*

elmatador

  • A Cup
  • 1
Destiny Model a.k.a. Kassandra Model
« on: January 29, 2007, 01:08:26 AM »
Is she still modeling?  I'd love to see some new pictures of her.

Anybody know how to get the old pictures?  I miss those!

*

dinoboy

  • A Cup
  • 3
Re: Destiny Model a.k.a. Kassandra Model
« Reply #1 on: January 29, 2007, 11:39:00 PM »
I've got almost all the old Destiny photo and a bunch of the Kassandra material. What do you have? PM me.

*

TripleB

  • F Cup
  • 683
Re: Destiny Model a.k.a. Kassandra Model
« Reply #2 on: January 30, 2007, 01:24:50 AM »
Are all these sites gone?  I checked them and they are all for sale except Christina obviously.  Whatever happened to the scrawney replacement for Missy who got implants?

*

EvilDorito

  • D Cup
  • 158
Re: Destiny Model a.k.a. Kassandra Model
« Reply #3 on: January 30, 2007, 02:22:19 AM »
Quote:

Are all these sites gone?  I checked them and they are all for sale except Christina obviously.  Whatever happened to the scrawney replacement for Missy who got implants?




Nope they're still there. Christina, Shannon, Missy and Mandi.