*

mars

Re: "Never Enough"
« Reply #30 on: September 09, 2007, 07:53:51 AM »
well i also wish there where more , idea , get ya gf back to writing , she's good  

*

Psf_79

  • P Cup
  • 1506
Re: "Never Enough"
« Reply #31 on: September 10, 2007, 07:09:23 AM »
Hear hear! That new story (2007) was superb, as erotic as it gets and probably inspired by true events. I'm happy for you guys ImplantsOnly, and green of envy as well

*

ImplantsOnly

  • E Cup
  • 373
Re: "Never Enough"
« Reply #32 on: December 16, 2007, 02:27:51 PM »
Bump for GREAPOS. Greapos - you out there?  PLEASE!  More "B.E.-via-breast-implants" - Please!

*

Inflate123

  • C Cup
  • 89
    • inflate123.blogspot.com
Re: "Never Enough"
« Reply #33 on: April 20, 2008, 01:31:27 AM »
Thanks for the recommendation -- I'm going to check out "Never Enough" now. All this time and I'd missed it.