*

DruulEmpire

  • Freakin' Huge!
  • 12880
Pittsburgh outings
« on: September 15, 2006, 01:22:02 PM »
I'm starting this sort of as a tribute to fellow Pittsburgher berkovw, who I last wrote with in the Lovette thread here as of August 1st.  There may not be much to write about till next summer; still, if anything DOES happen, I may as well be sure to leave a record for any interested parties.  Shimmerin is also of the area, though he seems more a Club Exotica man and perhaps a bit jaded.  Will the three ever take on a club at once?  Don't know.

It's tough to have a BAD club day -- I've never had one yet -- but this was kind of an inauspicious one to start this thread with.  That may seem a surprise, as the club finally went TOTALLY NUDE, and it does matter.  I've always been okay with thongs and the equivalent of Band-Aids on nipples, but there really is something to be said for one fine grand unbroken horizon of skin, it's a beautiful thing.

It occurs to me that, in a strange way, this thread may also be in honor of Vixen, because I think of her as the BEA house girl and I've grown to appreciate some house girls myself.  There was a lovely newcomer, I'll call her "Cathedral," who I hope to see more of.

Another strange new development is that they started doubling up dancers.  So veteran "Kirstie" -- I call her that because she reminds me a little of Kirstie Alley from her Eighties heyday -- went up with a new black girl who I'll call "Sheena," who was skinny and not that curvy but my, she had an amazing face, rather princesslike.  Good dancer too, another to watch for.

The doubling up made IDs difficult.  Two came out who I simply think of as "UFO1" and "UFO2" because I ddin't catch the names and they were FLYING, they were extremely athletic and all over and up and down the poles.  UFO2 had a vague redheaded mermaid look to her, but UFO1 had an interesting sharp face and a good attitude -- and was one serious contortionist too.

I was hoping to feel inspired to an early dance, but didn't feel it.  So I concentrated on the headliner, one Andi Sue Irwin.  Andi Sue is a visual treat, her face and hair making her a kind of brunette latter-day Brigitte Bardot, and damn, the body was good.  You could tell from her intro that she'd not done much beyond camera work, and a lot of her dance was striding back and forth, with plenty of crouching down and interacting.  Great to look at, but not much of a S-D sense of her.  I call that the Letha Weapons factor -- I never caught on to Letha till I finally saw her in videos rather than stills.  I'd call Andi Sue a trouper of a dancer but really a stills woman -- and she did no private dancing, either.  First time in my ten months there I ever saw that limitation.

The upshot: it was cheap.  In two week Jada deVille, whom I've enjoyed before, comes back -- and I look forward to making that report.  Druul out.

*

Mech

  • B Cup
  • *
  • 30
Re: Pittsburgh outings
« Reply #1 on: September 15, 2006, 03:23:01 PM »
I too am from “the burgh” and did manage to see Lovette .She was amazing and a bit surprising when she set the stage on fire. In that I mean she did a fire act and set the stage on fire…LOL

I don’t know if you remember Fantasy out in Moon .In its heyday it saw the likes of Crystal Storm and Tiffany Towers. Ah the memories…

*

Shimmerin

  • F Cup
  • 604
Re: Pittsburgh outings
« Reply #2 on: September 15, 2006, 11:58:35 PM »
Argh I can't believe I missed fantasies!

Jaded?  not really, it's just I like full nude like you said dude.  The club down in Pittsburgh was always pasties and g-strings.  Erotica is just a good mix, nice ldaies and full nude.

Now stiffy's (or whatever the hell it is now) is just trash.  The club is three feet wide and the women are normally five feet wider.

Meh, Ce levy. (or however yah spell that)
No tree's were harmed in the making of this message, however billions of electrons were terribly inconvenienced.

*

DruulEmpire

  • Freakin' Huge!
  • 12880
Re: Pittsburgh outings
« Reply #3 on: September 16, 2006, 08:27:52 AM »
Shim: say what you will, it helps to be a LITTLE jaded to say C'est la vie.  (It's my private contention that the French simply don't know how to spell, and make stuff up to throw the rest of us all off.)

Mech, hi.  You are OF the Burgh -- but are you still IN it?  Because that's where I am.  Now Zorro, he's an ex-Burgher, he's about ten years my senior and used to hang out around Canonsburg.  We are, after all, one of the Incredible Shrinking Cities, no telling how many ex-Burghers can be found scattered across America.

