*

Mammeister

  • Banned User
  • 2325
Re: Captain, Vulcan women have racks - Fascinating
« Reply #60 on: October 12, 2001, 03:35:00 AM »
My humblist appology BypassCatch22.

It was Zorlond that made that ill considered observation about Pon Far.


*

NotElvis

  • F Cup
  • 512
Re: Captain, Vulcan women have racks - Fascinating
« Reply #61 on: October 12, 2001, 04:49:00 AM »
quote:
You might recall an episode of TNG where Scotty suspended himself (and the rest of his crew) in a transporter. Jordi and crew found and saved him (many years later). The others of Scotty's crew were lost when thier transporter signals broke down over time and dissipated them into atoms.

Actually I think it was just one other guy with Scotty.

Yep, I saw that episode . . I meant from the bi-gendered character's point of view . . s/he was saying (something to the effect) that "This guy claims to have known Captain Kirk, gone running around the galaxy, etc. but I know humans don't live that long!"

I still like it though when Scotty tries to explain to Geordi . . "Captains are like small children.  They tell you what they want, but you have to give them only what they need."


Re: Captain, Vulcan women have racks - Fascinating
« Reply #62 on: October 13, 2001, 02:58:00 AM »
Now you've got it! BTW he was an engineer named Franklin.

Don't sweat it Mammeister, maybe I've been too sensitive this last month. I promise to get a grip.


*

Zorlond

  • G Cup
  • 1052
Re: Captain, Vulcan women have racks - Fascinating
« Reply #63 on: October 12, 2001, 03:15:00 PM »
And I only made that 'ill considered' observation because AFAIK it -hasn't- been shown in the shows/movies. Which, as someone else has already said, might mean it isn't canon. We'll just have to wait to see if it is or not.

Though now that I think about it, considering the nature of T'Pol's purpose on the show (sex object), it probably -will- happen.  

"Don't you dare call me irrational! You <i>know</i> that makes me <b>CRAZY!!</b>"