Gambit... thanks so much for your stories. I've seen a couple videos of this before, but this thread made muscle control so much more intriguing. I think the most incredible part of this is that your ex was both natural and large-breasted (a great combination!

). Even more inspiring is the way she learned this from scratch with literally no previous experience. If she could learn this technique so well, any woman should be able to. Until now, I thought that only women with implants or bodybuilding experience could even try to acquire this amazing talent.
Anyway, I have a few questions for you... well, actually a lot

:
-How did her breasts/pecs change (in shape, size, density, etc) over the course of training for this? Did her pecs physically grow in size, or did she simply learn to control the muscles she already had? It seems like she would have needed to have a lot of muscle mass in order to bounce your head off her boobs like that.

-Have you seen any other natural women perform this technique so well? Since I first read this thread, I've found a few videos, but no one seems to have the same effect of absolute control like you've described. My most impressive video (in my opinion) is of a dancer named "Cheri". I think you mentioned her before... do you know if her breasts are natural? If so, how do they compare?
-Did she ever explain to you how it felt to her? It seems like some women have to concentrate really hard or get into certain positions even for small movements, while others can control their breasts extremely easily. If your ex could hold them in place for hours, it seems like it must have required very little effort on her part.
-You mentioned that it works better with under the muscle implants. It seems like girls with implants get different results -- their breasts just slide over their chest. Natural breasts actually seem to kind of tense up a little bit and get slightly disfigured... which I find super sexy.

Am I right about this, or have you observed differently?
-How is your new GF doing with the technique? Is she as interested/dedicated with it as your ex was? Are a lot of women interested in learning muscle control? I'm just hoping that my future GFs will be as receptive to it as your ex was...

-Finally, do you have anything more to post? You mentioned a while back some stories about Disneyland and Universal Studios... care to share those? How about the intermediate exercises? Or do you have any more clips to share?
I'm sure you can tell that, like you, I'm really interested in this.

Thanks again for your contribution, and I wish you and your current GF luck in discovering new talents to make
her breasts more amazing. If only every woman was as enthralled by this subject as your ex is, and as every man who reads this probably is. Thanks again!