*

doctorx33

  • A Cup
  • 234
Re: Joyce Mandel aka Joyce Gibson aka Alexis Love aka Rinah MERGED
« Reply #405 on: March 14, 2014, 04:49:53 PM »
Any idea of the date of that vid? Because if it's very recent, she looks pretty fucking good for a 64 year old woman. (Birth date 3/10/50)
Nancy Quill: A fantasy I never thought I would see in the real world.

*

gOOber

  • Pic-O-Matic
  • 25236
Re: Joyce Mandel aka Joyce Gibson aka Alexis Love aka Rinah MERGED
« Reply #406 on: March 14, 2014, 05:22:39 PM »
 :)
....rejoicing in the fullness thereof....

*

seanster

  • F Cup
  • 1114
Re: Joyce Mandel aka Joyce Gibson aka Alexis Love aka Rinah MERGED
« Reply #407 on: March 14, 2014, 06:40:33 PM »
No specific date for it, all I know is that it was filmed sometime in 2011. Not bad for a 60 year old!!!

*

greediest

  • A Cup
  • 77
Re: Joyce Mandel aka Joyce Gibson aka Alexis Love aka Rinah MERGED
« Reply #408 on: March 14, 2014, 06:52:58 PM »
She seems somewhat shy.....

*

bignatslover

  • P Cup
  • 5367
    • I love the BEA
Re: Joyce Mandel aka Joyce Gibson aka Alexis Love aka Rinah MERGED
« Reply #409 on: March 14, 2014, 07:58:40 PM »
She seems somewhat shy.....
Yes, or she just wanted to be nice and let her friend get the spotlight.  Too bad none of the guys recognized Alexis.  They were in the presence of a legend!!

*

doctorx33

  • A Cup
  • 234
Re: Joyce Mandel aka Joyce Gibson aka Alexis Love aka Rinah MERGED
« Reply #410 on: March 23, 2014, 08:08:34 PM »
Larger than the above:
Nancy Quill: A fantasy I never thought I would see in the real world.

*

Millmonster

  • A Cup
  • 205
Re: Joyce Mandel aka Joyce Gibson aka Alexis Love aka Rinah MERGED
« Reply #411 on: March 27, 2014, 08:40:07 AM »
Here's another shot of our heroine with Kim Conrad...bigger smile!  ;)

"Getting old is a fascinating thing. The older you get, the older you WANT to get!" - Keith Richards, age 80


*

Mercerwatch

  • F Cup
  • 1264
Re: Joyce Mandel aka Joyce Gibson aka Alexis Love aka Rinah MERGED
« Reply #412 on: March 27, 2014, 08:46:19 AM »
Connecting with Joyce this summer in LA for an interview and possible photo shoot. Street clothes nothing risqué if that's possible built as she is.
If I knew it'd get this bad, I'd have volunteered to moderate and promptly euthanized the forum.

*

Mercerwatch

  • F Cup
  • 1264
Re: Joyce Mandel aka Joyce Gibson aka Alexis Love aka Rinah MERGED
« Reply #413 on: March 29, 2014, 10:48:52 AM »
Joyce's big scene in 1986s Hell Squad. The joke is her tits are so big she can't hoist her weapon and must shoot from the hip. They look considerably fuller than her earlier tv appearances maybe this was early in her growth spurt. Her IMDB page has been updated to include two episodes of Hill Street Blues. I've seen screen grabs from one and her **33** outfit is insane!
« Last Edit: March 29, 2014, 10:56:50 AM by Mercerwatch »
If I knew it'd get this bad, I'd have volunteered to moderate and promptly euthanized the forum.

*

seanster

  • F Cup
  • 1114
Re: Joyce Mandel aka Joyce Gibson aka Alexis Love aka Rinah MERGED
« Reply #414 on: March 30, 2014, 05:36:13 AM »
Wow, thanks for that!! This lady is superb and, even in her mid-sixties, I still would!!! Would really love to see some new material from her. It would be awesome if someone could make her aware of the interest shown in this thread, maybe it would persuade her!

Mod edit to CAUTION all those who might take Sean's suggestion to heart. DO NOT DO THIS!!! As we've repeated for years (and as outlined in the Rules/FAQ) it is the BEA Owner's EXPRESS DESIRE that no user do anything to attract undue attention to this forum, including contacting models and inviting them here to see threads/posts about them. THAT EXACT ACTION, though usually well-intentioned, has led to legal threats and new prohibitions being added to the Rules here. We used to joke that we'd name new rules like that after the user that caused them to be created, but at this point, we simply will perm ban any user who creates legal trouble for the BEA or causes a new rule/prohibition affecting thousands of other users.

DO NOT talk about the BEA and DO NOT invite people here to see posts about them. If you do, you are tempting fate AND violating the User Agreement you promised to obey in a very serious way. -Palomine
« Last Edit: March 31, 2014, 01:10:05 PM by Palomine »

*

pedonbio

  • Oh My God Cup
  • 22949
Re: Joyce Mandel aka Joyce Gibson aka Alexis Love aka Rinah MERGED
« Reply #415 on: March 30, 2014, 05:44:54 AM »
Good work if you can get it, MW!
Someday, chi1dren, this entire fuck-up will be yours.

*

Mercerwatch

  • F Cup
  • 1264
Re: Joyce Mandel aka Joyce Gibson aka Alexis Love aka Rinah MERGED
« Reply #416 on: April 01, 2014, 01:00:43 AM »
Attached is a collage of her two appearances the gold top is from The Oldest Profession, the Blue Dress from Double Jeopardy. She's an extra in both as a **33**.
If I knew it'd get this bad, I'd have volunteered to moderate and promptly euthanized the forum.

*

togolane

  • E Cup
  • 590
Re: Joyce Mandel aka Joyce Gibson aka Alexis Love aka Rinah MERGED
« Reply #417 on: April 02, 2014, 12:37:33 PM »
Chesty Anderson US Navy http://www.sendspace.com/file/8pj1xz

*

togolane

  • E Cup
  • 590
Re: Joyce Mandel aka Joyce Gibson aka Alexis Love aka Rinah MERGED
« Reply #418 on: April 03, 2014, 01:36:36 PM »

*

T_Man

  • F Cup
  • 3353
Re: Joyce Mandel aka Joyce Gibson aka Alexis Love aka Rinah MERGED
« Reply #419 on: April 03, 2014, 08:58:44 PM »
Caught Weird Science on the tube the other day, and low and behold who appears in an uncredited scene at the Kandy Bar, the blues bar were the boys get **92**. She's in a couple of frames wearing a very tight and revealing maroon spandex jumpsuit.

I lightened up and cropped the screen cap that chorizo posted.
"What I lack in talent I make up for with enthusiasm"