of Melissa floating around on the net. Still - we appreciate the heads up.

-Remy

r2d2

• G Cup
« Reply #186 on: December 11, 2006, 06:12:36 PM »
Quote:

R2D2 thanks for the heads up, but I doubt anybody's gonna be joining the 'Land of Venus' website for that one video when there's tons of Melissa floating around on the net. Still - we appreciate the heads up.
-Remy

Understood, although in fairness to 'Land of Venus' I should point out that there are actually 5 videos and several hundred pictures featuring Melissa completely naked - something that doesn't show up so often in the free stuff that you can find on the net.

r2d2

• G Cup
« Reply #187 on: December 11, 2006, 10:51:28 PM »
Quote:

Understood, although in fairness to 'Land of Venus' I should point out that there are actually 5 videos and several hundred pictures featuring Melissa completely naked - something that doesn't show up so often in the free stuff that you can find on the net.

Well, as so often happens, no sooner have I written something than I discover that I am wrong ...  

Just discovered a nice 7 minute video of Melissa that was posted to the  alt.binaries.pictures.erotica.female.bodybuilder news group last week on December 6th. It's particularly nice because she has removed all of the piercings that she normally has in her cunt lips - she looks much better without them!

MasterDragonfly

• Oh My God Cup
  • sponsor of collared_cherri's 1000cc implants
    • Larger Implants Info
« Reply #188 on: December 12, 2006, 07:37:52 AM »
Labia pierces?  *PERK*  

Msster "take me to your leader" Dragonfly

r2d2

• G Cup
« Reply #189 on: December 12, 2006, 09:40:00 AM »
Quote:

Labia pierces?  *PERK*  

Msster "take me to your leader" Dragonfly

Two in her labia (one ring each side) and one in her clit hood (barbell).

I'm afraid most of those pics would be off topic here but I'll take a look and see if I can find one that also shows enough of her breasts to be worth posting.

hexvoodoo

• B Cup
    • www.boobpedia.com/boobs/Main_Page
« Reply #190 on: December 12, 2006, 11:57:45 AM »
Quote:

Hey guys, check out boobpedia and help edit the boobie dancers page. I'm gonna start sending a whole bunch of info to hexvoodoo that he doesn't have yet.

i have moved the masterlist to http://www.boobpedia.com/boobs/Booby_dancers it is also now linked from the main page of boobpedia

i'll add the new video links from here to that page periodically, so we have a record of the discussion.

melissa dettwiller is great. she's actually in quite a few web sites. i'll start an article on her soon.

GambitCard333

• F Cup
« Reply #191 on: January 02, 2007, 04:46:59 PM »
First Booby bouncer of the new year on YouTube Let's get some more up here.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U2Ox4rr3hAU

Anybody have any new year's eve 'boob flexin' stories to tell? Sightings? Discussions?

-Remy

hexvoodoo

• B Cup
    • www.boobpedia.com/boobs/Main_Page
« Reply #192 on: January 12, 2007, 12:34:10 PM »
i don't think she's been mentioned in the thread. but carmella bing is one hell of a booby dancer. she has to put her arms in the overhead position, but her bounceage is supreme!

http://www.boobpedia.com/boobs/Carmella_Bing

she did quite a bit of flexing in her bignaturals video. her boobs looked natural in that one, but i'm sure she has had a boob job since then.

GambitCard333

• F Cup
« Reply #193 on: January 12, 2007, 04:42:30 PM »
Still waiting for theories on why the 'butt bouncing' thing is acceptable and proliferated by other females and dancers but not so much the boob thing.

-Remy

GambitCard333

• F Cup
« Reply #194 on: January 12, 2007, 04:43:28 PM »
whoa. Holy crap. Two of my posts have been deleted. What's going on? - I had two from YouTube. Now they're gone. New girl.

What gives mods???

-Remy