Catch

• Z Cup
Re: Comic artists (used to be Charmed)
« Reply #15 on: October 21, 2002, 01:05:03 AM »
Excellent! Now would someone just try to tell me that's not art.

Thanks zasha.
If only...

« Reply #16 on: October 21, 2002, 09:20:20 AM »
Hmmm... well if you want T&A in your comics, a good bet would probably be J. Scott Campbell (think that's the name) ... Danger Girl (St. Stephan posted a morph of her recently in the UG), Gen13, maybe some others.

Then of course there's BattleChasers' Red Monika... whoo.

And then there are many, many others ... classics like Lady Death, Vampirella (and the new vaguely manga-inspired remake, "Vampi"), and at least two other Lady Death spin-offs too, Chastity and Purgatori. Savage Dragon, besides being pretty damn funny most of the time, usually has a good share of boobage. Fathom; lots of wet bikinis there.

Basically anything by the "Top Cow" line is probably a pretty safe bet if you're looking for well-endowed women.

But really, all you have to do is check out your local comic book store. As the comics code gradually fades into obsolesence, the use of T&A to sell issues has risen ... so just check the shelves and you're bound to find something (more likely a large amount of something) that appeals.  

Zasha

• Flexy Lady
    • www.bearchive.com/~Zasha
« Reply #17 on: October 21, 2002, 11:58:05 PM »
Danger Girl!  Yes, that's the one!  I posted a couple in the "Abbey" thread the other night.  I've also seen Gen 13 and Fathom, they ring bells anyway, but I don't see them regularly.

Sara Pezzini is still my favorite, though...Would anybody happen to have the second Witchblade/Tomb Raider crossover issue?  My hubby has the first, but he missed the second (I guess there were only two).

Choosing doubt as a philosophy of life is akin to choosing immobility as a means of transportation.

Morphermor did me!...Er...Mine!

sheber

• Shasta'man
    • http://www.bearchive.com/~shasta/
« Reply #18 on: October 22, 2002, 08:07:02 AM »
That has still got to be available from Diamond distribution. Ask your local comic shop for a copy of the catalog.
[Rent this space]

sheber

• Shasta'man
    • http://www.bearchive.com/~shasta/
Re: repeat of Sundays Charmed on TNT tonight
« Reply #19 on: October 22, 2002, 12:51:21 PM »
Okay here is what they'd look like as comic book characters....

[Rent this space]

JizzTits

• Z Cup
« Reply #20 on: October 30, 2002, 01:26:19 AM »
hmm.. never even looked at this thread since i have had no interest in any of the WB shows other than Smallville...

but i was referred over here from another thread saying that there was talk about comic book babes, so i just decided to check this thread out...

anyway, here's a BE'ed drawing i did of Red Monika from Battle Chasers that i copied from one of the comic's covers. Joe Mad rules!

"It's like being married to my best friend, but she lets me feel her boobs!"
-Homer Simpson talking about Marge

« Reply #21 on: October 30, 2002, 08:58:09 AM »
Joe Mad would rule even more if he got his books out on time!

Nice drawing though.  

Chestnuts

• L Cup
« Reply #22 on: October 30, 2002, 03:47:33 PM »
I like when comics are brought to life, 'specially when it's Danger Girl! Here's Roger Bacon's rendition for the game Unreal Tournament.
(In case anyone is interested)  
Avatar by John Coffey, used with permission. Avatar tweaking by Zasha

Chestnuts

• L Cup
« Reply #23 on: October 30, 2002, 03:49:23 PM »
OK, 'nuther  

Chestnuts

• L Cup
« Reply #24 on: October 30, 2002, 03:51:28 PM »
Roger's one hell of an artist, eh? OK, last one. Oh, he did this skin for Quake III also.  

Chestnuts

• L Cup
« Reply #25 on: November 02, 2002, 01:10:20 AM »
Someone mentioned Julie Strain also in another thread, also for UT. OK, 'nuff.  

Tux

• X Cup
« Reply #26 on: November 08, 2002, 05:25:03 PM »
Actually, I recall Julie Strain starring in her own game based on her movie.  I think the name of the game was "Heavy Metal: F.A.K.K. 2".  I have neither played it, nor have I read reviews for it, so I haven't the slightest if the game was any good.
...still trying to cut down his Pocky habit to 2 packs a day.

Zasha

• Flexy Lady
    • www.bearchive.com/~Zasha
« Reply #27 on: November 10, 2002, 03:02:53 AM »
Yep, HMF:2 is available for PS (2 maybe?) and Mac.  I'd say it's a good game, not great, but fun.  

Choosing doubt as a philosophy of life is akin to choosing immobility as a means of transportation.

Morphermor did me!...Er...Mine!

L_C_R_ANT

• E Cup
  • A guy from the beginning of time...
« Reply #28 on: November 10, 2002, 12:18:31 PM »
hey is there anyone here who's good at programming for UT?
Maybe we could get a BE character going for it
Maybe have a special close range attack tit smack
just a thought.

Hey Tux I do have a question fo you, what series is your avatar from?  
"When life hands you lemons, put em' in your bra. Couldn't hurt, might even help!"

"Never nock on Death's door... Ring the bell and run away! He hates that!"

"When playing poker with Death, he's always holding a Full House... It's just that 9 times outa 10, I'm holding a Royal Flush!"  --Me

"The main reason I'll gamble with Death is Fate cheats!"  --Me

Chestnuts

• L Cup
« Reply #29 on: November 10, 2002, 01:46:17 PM »
Actually I know of someone who is an excellent artist and animator, who did several skins/models for Unreal Tournament for the PC; one of them was Roller Girl; he also did an excellent Marine model for UT, as well as a little squirrel model that was damn cute, complete with voicepack. The last I heard from him was almost a year ago, and YES, he was workin' on a "fun bag" model for UT. I believe he then got sidetracked, possibly went to work for a gaming company, and that's the last I've heard from him. (He was considering doing a model for UT based loosely on Linsey Dawn McKenzie, I had sent him some samples of LDM for "research").

I also know of someone who did custom models for the old Mac game Marathon,(John Coffey)including an Amazon pack, which included some very creative costuming. He had these "Roberta" models, tall brunettes with big bare bosums wearing some kind of black leather outfits; and also the Amazons, which were black haired beauties (for the graphics available at that time) who were topless and bottomless. When they were on the attack, the Amazons would squeeze their tits together, and a ball of energy would shoot out! He made custom voicepacks for those models also. I have some old screenshots somewhere if you're interested in seein' them. They would be lower quality because of being an older game. There was also mermaid type characters John made for the game that floated through the air, were also bare breasted and nicely proportioned. John used to host a Carmageddon web site for Macs also (Carmacgeddon), and he made custom "babe" packs for the pedestrians for that game also. RealLife also took its toll on him, haven't heard from him in a long time either, he was designing websites for a large corporation the last I heard from him. If you're reading this John, hope you're doin' well; for all I know he visits here incognito.

I never went that much for third person shooters such as Heavy Metal, even though that game got good reviews; same for Tomb Raider, even though I played it; I always ended up going back to first person shooters, easier control and better action. (and no, haven't played Halo yet, but will get around to it someday).