I don't get out so much.  One serious factor: I DON'T DRIVE.  But I do what I can.  Heck, with more freedom of movement, I'd visit Turtlepoint and see Busty Heart ...

*

DruulEmpire

  • Freakin' Huge!
  • 12880
Re: Pittsburgh outings
« Reply #4 on: September 26, 2006, 05:27:50 PM »
I was feeling down today about this ABSURD problem I have with my cable provider, I'm gonna have to see those geniuses IN PERSON come Thursday -- anyway, few things pick up my spirits than recalling successful dances, so I thought I woould do that tonight in anticipation of Jada Deville this Friday.

Things kicked off in March with Brandi Morgan, whom I have gone sweet on and have seen twice already.  We chat about movies during dances.

Some real whirlwinds came in May.  For such a lyrical name, Claudia Monet is one hard-rockin' woman.  She gets points for memorability for shoving her hand down my crotch and cooing "Oh, my God ... !'  Hentaibee talks about Puma Swede, she was here too, very energetic, somehow didn't win me over though.

But the real success of April was Jada on her first time here.  Blonde champagne, a human Lamborghini, magnificent private dancer.  But then, I decided "I want Miss Nude Universe 2005!" and by God I got her.

May was interesting, it brought a newcomer named Ashlynn Grant.  Very little hype, didn't know what to expect -- but OH, beautiful, and a great dancer too.  I hope she gets a great career going, she deserves it.

The end of June saw Taya Parker, a small but dynamic woman in that Brooke Burke mold; I nicknamed her Tornado Parker, which she appreciated.  She invited me back!  And I couldn't make it!  Major argh.

July?  LOVETTE.  Already filled berkovw in on her.  A female firestorm.  MY BELT BROKE during our kinda strenuous private dance -- I think it broke SPONTANEOUSLY in her presence!

And now I'm repeating: Brandi was back in August, and Jada's back this week -- and that looks like it for a while, because yeesh, I'm stunned by how uninspiring the bookings for October look.  Jada had better be great (again).

Friday may be a good day to boost things up with a good house girl.  Probably the best is the one I think of as "Kyra," the one with a face somewhat like Kyra Sedgwick.  No breasts to speak of, but great legs, great moves, magnificent seductive persona, evidently has a lot of fans, and who can blame them?  So ideally, Kyra may be there, and Jada may be hot -- and that may be enough for the long October ...

*

DruulEmpire

  • Freakin' Huge!
  • 12880
Re: Pittsburgh outings
« Reply #5 on: September 29, 2006, 12:41:44 PM »
It was a GOOD Friday.  I may even break this all down into two posts ...

Bumped into my dear sweet grayhaired mother this morning -- almost certainly she would have disapproved of my little adventure, somehow I didn't mention it ...

I'm slightly ticked with the club for two reasons.  One: October is lookin' like a total washout in the bookings.  Also, prices have been bumped slightly -- local girls get five bucks more, visitors get twenty more.

But it's WORTH it, because I daresay the house dancers have really gotten hotter.  There is one gal I miss, a blonde I'll call "Dallas" because she's such a classic cheerleader type of beauty (from my native state of West Virginia no less) -- she was supposed to be back this fall but I've seen nothing of her.  I hope she's okay, wherever she is.

The word must be out about the great Jada DeVille (the headliner) becuase the place was a bit more crowded than usual.  The first house dancers were "Oakley" and "Cathedral" (see above), and they've got great bodies, they may be worth test driving in private down the road.

The next gal I'm going to name "Belladonna" for her lethal intensity.  Beautiful face, black hair swept back and up, and the black kept going for her -- black bikini briefs, black lycra top, nothing particularly big on top but nice apple to play with.  Big white killer smile and great moves.  An older favorite I call "Kirstie"  (see above) was on after Belladonna -- but I never got to her, because BD picked me out, flowed right up against me, got me alone inside all her long black hair, bit my ear (playfully), and said "After my show, would you like me to play with your penis?"

Not sure what the express rules are -- all I know is that I haven't had an offer like THAT in EONS.  Don't worry, That Line was never really crossed, but I did take her up on her come-on.  It's cool when a gal picks you out like that -- last time that happened was when Lovette was here a couple of months ago.

