*

DruulEmpire

  • Freakin' Huge!
  • 12880
Re: pink lisa on revver
« Reply #135 on: November 03, 2006, 07:36:55 AM »
Many thanks!

*

DD_Lover

  • C Cup
  • 97
Re: pink lisa on revver
« Reply #136 on: November 03, 2006, 08:03:47 AM »
PL, where do you buy tops and bras?  (I am curious as to both physical stores and internet stores)  At least in the US, the pretty stuff is hard to find in large sizes.

*

PinkLisa

  • BEA Princess
  • 940
Re: pink lisa on revver
« Reply #137 on: November 06, 2006, 11:07:17 PM »
Quote:

PL, where do you buy tops and bras?  (I am curious as to both physical stores and internet stores)  At least in the US, the pretty stuff is hard to find in large sizes.


i make all my own clothing.i don't know where anything is sold under 20 bucks.i don't make much money so making every thing my self is a last ditch effort to at lease be able to go out side my apt. looking normal.
@1999-2019 pinklisa.com ® in Association with PL PinkLisa Productions and PinkLisa inc. ™

*

Ryno_Opy

  • G Cup
  • 780
Re: pink lisa on revver
« Reply #138 on: November 07, 2006, 08:02:48 AM »
Quote:

i make all my own clothing.i don't know where anything is sold under 20 bucks.i don't make much money so making every thing my self is a last ditch effort to at lease be able to go out side my apt. looking normal.




Wow! very impressive to hear PL. you are very resourceful.
"If cup a feel I must, Then cup a feel I Shall!"
-Professor Farnsworth, FUTURAMA

" I find the most erotic part of the woman to be the boobies."
-Zapp Brannigan, FUTURAMA

*

MrEff

  • G Cup
  • 949
    • http://www.howtosavetheworldcomic.com
Re: pink lisa on revver
« Reply #139 on: November 07, 2006, 08:14:34 AM »
I'm surprised no ones asked a cup size yet...


-MrEff-
How To Save The World


All time favorite quote from Chelsea Charms to me: "Wanna see a magic trick? I'm going to make your head disappear."

*

kupsyza

  • F Cup
  • 398
Re: pink lisa on revver
« Reply #140 on: November 07, 2006, 09:51:07 AM »
What's funny is I found Lisa's ad on ebay but she never responded... I still want to use her services.

*

somnophorev2

  • F Cup
  • 648
Re: pink lisa on revver
« Reply #141 on: November 07, 2006, 12:39:24 PM »
Quote:

I'm surprised no ones asked a cup size yet...


-MrEff-




Am pretty sure if you read earlier on in this thread she says she's not telling . . . talk about keeping us in suspense!

*

PinkLisa

  • BEA Princess
  • 940
Re: pink lisa on revver
« Reply #142 on: November 09, 2006, 10:44:47 PM »
Quote:

Quote:

I'm surprised no ones asked a cup size yet...


-MrEff-




Am pretty sure if you read earlier on in this thread she says she's not telling . . . talk about keeping us in suspense!


yeah i am not telling that.i will keep that to my self unless the person is going to buy my bra for that in for.
@1999-2019 pinklisa.com ® in Association with PL PinkLisa Productions and PinkLisa inc. ™

*

PinkLisa

  • BEA Princess
  • 940
Re: pink lisa on revver
« Reply #143 on: November 09, 2006, 10:47:41 PM »
Quote:

Quote:

i make all my own clothing.i don't know where anything is sold under 20 bucks.i don't make much money so making every thing my self is a last ditch effort to at lease be able to go out side my apt. looking normal.




Wow! very impressive to hear PL. you are very resourceful.


thank you
@1999-2019 pinklisa.com ® in Association with PL PinkLisa Productions and PinkLisa inc. ™

*

PinkLisa

  • BEA Princess
  • 940
Re: pink lisa on revver
« Reply #144 on: November 09, 2006, 10:52:26 PM »
Quote
What's funny is I found Lisa's ad on ebay but she never responded... I still want to use her services.

well you would have to know my email for me to resond to you.i don't setup my own ads on ebay.so ask me know.i charge 900.00 a month for ad space on my chest. send me a private message on here and i will tell you more.


(link in violation of forum rules removed)
« Last Edit: March 20, 2012, 08:11:14 AM by gonZo »
@1999-2019 pinklisa.com ® in Association with PL PinkLisa Productions and PinkLisa inc. ™

*

PinkLisa

  • BEA Princess
  • 940
Re: pink lisa on revver
« Reply #145 on: November 09, 2006, 10:55:54 PM »
Quote:

Quote:

 


thank you i will try my best to keep the people happy with more of me.




So Lisa:Tell us more about yourself.Let's get some words tossed about!Like,what part of the world are you making your home?Enquiring minds wanna know!


i live in the usa and i never tell where i live beyond that.stalkers and all.
@1999-2019 pinklisa.com ® in Association with PL PinkLisa Productions and PinkLisa inc. ™

*

hugejugglover

  • P Cup
  • 1368
Re: pink lisa on revver
« Reply #146 on: November 10, 2006, 02:33:18 PM »
Thanks for all your participation in this thread, Lisa. It's very much appreciated!!

*

TheStrigoii

  • D Cup
  • 208
    • 360.yahoo.com/alexi_strigoii
Re: pink lisa on revver
« Reply #147 on: November 10, 2006, 08:45:37 PM »
Quote:

I echo that one.  I love going to the Ren Fairs to see those outfits.  Imagine the GREAT PINK LISA in something like this:
 



Besides if she inhaled too deeply the shrapnel would probably maim anyone within fifteen yards

*

PinkLisa

  • BEA Princess
  • 940
Re: pink lisa on revver
« Reply #148 on: November 11, 2006, 03:49:12 PM »
Quote:

Thanks for all your participation in this thread, Lisa. It's very much appreciated!!


thanks.
@1999-2019 pinklisa.com ® in Association with PL PinkLisa Productions and PinkLisa inc. ™

*

italstal83

  • A Cup
  • 1
Re: pink lisa on revver
« Reply #149 on: December 04, 2006, 08:49:39 PM »
Hi Lisa
Do the revver videos work? I cant see to make them function.
Keep up the great work
Paul