*

3deroticer

  • Oh My God Cup
  • 9226
    • CyberLee
Re: Wendy Fiore MERGED
« Reply #525 on: July 14, 2011, 04:55:45 AM »
I moved out to Oregon and was made fun of for my accent. After 10 years living there I went back to a wedding invitation and was blown away by the Chicago accent.
"Yesterday, Reince Priebus called this whole story a 'nothing burger,'" he said. "Well these emails have turned it into an all-you-can-prosecute buffet."

*

Ooze3d

  • F Cup
  • 1761
Re: Wendy Fiore MERGED
« Reply #526 on: July 14, 2011, 09:55:29 AM »
There. My top is off ;)

(Ooze3d gets up from the floor a few hours later feeling dazed...)

W... where am I?

*

jjjay999

  • T cup
  • 953
  • The bigger, the better!
Re: Wendy Fiore MERGED
« Reply #527 on: July 14, 2011, 12:11:03 PM »
(Ooze3d gets up from the floor a few hours later feeling dazed...)

W... where am I?

Follow DJ's advice in another thread (as I have, and it's helped GREATLY) and STAY down! Don't get up and you'll be ok.
Elwood: It's 106 miles to Chicago, we got a full tank of gas, half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark... and we're wearing sunglasses.
Jake: Hit it.

*

jjjay999

  • T cup
  • 953
  • The bigger, the better!
Re: Wendy Fiore MERGED
« Reply #528 on: July 14, 2011, 12:13:50 PM »
The thing that draws my eye here, really, is the curve of your hips and waist. The sexiest part of a womans body in my opinion.

There were hips and waist there?!  ;D
Elwood: It's 106 miles to Chicago, we got a full tank of gas, half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark... and we're wearing sunglasses.
Jake: Hit it.

*

beachboy

  • G Cup
  • 971
Re: Wendy Fiore MERGED
« Reply #529 on: July 14, 2011, 09:19:42 PM »
Perhaps I'll be burned at the stake and my soul tortured in Hell but Wendy's best feature is her face and those enigmatic eyes. Yes, her breasts  are breathtaking and the rest is pretty good but it is her face that will truly lauch a thousand ships. It's just amazing such awe inspiring BEAuty  can be conjured up by God ( or mother nature to those of you who find God objectionable ) and be upon one person. You could say I'm thunderstruck.  :o :)

If you're going to be burned at the stake, might as well lash me up too because I couldn't be in more agreement.  Wendy could hold me captive with those eyes.
Life's a Beach...

*

zeo

  • E Cup
  • 822
Re: Wendy Fiore MERGED
« Reply #530 on: July 14, 2011, 09:42:21 PM »
Big fan of Wendy here, but I have to say that I was a little disappointed when I first heard her speak in a video her Chicago accent turned out not to be super-thick- like "Bax of sassages in yer packet" thick.  ;D

I'm used to it... been here all my life...  I'd take it as a good sign rather than a negative. Some of the women I've gone out with would do things no local would do and because they weren't from Chicago they didn't understand my behaviors and choices and thus misinterpreted things for the worse. The accent would indicate someone that probably wouldn't be scared in most neighborhoods and wouldn't be so princess like as to need a cab to go a few blocks and I wouldn't be misunderstood for wanting to walk and other things :)

Re: Wendy Fiore MERGED
« Reply #531 on: July 14, 2011, 10:08:25 PM »
I love Wendy's accent, and I was totally expecting it when I watched the first video.  I was actually surprised it wasn't stronger.  Now if she had a Fran Drescher-like laugh....well that would be very sexy too  ;D

*

Wendy Fiore

  • A Cup
  • *
  • 38
  • www.wendy4.com - www.wendyfiore.com
    • Wendy Fiore
Re: Wendy Fiore MERGED
« Reply #532 on: July 15, 2011, 09:24:09 AM »
oh no! is my accent really that bad??  :-X I really have no idea.. I think everyone sounds like me..  :-[

*

Wendy Fiore

  • A Cup
  • *
  • 38
  • www.wendy4.com - www.wendyfiore.com
    • Wendy Fiore
Re: Wendy Fiore MERGED
« Reply #533 on: July 15, 2011, 09:40:44 AM »
My face isn't usually the first thing people like about me so it means a lot to me that you see more than just my chest. You guys are so much sweeter than the guys at Freeones - I was reading the Forum there, they are like 5x worse than anyone here, really mean things. I thought about posting something, not in retaliation but just so they know I check things out from time to time but decided not even to bother, I doubt I'll be checking that site again anytime soon. ANYWAYS, Thank you, it makes me feel better :)

And I am a homebody these days.. I like going to the movies once in awhile, out to dinner but nothing crazy. And I always like to be home before 2, I have a theory that nothing good could possibly happen after 2am and the latest that can be stretched to is 3. There is nothing good going on at 4 or 5 am, coming home from clubs/bars when people are waking up to go to work is NOT cool and I'm not 23 anymore, I'm too old to be behaving like that. It was fun while it lasted.. just time to move on from it.