Anyhow, Belladonna gets back with me and babbles about her giving ME a massage and I give HER a massage -- but that was not my speed, espcially as the great Jada was mere songs away (and WORTH it, I played this right).  So she gives me a  nice slow enthusiastic dance, inviting me to give her breasts a good grab (nice soft playful naturals).

I will catch her in passing later -- but now that I'm all primed, I must negotiate the precious few remaining seats to get a good look at Jada ...

*

DruulEmpire

  • Freakin' Huge!
  • 12880
Re: Pittsburgh outings
« Reply #6 on: September 29, 2006, 01:00:14 PM »
Jada comes out in a big straight black dress and a black wig (the woman is always as blonde as can be).  Addams Family music plays, and I groan to myself about a Halloween theme a whole month early -- but it works, because Jada just stalks about, sticks out her hands for dollars, then throws them aside.  It's damn funny, as it's the closes to an ANTISTRIP I've ever seen -- though I start to worry how long she can keep doing it.

Then WHAM off flies the wig and the dress and the music is up and she's naked in no time, it's an all-or-nothing deal and all has arrived.  Jada stamps and flings herself and contorts herself so well that the crowd's usual guarded stoicism is gone, they applaud and cheer with no prompting.

Her exercises include some of the best "mess with the guys" moves I've ever seen -- she plants her feet on one guy's shoulders and shakes her pelvis against his face as if he's truly chowing down with the cunnilingus.  But that's only the beginning -- there's a birthday boy in the crowd, and he's brought up on stage and the next thing he's lying down with Jada lovin' up a dildo on top of him -- a SQUIRTING dildo, as it soon turns out.  All this with the most outrageous comical song in her soundtrack, about some guy reaching the depths of humiliation.

She winds up with inviting us to snatch photos off her with our teeth.  She recognizes me, she knows I e-mailed -- we're cool, we'll be ready to dance.  Call me biased, but I rate  Jada as an A-list live entertainer, she's right alongside the firestorm Lovette in my book.

The dance is nice, long, slow, cool -- though she's even more alive and open than ever, talking about how last night she was doing an S&M theme and a barbarian theme, she was very RRAWR, and I told her I like RRAWR.  Blond champagne, a sweet lioness -- I can just blather about this woman.

Anyhow, the dance warmed me for what may well be a bleak October -- but Jada will be back in January, hurrah, and my  good Brandi before that.  Meteorologists say this winter may be mild -- and you know what, they may be right...  

*

berkovw

  • G Cup
  • 705
Re: Pittsburgh outings
« Reply #7 on: October 23, 2006, 04:24:37 PM »
Love to hear your stories Druul.  I haven't been able to keep up with BEA Forums much lately, but it's nice to see a post about the 'burgh.

I just checked out the Club E website and Mary Carey was there a couple of weeks ago!  Damn!  I would have love to have met her.  Did anyone see her?  Druul?
"I am not a number!  I am a free man!"
                             - Number 6

"There are a shortage of perfect breasts in this world.  'Twould be a pity to damage yours."
           - Westley AKA The Dread Pirate Roberts

*

DruulEmpire

  • Freakin' Huge!
  • 12880
Re: Pittsburgh outings
« Reply #8 on: November 03, 2006, 07:09:05 AM »
No, I passed on her.  (Just got back here, after a long strange cybernetic lockout.)  I don't think I'll be checking out much of anyone between now and Brandi Morgan's return at year's end.  I may go to check out Eva Angelina and Amber Love -- but JUSt check them out, while getting dances with interesting house girls.

*

DruulEmpire

  • Freakin' Huge!
  • 12880
Re: Pittsburgh outings
« Reply #9 on: November 10, 2006, 12:49:08 PM »
Even a mild day at the club -- like today was -- is a good one, it has its small rewards.  For me it's a bit like gambling: the more money you found yourself out of, the more likely it is you had a good time.  Today I got back home with pretty much all my money intact, so I wasn't that successful, but there were bright spots and I can sock my money away for a hotter time.  Claudia Monet arrives for Thanksgiving, I may perk up for that.

