*

TheZookie007

  • L Cup
  • 53945
Re: Wendy Fiore MERGED
« Reply #465 on: July 06, 2011, 12:15:13 AM »
And saluting! Not Old Glory, but a very young, very buxom glory!
AOC, HC, TW, BO, KH: FU. FUATH. 100x.

*

robclassact

  • P Cup
  • 1891
    • RobClassact Writes
Re: Wendy Fiore MERGED
« Reply #466 on: July 06, 2011, 12:17:44 AM »
Wendy just tweeted this photo with the caption "Am I late?"

Makes you wish for 4th of July every day.  ;)



WHOA!!! Holy hell that is an AMAZING photo.
Website. - DeviantArt. - Twitter
Slow Growth & Mini Giantess Story Compilation Project. Check it out!

*

jjjay999

  • T cup
  • 953
  • The bigger, the better!
Re: Wendy Fiore MERGED
« Reply #467 on: July 06, 2011, 10:08:30 AM »
Wendy just tweeted this photo with the caption "Am I late?"

Makes you wish for 4th of July every day.  ;)



Aye carumba!!!  :o  :o
Elwood: It's 106 miles to Chicago, we got a full tank of gas, half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark... and we're wearing sunglasses.
Jake: Hit it.

*

ghosthostblue

  • C Cup
  • 924
Re: Wendy Fiore MERGED
« Reply #468 on: July 06, 2011, 12:22:10 PM »
Show much of Wendy's boobs. Depress shutter. Post.

A winning formula.

*

Pipatel

  • B Cup
  • 515
Re: Wendy Fiore MERGED
« Reply #469 on: July 07, 2011, 01:54:44 AM »
Wendy just tweeted this photo with the caption "Am I late?"

Makes you wish for 4th of July every day.  ;)



No taxation without boobie representation.

*

eXoDuS

  • A Cup
  • *
  • 14
Re: Wendy Fiore MERGED
« Reply #470 on: July 07, 2011, 02:45:24 AM »
She is my ideal in pretty much every way. If I could meet her just once and confirm that her personality is as amazing as her body, I could die a happy man. Add a titfuck on my death bed, or just a little motorboating and I could die the HAPPIEST man.



...or if it was love at first sight, we date for a year or two, get married, and live happily ever after. That would be nice as well.

*

luvdemwhoppers

  • T Cup
  • 8196
  • Don Pauleboy
Re: Wendy Fiore MERGED
« Reply #471 on: July 07, 2011, 06:10:57 PM »
^you just may have to add yoursef to the long line waiting list.
As an aside, what I'd really like to see is un-sprung side boobage, no bra
no support, of course no nipple. All I have seen to this point  is encased, wrapped up.
I'd really like some "hangin free" ala Jordan Carver. I've added this to my wish list.
« Last Edit: July 07, 2011, 06:17:05 PM by luvdemwhoppers »
I'm walkin' here

*

DJPFC

  • Z Cup
  • 7571
    • http://www.pinupfiles.com
Re: Wendy Fiore MERGED
« Reply #472 on: July 07, 2011, 08:58:13 PM »
what I'd really like to see is un-sprung side boobage, no bra
no support, of course no nipple. All I have seen to this point  is encased, wrapped up.
I'd really like some "hangin free" ala Jordan Carver. I've added this to my wish list.

Maybe Wendy can indulge that.  What say you Wendy? ;)
Check out our brand new, fully re-booted mega-site, PinupFiles/PinupGlam!  Featuring the best and hottest big boobed pinup gals on the web!



*

Pipatel

  • B Cup
  • 515
Re: Wendy Fiore MERGED
« Reply #473 on: July 08, 2011, 02:09:40 AM »
I'm pretty sure I remember a set and a video with a sideboob scene just like you described. Thus it should be on her web site somewhere.

*

luvdemwhoppers

  • T Cup
  • 8196
  • Don Pauleboy
Re: Wendy Fiore MERGED
« Reply #474 on: July 08, 2011, 08:42:09 PM »
Maybe Wendy can indulge that.  What say you Wendy? ;)

thanks DJPFC for the raising the question.
I'm walkin' here

*

luvdemwhoppers

  • T Cup
  • 8196
  • Don Pauleboy
Re: Wendy Fiore MERGED
« Reply #475 on: July 08, 2011, 08:47:38 PM »
inside the body shop
I'm walkin' here

*

ghosthostblue

  • C Cup
  • 924
Re: Wendy Fiore MERGED
« Reply #476 on: July 08, 2011, 11:14:24 PM »
She's taking requests?

Okay, more variety of camera angles—from below, from above, from the back... But especially from below!

*

DruulEmpire

  • Freakin' Huge!
  • 12880
Re: Wendy Fiore MERGED
« Reply #477 on: July 09, 2011, 03:40:08 AM »
Seeing that Wendy's a Chicago gal and I'm an apartment dweller, I wouldn't mind glimpses of her as the neighbor who just moved in, maybe wearing a bikini out on the balcony next door, or wearing ultra-brief summer wear in the hallway or just stepping into the elevator.

*

pedonbio

  • Oh My God Cup
  • 22949
Re: Wendy Fiore MERGED
« Reply #478 on: July 09, 2011, 04:08:44 PM »
And by fabric I mean time and space.

I think Wendy has enough gravity to warp space and time.
Someday, chi1dren, this entire fuck-up will be yours.

*

zeo

  • E Cup
  • 822
Re: Wendy Fiore MERGED
« Reply #479 on: July 09, 2011, 06:51:54 PM »
Seeing that Wendy's a Chicago gal and I'm an apartment dweller, I wouldn't mind glimpses of her as the neighbor who just moved in, maybe wearing a bikini out on the balcony next door, or wearing ultra-brief summer wear in the hallway or just stepping into the elevator.

How about the woman in the next high rise over who walks around her place naked with the blinds for the floor-to-ceiling windows completely open?

*based on true story...