I don't know about the car accidents, but I will tell you that she causes more than a few stop and stares when she goes out for the evening. We had dinner and drinks with her one evening and it was like she caused a non-stop pile up of gawking men everywhere we went.
DJPFC, haha, great insight to what Wendy must go through going out. Could being to beautiful have its problems also? It's an interesting topic most of us don't face. There just aren't to many women who create a buzz walking into a room but Wendy is one of them.
Wow. You guys have some photos on here that I haven't seen in so long, I've forgotten about! It's nice to know you haven't forgotten me though... see you soon! xoxox
Can't somebody please convince her to take her top off!
Something new for my BEAutiful and lovely friends