*

TheBoobGuy

  • The Definitive Article
  • 1092
Re: Wendy Fiore MERGED
« Reply #570 on: July 17, 2011, 05:11:31 PM »
I can't imagine this is the kind of banter she expected when she joined the BEA forum.  ;)

This isn't the kind of banter ANYONE expects when they join the BEA Forum :P
BustiBobbi and Serena_38N are all(c)TBG in addition to their respective owners.

*

DJPFC

  • Z Cup
  • 7571
    • http://www.pinupfiles.com
Re: Wendy Fiore MERGED
« Reply #571 on: July 17, 2011, 05:45:29 PM »
This is what I consider good makeup for Wendy.  Also http://forum.bearchive.com/index.php/topic,9984506.msg10115390.html#msg10115390


And I consider you to not have the slightest clue what you are talking about.  Both makeup jobs are good in different ways.  The shoots we did with her were done for more color and vibrancy, both in the outfit and the surroundings, and the makeup was done to reflect that.  Just because you personally don't like it doesn't mean the makeup is "bad". 

And that makeup on the shot you posted is not remotely "minimal"  (another glaring example that you don't know what you're talking about).  It's just more muted and in tune with the outfit and surroundings that she was shooting in.
Check out our brand new, fully re-booted mega-site, PinupFiles/PinupGlam!  Featuring the best and hottest big boobed pinup gals on the web!



*

ghosthostblue

  • C Cup
  • 924
Re: Wendy Fiore MERGED
« Reply #572 on: July 17, 2011, 06:03:25 PM »
Make-up wars!

Seriously, the only way to stop this is for Wendy to step in with a photo that drops everybody's jaws and incapacitates all typing fingers.

*

DruulEmpire

  • Freakin' Huge!
  • 12880
Re: Wendy Fiore MERGED
« Reply #573 on: July 17, 2011, 07:12:50 PM »
This is what I consider good makeup for Wendy.  Also http://forum.bearchive.com/index.php/topic,9984506.msg10115390.html#msg10115390

Dang. :P  I'm just digging that picture -- thanks, i.l.linsey.

*

pedonbio

  • Oh My God Cup
  • 22949
Re: Wendy Fiore MERGED
« Reply #574 on: July 17, 2011, 07:22:58 PM »
You guys are so much sweeter than the guys at Freeones - I was reading the Forum there, they are like 5x worse than anyone here, really mean things. I thought about posting something, not in retaliation but just so they know I check things out from time to time but decided not even to bother, I doubt I'll be checking that site again anytime soon. ANYWAYS, Thank you, it makes me feel better :)


Here, you get banned for being an asshat. There, you get banned for NOT being an asshat.
Someday, chi1dren, this entire fuck-up will be yours.

*

Area Orion

  • A Cup
  • 120
  • Female Muscle Growth & Breast Expansion Morphs
    • Area Orion Blog
    • Email
Re: Wendy Fiore MERGED
« Reply #575 on: July 18, 2011, 10:09:40 AM »
I posted this on my thread, but this seems a more fitting place. Welcome Wendy to the forums.

(image removed)
As a courtesy to your fellow users and in accordance with the forum rules, please don't wallpaper the forum repeatedly with the same image, no matter how absolutely freaking brilliant a morph it is.
_
gonZo
« Last Edit: July 18, 2011, 11:08:22 AM by gonZo »

*

Area Orion

  • A Cup
  • 120
  • Female Muscle Growth & Breast Expansion Morphs
    • Area Orion Blog
    • Email
Re: Wendy Fiore MERGED
« Reply #576 on: July 18, 2011, 10:11:01 AM »
I posted this on my thread, but this seems a more fitting place. Welcome Wendy to the forums.

Sample261T0111 Wendy swings into action
View the Sample http://areaorion.blogspot.com/2011/01/sample261t0111-breast-expansion.html

*

BElover

  • 7930
Re: Wendy Fiore MERGED
« Reply #577 on: July 20, 2011, 02:58:12 AM »
If this isnt a reason to join her site, I dunno what is

http://www.dailymotion.com/embed/video/xjzqnp_wendy-shower-excerpts_sexy

around 30 seconds when she loses her hold on herself, her bosom filling her arms. MIND BOGGLING!

*

SwitcherX

  • Legend
  • 6955
Re: Wendy Fiore MERGED
« Reply #578 on: July 20, 2011, 08:14:43 AM »
and the grouting is simply exquisite as well
Switcher X
A.K.A. Tina Fey Eichmann

"Thank you herr professor Tina Fey Eichmann, nuclear brain surgeon and moustache jockey."
-- Mammeister


"SwitcherX, you were always Mammeister's favorite...you bastard."
-- Notty

*

DJPFC

  • Z Cup
  • 7571
    • http://www.pinupfiles.com
Re: Wendy Fiore MERGED
« Reply #579 on: July 20, 2011, 08:08:03 PM »
Okay so we simply HAD to post this one... do we even need a reason? ;)
Check out our brand new, fully re-booted mega-site, PinupFiles/PinupGlam!  Featuring the best and hottest big boobed pinup gals on the web!



*

ltfields

  • G Cup
  • 1790
Re: Wendy Fiore MERGED
« Reply #580 on: July 20, 2011, 09:51:36 PM »


Can you tell I'm in a meme mood today? ;D ;D
If you Masturbate 20 times a day, you'll never make it out the door.
You might make it TO the door, but once you squeeze the handle, you'll pass out.

--Lewis Black

*

AgentDee

  • giant boobs are awesome!
  • 8603
    • AgentDee's Youtube Page
Re: Wendy Fiore MERGED
« Reply #581 on: July 21, 2011, 12:40:51 AM »
and the grouting is simply exquisite as well

 :D
Want a custom avatar?

"Well gosh, breast men are the best men, you know, *giggles* I love you all."
"You know your boobs are too big when a guy stands up to let u thru to your seat and despite him leaning back I boobed him back in his seat."
Chelsea Charms

Special Agent: Dee
MiB; Division 6, NYC

*

Magiciano

  • K Cup
  • 3987
Re: Wendy Fiore MERGED
« Reply #582 on: July 21, 2011, 11:00:52 PM »
I'm glad I'm back, Wendy is the best news that I have come across so far.   This is fantastic.

P.S.  Welcome to the site Wendy.

*

Pipatel

  • B Cup
  • 515
Re: Wendy Fiore MERGED
« Reply #583 on: July 22, 2011, 04:40:57 AM »
I suggest merging this thread with the other Wendy thread on page one because she is only posting in one of them anyway.

*

gonZo

  • pain in the ass moderator
  • 9718
Re: Wendy Fiore MERGED
« Reply #584 on: July 22, 2011, 08:18:24 AM »
Merge a promotional thread and a discussion thread? No.