*

SpiderJerusalem

  • D Cup
  • 114
VCR Alert: Love Cruise (or something) on FOX
« on: September 26, 2001, 01:28:00 PM »
One of those stupid reality TV shows. But what's nice about this one is that there's one girl on there with large boobs Cs or Ds I guess. And a very lovely "thick" build. She's also got these amazing hazel eyes. Anyway, she looks to be the focus for the shows on Monday and Tuesday 8 EST on Fox. It looks like one of them concerns a strip tease.

Someone vidcap it!!

[ September 26, 2001: Message edited by: Mr. Rhinoceros ]


*

Boobwatch One

  • L Cup
  • 1544
    • Breasts in Movies
Re: VCR Alert: Love Cruise (or something) on FOX
« Reply #1 on: September 27, 2001, 05:00:00 AM »
Ah, yes!  Her name is Toni, and her breasts are of major significance on the show.  She revealed to everyone that her tits were "store-bought," and it was clear that many of the other women were jealous.

Check out a Real Player interview with her at her Love Cruise web page, where she talks about how her breasts have changed her life.

(Just to clarify, Love Cruise: The Maiden Voyage airs at 9:00 p.m. ET/PT on Mondays and Tuesdays on Fox.)

[ September 27, 2001: Message edited by: Boobwatch One ]

Breasts in Movies
Avatar is stripper Tammy Morris (aka Portia) from the opening sequence of the original "Blind Date: Uncensored" video.

*

Champy

  • D Cup
  • 174
    • none
Re: VCR Alert: Love Cruise (or something) on FOX
« Reply #2 on: September 27, 2001, 11:46:00 AM »
Boobwatch, you're really on top of things.  Thanks for the info.  You too, Rhino, for bringing it to our attention.

Champy  

I'd rather die while I'm living than live when I'm dead

Jimmy Buffett

*

Boobwatch One

  • L Cup
  • 1544
    • Breasts in Movies
Re: VCR Alert: Love Cruise (or something) on FOX
« Reply #3 on: October 01, 2001, 03:01:00 AM »
Just wanted to bring this thread back to the top so people will remember to tune in to Love Cruise tonight and tomorrow at 9:00 p.m. ET/PT.
Breasts in Movies
Avatar is stripper Tammy Morris (aka Portia) from the opening sequence of the original "Blind Date: Uncensored" video.

*

Mammeister

  • Banned User
  • 2325
Re: VCR Alert: Love Cruise (or something) on FOX
« Reply #4 on: October 01, 2001, 05:42:00 AM »
Screw the "Love Cruise"...sideways.

If they ever have one of those so-called "reality shows" with women with E or F cups, then I might watch. "Store bought" C cups aren't good enough. Maybe its huge by television standards but it certainly isn't reality or genuine big tits.


*

SpiderJerusalem

  • D Cup
  • 114
Re: VCR Alert: Love Cruise (or something) on FOX
« Reply #5 on: October 01, 2001, 07:19:00 AM »
Oh joy, more bitching from Mammeister...

Anyway, I'm probably not going to be able to see it tonight, I would greatly appreciate it if someone vidcapped the good bits.


*

sheber

  • Shasta'man
  • 8577
    • http://www.bearchive.com/~shasta/
Re: VCR Alert: Love Cruise (or something) on FOX
« Reply #6 on: October 02, 2001, 04:56:00 AM »
I'll see what I can do. The strip tease was on Monday, so I don't think anything good will be on tonight...
[Rent this space]

*

GoCubsGo

  • X Cup
  • 1931
Re: VCR Alert: Love Cruise (or something) on FOX
« Reply #7 on: October 02, 2001, 11:23:00 PM »
did anyone tape Episode 3 ?
http://www.fox.com/lovecruise/episodes/episodes.htm

"That night, it's time for a wild pajama party... and this week's session in the Hot Seat. First up is Toni, who's asked if her relationship with Greg is anything more than physical. Toni admits Greg is "a hottie," but explains "his heart is the size of the boat," and that's her real attraction. The gang isn't buying it, holding up their BS ("Balls of Shame") paddles and making Toni perform a dare: a hot striptease to music, which she does up close and personal for Greg."

DAMN !!!!

"I do have big tits. Always had 'em, pushed 'em up, whacked 'em around. Why not make fun of 'em? I've made a fortune with 'em."  (Dolly Parton)


"Jessica never tries to be sexy," Simpson tells GQ. "She just is sexy. If you put her in a T-shirt or you put her in a bustier, she's sexy in both. She's got double D's! You can't cover those suckers up!" (Jessica Simpson's FATHER !)

*

Mammeister

  • Banned User
  • 2325
Re: VCR Alert: Love Cruise (or something) on FOX
« Reply #8 on: October 02, 2001, 11:35:00 PM »
ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ!

*

Davastav

  • E Cup
  • 352
Re: VCR Alert: Love Cruise (or something) on FOX
« Reply #9 on: October 03, 2001, 06:32:00 AM »
I've caught bits and pieces of some of these episodes and made sure to watch the scenes with Toni. While we she is definitely attractive with a nice set of implants, there is really nothing to write about here and the show quite honestly is pretty lame. I think these reality shows will be ending if they produce anymore idiotic crap like this. This show is sort of like the real world goes to the carribean but the people are a little older and they have the most ridiculous voting off sequence at the end of each episode. Who is the most friendliest versus the back stabbers. Give me a break!!