*

Legman

  • B Cup
  • *
  • 49
Linda Cardellini
« on: February 08, 2006, 06:42:58 PM »
I think Linda Cardellini (current starring on ER as nurse Samantha Taggart, but who also played Velma in the Scooby Doo movies) is one of the most talented, beautiful actresses in Hollywood today.  However, just because I think she is absolutely perfect, I still think she'd look hot with a huge pair of breasts.  

There are loads of good, morphable pictures on the website I'm linking too below, but in order to abide by the 1-1-1-1 rule, I can only link to one today.  I would love to see at least Linda (far right in the blue dress) morphed, but if you want to morph any of the other ladies too, that would be awesome.  Click on the picture to get the full-sized version.

Thanks!

 Lots of Linda pics here

P.S.: according to imdb.com, Linda was born in 1975 and didn't get her first acting job until 1996 at the age of 21, so she is of legal age in all of the pictures on that site.  Looking forward to what you guys and gals come up with!

*

Legman

  • B Cup
  • *
  • 49
Re: Linda Cardellini
« Reply #1 on: February 12, 2006, 09:21:41 AM »
Aw man, no Linda love?  

Well, that doesn't mean I'm gonna stop trying.  She's too hot not to deserve a few fakes.  Anyone want to give this one a shot?  Please?

 Linda in Scooby Doo 2

*

auto_reply

  • Moderator
  • 2754
Re: Linda Cardellini
« Reply #2 on: February 12, 2006, 10:03:01 AM »
Just a helpful tip for everyone: Posting an image that you'd like morphed (as you have done in the second post) will get better received than asking the artists to go to another site and seek out source photos.
*You have reached the Automated Moderation System. In the event of an actual breast expansion emergency, the Attention Signal you just heard would have been followed by official information, news or instructions.*

Xenocrates:
"I have often repented speaking, but never of holding my tongue."

*

Legman

  • B Cup
  • *
  • 49
Re: Linda Cardellini
« Reply #3 on: February 12, 2006, 10:46:12 AM »
Gotcha.  I will post the actual photo from my first post when my 24-hr limit has expired.

*

Legman

  • B Cup
  • *
  • 49
Re: Linda Cardellini
« Reply #4 on: February 14, 2006, 04:12:45 AM »
Here's the direct link to the first picture...
 Ladies of ER

Again, Linda is the one on the right in the blue dress for those of you who don't know her.  

Thanks again!

*

Megan

  • Kabuka's Morphs
  • 548
  • Not big enough!
    • Kabuka's Morphs
    • Email
Re: Linda Cardellini
« Reply #5 on: July 30, 2021, 09:43:32 PM »
Linda Cardellini Exposing Her Boobs In La Llorona Premier
Check out all my new HD morphs at 👉kabukasmorphs.com - I post 2 new morphs everyday. Also all my free content at  🌲linktr.ee/kabuka
Thanks to all my supporters for keeping me morphing!

*

solvegas

  • ZZZ Cup
  • 83838
Re: Linda Cardellini
« Reply #6 on: July 30, 2021, 10:41:37 PM »
Linda Cardellini Exposing Her Boobs In La Llorona Premier

I like how you also morphed the poster behind her.  ;D