*

DruulEmpire

  • Freakin' Huge!
  • 12880
Re: Wendy Fiore MERGED
« Reply #534 on: July 15, 2011, 09:51:14 AM »
So, Wendy, what movies do you like? 8)

*

jjjay999

  • T cup
  • 953
  • The bigger, the better!
Re: Wendy Fiore MERGED
« Reply #535 on: July 15, 2011, 10:19:52 AM »
My face isn't usually the first thing people like about me so it means a lot to me that you see more than just my chest. You guys are so much sweeter than the guys at Freeones - I was reading the Forum there, they are like 5x worse than anyone here, really mean things. I thought about posting something, not in retaliation but just so they know I check things out from time to time but decided not even to bother, I doubt I'll be checking that site again anytime soon. ANYWAYS, Thank you, it makes me feel better :)

And I am a homebody these days.. I like going to the movies once in awhile, out to dinner but nothing crazy. And I always like to be home before 2, I have a theory that nothing good could possibly happen after 2am and the latest that can be stretched to is 3. There is nothing good going on at 4 or 5 am, coming home from clubs/bars when people are waking up to go to work is NOT cool and I'm not 23 anymore, I'm too old to be behaving like that. It was fun while it lasted.. just time to move on from it.




I don't get some people. How can they NOT look at a face as GORGEOUS as yours, Wendy? You're beautiful.


« Last Edit: July 15, 2011, 10:21:41 AM by jjjay999 »
Elwood: It's 106 miles to Chicago, we got a full tank of gas, half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark... and we're wearing sunglasses.
Jake: Hit it.

*

ROUNDandHEAVY

  • Rookie of the Year
  • 7613
  • My name is Bob, Round is just my favorite shape. ;
Re: Wendy Fiore MERGED
« Reply #536 on: July 15, 2011, 10:36:39 AM »
My face isn't usually the first thing people like about me so it means a lot to me that you see more than just my chest. You guys are so much sweeter than the guys at Freeones - I was reading the Forum there, they are like 5x worse than anyone here, really mean things. I thought about posting something, not in retaliation but just so they know I check things out from time to time but decided not even to bother, I doubt I'll be checking that site again anytime soon. ANYWAYS, Thank you, it makes me feel better :)

And I am a homebody these days.. I like going to the movies once in awhile, out to dinner but nothing crazy. And I always like to be home before 2, I have a theory that nothing good could possibly happen after 2am and the latest that can be stretched to is 3. There is nothing good going on at 4 or 5 am, coming home from clubs/bars when people are waking up to go to work is NOT cool and I'm not 23 anymore, I'm too old to be behaving like that. It was fun while it lasted.. just time to move on from it.



I'd like to think we are a tad more respectful and have a better sense of humor than some of the trolls at other forums. Maybe it's because we realize how silly our worship of big boobs can look.

I for one am constantly thankful that beautiful women like yourself carve out a few minutes to post and have fun with us. We probably would patronize your website filled with scads of stunning images even if you didn't stop by to say hi, so I count us lucky that you do.
Call me Bob.

*

ROUNDandHEAVY

  • Rookie of the Year
  • 7613
  • My name is Bob, Round is just my favorite shape. ;
Re: Wendy Fiore MERGED
« Reply #537 on: July 15, 2011, 10:41:36 AM »
Big fan of Wendy here, but I have to say that I was a little disappointed when I first heard her speak in a video her Chicago accent turned out not to be super-thick- like "Bax of sassages in yer packet" thick.  ;D

Really? A woman as attractive and shapely as Wendy posts here and all you can think of is her accent sounds different than you thought it would?

Thanks for my first actual LOL in a long time. :P
Call me Bob.

*

AgentDee

  • giant boobs are awesome!
  • 8603
    • AgentDee's Youtube Page
Re: Wendy Fiore MERGED
« Reply #538 on: July 15, 2011, 10:41:36 AM »
agrees with his good friend Bob above 100%, sure we all like the big (and getting bigger boobs) for the most part but we also like the models for other things as well, I am so glad you have allowed your pics here and the fact that you post here and interact with us makes you one of the cooler models in the biz, glad you are here with us Wendy (holds up a frosty brew).
Want a custom avatar?

"Well gosh, breast men are the best men, you know, *giggles* I love you all."
"You know your boobs are too big when a guy stands up to let u thru to your seat and despite him leaning back I boobed him back in his seat."
Chelsea Charms

Special Agent: Dee
MiB; Division 6, NYC

*

Belle

  • B Cup
  • 296
Re: Wendy Fiore MERGED
« Reply #539 on: July 15, 2011, 10:43:05 AM »
...You guys are so much sweeter than the guys at Freeones ...

That being said, I now would like to ask the administrators to take special care of this thread.. doing their best to keep our little house 'clean' so that Wendy always feels welcome.