Janus

• P Cup
Call to get back to boobs.
« on: September 14, 2001, 07:19:00 PM »
Okay, we all know opinions are like assholes, everyone's got one. So in light of this I'm gonna say I'm done talking about this issue of what we do now. If anyone takes the time to insult me directly, my opinions are generalized and not aimed at ANYONE one this board.

That being said I'm going to go back to doing what I do. Chelsea's got new pics, Jander's back, finally found out what to do wit that Marshmellow we saved. Gonna doante blood in a while, and hug people who need it. HAve a bitchload of work to catch up on. Pray for my mom...she's been stuck in Lima all week, and has to take a plane home.

Also, check out www.newgrounds.com  if you want to kill shit. Barney Justin timberlake, Osama Bin Laden, Uncle Sam, doesn't matter it's a video game.

J- "Just because I state my political opinions doesn't mean you understand my sense of humor. Just because I love breasts, doesn't mean I don't check out her ass."--pick one they are both fun to say along with "Froinleyvin" and "Crickey, that's ill, yo."

I will remove the stick out of the world's ass.

Mammeister

• Banned User
Re: Call to get back to boobs.
« Reply #1 on: September 14, 2001, 11:14:00 PM »
Yeah, BOOBS OVER AMERICA!!!

Lets have a big boobathon and a show of solidarity by posting All-American big boobs in the users gallery!! (BTW, by big boobs I don't mean politicians and TV evangelists.)

Zorlond

• G Cup
« Reply #2 on: September 15, 2001, 12:05:00 AM »
True, if we counted those kinds of boobs, we'll never see any women...  
"Don't you dare call me irrational! You <i>know</i> that makes me <b>CRAZY!!</b>"

« Reply #3 on: September 15, 2001, 12:09:00 AM »

AMERICA
HOME OF THE BOLD AND THE BEAUTIFUL

colt13

• E Cup
« Reply #4 on: September 15, 2001, 02:34:00 AM »
Erin, normally i'd rip you for wearing a New England(i think) jersey(note sig name), but the boobs are nice and today we are all Patriots. Thank You.    

« Reply #5 on: September 15, 2001, 02:38:00 AM »
Yes it's the Patriots.

#52 is Teddy "Johnson"