For me it all comes down to two simple factors: does she look good, and does she move well?  If she looks good and she moves well, BAM, that's it, I've got to get her into a booth.  Time was I betted almost exclusively on the headline dancers -- but now I'm better appreciating all the time the local house girls.  I chalk this up in part to Andi Sue Irwin, the gal from my first post here -- she snubbed the prospect of a private dance, so I now reserve the right to personally "snub" imported talent by cozying up with local talent.  This time around I got a good look at two house girls in particular.

It's tough being the first girl up but what can I say, her looks plus moves equation didn't wow me as a I studied her in a mirror, so I remained anchored to the bar.  Then a gal came out named "Venice."  (A note on names: I can't be careful enough with my fictionalizations, because a REAL Sheena turned up not long after I invented a "Sheena" for this thread.  Anyhow, that's moot, because my fictional "Sheena" is no longer in evidence -- a shame.)  "Venice" was cute enough, I sat down for her and gave her a couple bucks   -- but MAN, she was POPULAR, men kept taking her back for a dance.  But her moves weren't really that spectacular -- hmmmmmm!

More soon --

*

DruulEmpire

  • Freakin' Huge!
  • 12880
Re: Pittsburgh outings
« Reply #10 on: November 10, 2006, 12:58:46 PM »
Okay, so it's later.

After "Venice" was one I'll call (with my fingers crossed against another "Sheena") "Esmerelda."  We've seen a beautiful black dancer before, but I automatically sensed a talent and vitality to "Esmerelda."  Wonderful eyes and smile, excellent moves, very warm and intriguing and outgoing.  Suddenly I have a new favorite -- next time I get, I've GOT to get "Esmerelda" into a booth.

"Esmerelda" was followed up by "Kyra" (see above).  The effect of "Kyra" is evident and striking -- suddenly several men were up at the stage, plunking down their dollars.  You would think "Kyra" is a headliner -- and she might as well be.

What I notice about "Kyra" and "Esmerelda" is that they're pretty enough, and good enough dancers, but they're just not that busty.  It gets me to wondering how many like them are there, who may give of themselves all the more because they know they're not that classically sexy, and who might be TRULY overwhelming if augmented.  You'd see them on the street and "nice girl," but then they get on that stage and there's something downright luminous about them.

I'll try to finish up soon --

*

DruulEmpire

  • Freakin' Huge!
  • 12880
Re: Pittsburgh outings
« Reply #11 on: November 10, 2006, 01:09:59 PM »
The wrap-up: The expected dancer never showed.  No Eva Angelina.  But a cute gal named Trisha Uptown DID turn up, and did fine.  Good body, curled blonde tresses, and a kittenish face, reminding me a good bit of Kate Hudson, particularly around the eyes.  The show was fine -- eh, but somehow it did not inspire me to any critical mass of need, so I cut out soone thereafter.

Peculiar change: usually after the headliner most of the house girls come out and dance all at once.  That didn't happen today.  Has that been retired?  Hope not, it was always rather nice.  Too, if she'd been up there I would have finally asked "Esmerelda" for a dance.

I mentioned small victories.  One was that this time I discovered something call The Go-Go! magazine, with no less than Claudia Monet on the cover.  It is striking to see clubs spread out over this area, with ads for Ohio and West Virginia.  If anyone's interested, I can relay some info from this edition -- or you can use the club men's room and pick one up yourself.

Another small victory: I sat down and the bartender asked "Iron City?"  That, and "Kyra" gave a "Good to see you back."  It's good to get recognized as a regular.

*

DruulEmpire

  • Freakin' Huge!
  • 12880
Re: Pittsburgh outings
« Reply #12 on: November 15, 2006, 06:26:40 AM »
You know what -- I may just go and check the place out tomorrow or Friday (before the headliner's matinee) to grab dances with my favorite locals.  Although if anyone does want me to report on Claudia Monet's return (berkovw, perhaps?), you can let me know here ...

*

Mercerwatch

  • F Cup
  • 1264
Re: Pittsburgh outings
« Reply #13 on: November 15, 2006, 12:05:01 PM »
Ever make it up to Busty's Place? I would but I'm on the wrong side of the state, not that you're close.
If I knew it'd get this bad, I'd have volunteered to moderate and promptly euthanized the forum.

*

DruulEmpire

  • Freakin' Huge!
  • 12880
Re: Pittsburgh outings
« Reply #14 on: November 15, 2006, 12:34:15 PM »
I'm a non-driver, but I'd be willing to bribe someone into helping me make thatr pilgrimage ...