*

GoCubsGo

  • X Cup
  • 1931
Re: Here is a new one that I took a few weeks ago:-)
« Reply #60 on: December 09, 2004, 12:54:01 PM »
Hi JOI,
When can we see a Picture of you.
Please post one !!
Gerald  
"I do have big tits. Always had 'em, pushed 'em up, whacked 'em around. Why not make fun of 'em? I've made a fortune with 'em."  (Dolly Parton)


"Jessica never tries to be sexy," Simpson tells GQ. "She just is sexy. If you put her in a T-shirt or you put her in a bustier, she's sexy in both. She's got double D's! You can't cover those suckers up!" (Jessica Simpson's FATHER !)

Re: Here is a new one that I took a few weeks ago:-)
« Reply #61 on: December 10, 2004, 09:14:23 PM »
Would FemBomb ever consider going even larger?  BTW, Fem's breasts are the way big boobs are supposed to look.  

*

Inherency

  • P Cup
  • 1268
    • Inorganic Orbs
Re: Fembomb
« Reply #62 on: March 14, 2005, 12:42:46 PM »
Bump?

*

zeno

  • C Cup
  • 52
Re: Fembomb
« Reply #63 on: March 15, 2005, 01:37:54 AM »
WTF does bump mean?  Just wondering

*

TheHerald

  • Ink & Paint Club Outcast
  • 3862
  • Ink & Paint Club Outcast
Re: Fembomb
« Reply #64 on: March 15, 2005, 02:13:21 AM »
Thanks for the bump on this thread, InherencySolven, I hadn't seen this one the first time around. Bittersweet reading because of the posts by Zasha, though.  

Fembomb (Ashley) is one of my ideals of the perfect woman (appearance anyway, don't know her other qualities).  

zeno, "bump" means moving a thread that has naturally moved off the most recently replied to threads page. In other words, this thread was "bumped" back to the top of the list of threads where everyone will see it (again). At least, that's how I interpret it. I've never seen it defined, just seen the term used. Oh yeah, the word is usually only mentioned when the poster has nothing new to add to the thread.  
Thank you for your patience as I indulge my need to share.

*

JoiWest

  • E Cup
  • 233
Re: Fembomb
« Reply #65 on: March 15, 2005, 01:15:42 PM »
Hi InherencySolven, zeno, Herald and All!

More recent pic of FemBomb:

 

even MORE Pictures and stuff:
 http://forum.bearchive.com/showflat.php?...true#Post231574

FTR!!!

Joi

*

Tulip

  • D Cup
  • 220
Re: Fembomb
« Reply #66 on: March 16, 2005, 08:16:41 AM »
I think she is very very pretty. At the cost of upsetting everybody in this forum however, I do not think she will look better with bigger boobs. Reason being is that she is very very skinny and she has already reached a beautiful, perfect figure. One more boob job could ruin it.
Not everybody is suitable for big tits unfortunately!

*

Psf_79

  • P Cup
  • 1506
Re: Fembomb
« Reply #67 on: March 17, 2005, 01:00:41 AM »
Do you mean she's going bigger, Tulip? I, for one, wouldn't mind!

*

TheHerald

  • Ink & Paint Club Outcast
  • 3862
  • Ink & Paint Club Outcast
Re: Fembomb
« Reply #68 on: March 17, 2005, 09:56:27 AM »
Hi to U 2, JoiWest! (I wondered how long before you noticed this reborn thread)

Psf_79, Tulip is just saying that she's perfect the way she is (which I happen to agree with) and that bigger breasts would actually be a mistake for her, if she were thinking about it. No implied future surgical BE intended, IMHO.
Thank you for your patience as I indulge my need to share.

*

Inherency

  • P Cup
  • 1268
    • Inorganic Orbs
Re: Fembomb
« Reply #69 on: April 04, 2005, 02:15:32 PM »
Perhaps for my entertainment, if no one else's.

*

berkovw

  • G Cup
  • 705
Re: Fembomb
« Reply #70 on: April 04, 2005, 04:59:52 PM »
Quote:

Perhaps for my entertainment, if no one else's.




I loved it!  Keep 'em coming!
"I am not a number!  I am a free man!"
                             - Number 6

"There are a shortage of perfect breasts in this world.  'Twould be a pity to damage yours."
           - Westley AKA The Dread Pirate Roberts

*

Inherency

  • P Cup
  • 1268
    • Inorganic Orbs
Re: Fembomb
« Reply #71 on: April 05, 2005, 03:23:53 PM »
Okie

*

Inherency

  • P Cup
  • 1268
    • Inorganic Orbs
Re: Fembomb
« Reply #72 on: December 31, 2005, 11:43:14 AM »

*

Norse

  • F Cup
  • 458
Re: Fembomb
« Reply #73 on: December 31, 2005, 11:54:25 AM »
Nice!!

*

jody

  • D Cup
  • 205
Re: Fembomb
« Reply #74 on: December 31, 2005, 12:59:17 PM »
inherency, where did you get that last photo of fembomb? looks like it's from a glamourcon.

i found this site:

http://hollywoodsbest.net

that has a lot of digital photos like that.