*

rtpoe

  • Old Fart
  • 12420
Re: Greatest Pope Since John XXIII
« Reply #15 on: May 19, 2008, 06:38:49 PM »
And here I was thinking "Wayside Chapel"....
rtpoe

Well, it's a marvelous night for a Moondance
With the stars up above in your eyes
A fantabulous night to make romance
'Neath the cover of October skies
And all the leaves on the trees are falling
To the sound of the breezes that blow...

Van Morrison, Moondance

*

wcpope

  • F Cup
  • 651
    • www.wcpope.com
Re: Greatest Pope Since John XXIII
« Reply #16 on: May 22, 2008, 06:08:41 AM »
haha, strangely enough I draw caricatures around the area for colleges, birthday parties that sort of thing and there is another artist out of syracuse that I work with for many years and goes by his initials J.P. and I only found out a couple of years ago that his real name is John Paul! we should swap last names!
Boob Ink
"Those willing to give up a little liberty for a little security
deserve neither security nor liberty." -- Benjamin Franklin

"let her breasts inebriate thee at all times"
--Proverbs 5:19

www.bearchive.com/~boob_ink
members.bearchive.com/~boob_ink/

*

wcpope

  • F Cup
  • 651
    • www.wcpope.com
Re: Greatest Pope Since John XXIII
« Reply #17 on: May 27, 2008, 11:24:01 AM »
here is another that I haven't put up in the free gallery

Boob Ink
"Those willing to give up a little liberty for a little security
deserve neither security nor liberty." -- Benjamin Franklin

"let her breasts inebriate thee at all times"
--Proverbs 5:19

www.bearchive.com/~boob_ink
members.bearchive.com/~boob_ink/

*

ROUNDandHEAVY

  • Rookie of the Year
  • 7613
  • My name is Bob, Round is just my favorite shape. ;
Re: Greatest Pope Since John XXIII
« Reply #18 on: June 01, 2008, 09:13:09 PM »
Wide Chest!!
Call me Bob.

*

homevintner

  • L Cup
  • 8221
Re: Greatest Pope Since John XXIII
« Reply #19 on: June 01, 2008, 10:58:00 PM »
There is most definately the Ward style/influence, but the faces are all your own. Very nice work.
"All religions seem to dislike breasts, but it's just the opposite with me." - Eric Idle

*

wcpope

  • F Cup
  • 651
    • www.wcpope.com
Re: Greatest Pope Since John XXIII
« Reply #20 on: June 05, 2008, 04:13:51 PM »
thanks, I find Ward's faces to be a little too angular, I try to soften them up a bit... also his feet tend to be a little too big. oh, yes, and I have taken some of the frill out of outfits. must have been a 50/60s thing...
Boob Ink
"Those willing to give up a little liberty for a little security
deserve neither security nor liberty." -- Benjamin Franklin

"let her breasts inebriate thee at all times"
--Proverbs 5:19

www.bearchive.com/~boob_ink
members.bearchive.com/~boob_ink/

*

wcpope

  • F Cup
  • 651
    • www.wcpope.com
Re: Greatest Pope Since John XXIII
« Reply #21 on: June 17, 2008, 09:12:32 PM »
here is another new one

Boob Ink
"Those willing to give up a little liberty for a little security
deserve neither security nor liberty." -- Benjamin Franklin

"let her breasts inebriate thee at all times"
--Proverbs 5:19

www.bearchive.com/~boob_ink
members.bearchive.com/~boob_ink/

*

DruulEmpire

  • Freakin' Huge!
  • 12880
Re: Greatest Pope Since John XXIII
« Reply #22 on: July 07, 2008, 10:58:13 AM »
I love today's (Mon 7 July 2008) seated babe in the obviously inadequate bikini top -- it's a nod to Ward while managing to exceed him in your own way and your own right.  Good stuff!