Quote:Quote:Quote:Honey Pie? You're the honey pie... or perhaps chocolate pie Mmm chocolate well not chocolate i am only tan not black any way i guess i am caramel cream then.much better and it fits my look better too honey pie.so i am caramel honey cream pie.with cherrys on top. I do apologise, I hope you can forgive me caramel honey cream cutie pie I added the cutie part because you are
Quote:Quote:Honey Pie? You're the honey pie... or perhaps chocolate pie Mmm chocolate well not chocolate i am only tan not black any way i guess i am caramel cream then.much better and it fits my look better too honey pie.so i am caramel honey cream pie.with cherrys on top.
Quote:Honey Pie? You're the honey pie... or perhaps chocolate pie Mmm chocolate
Quote:In the beach video, was I mistaken or did you promise us (your fans) a bikini shot? Much love to ya.
Quote:Awwww,You're crushing his head.Nice
Quote:LMAOAttack Of The Killer Booby!!!just when you thought boobs were safe.
Quote:Well, if you ever need someone to touch your boob again, I'm available. I won't dilly-dally about it either!Heck, I'll touch both of them!I can't wait for that "next time...in a bikini" clip... Mind you, that poor bikini top will never be the same. Of course, neither will I.Fuzzy
Quote:Thanks so much for posting those amazing videos, Lisa! It's much appreciated.
Quote:i just want to take a nap nestled right between them. bravo.
Quote:Quote: loll well i wish people would stop saying they know me when they don't. Hello! I know you!!! LOL How are you?You are fantastic in your vids Lisa! Thanks for posting them!
Quote: loll well i wish people would stop saying they know me when they don't.
Quote:So Lisa, the 'golden key' looks like a housekey. True?http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=140015699791We love you babe!
Quote:Hey, welcome to the forums! I hope we see plenty more of you in the near future..Take care
Quote:Welcome lisa! heres to knowing you! U look fantastic. I hope u drop by more often.Master"or bounce in too"X0
Quote:Hi lisa welcome here have fun
Quote:well not chocolate i am only tan not black any way i guess i am caramel cream then.much better and it fits my look better too honey pie.so i am caramel honey cream pie.with cherrys on top.
Quote:Quote:Quote:Quote:Honey Pie? You're the honey pie... or perhaps chocolate pie Mmm chocolate well not chocolate i am only tan not black any way i guess i am caramel cream then.much better and it fits my look better too honey pie.so i am caramel honey cream pie.with cherrys on top. I do apologise, I hope you can forgive me caramel honey cream cutie pie I added the cutie part because you are loll thank you no need to be sorry.i hope where can be friends.