*

cpmills

  • B Cup
  • *
  • 24
A message for BustArtist
« on: December 08, 2002, 09:29:57 AM »
Just wanted to drop you a note and let you know that your GROW comic shows a lot of promise.  We have far to few BE and other comics, and it's nice to see someone doing something about it.  I look forward to seeing the full version.  Keep up the good work!  

*

BustArtist

  • E Cup
  • 592
    • bustartist.com
Re: A message for BustArtist
« Reply #1 on: December 13, 2002, 12:32:08 PM »
THANKS!!  I am glad you like "grOw" so much.   Unfortunately, "REAL LIFE" (in MAJOR capital letters) has truely body-slammed me over the last 6 months.  I am not as far along as I had hoped.  By December 2002 (this month), I was hoping to be nearly complete.

But I *AM* still working on it, and plan to continue until it is finished. I put TOO much into it so far to give up.  My guess is, I put in about 150-175 hours of actual work.

Right now, I have completed up to page 25.  That is about 9 full pages more than what is posted at my Gallery at this time.  I had the update ready since September 2002, but have been unable to post it.  Hopefully soon.  

In the meantime, here is an attachment of page 23.  The newest pages will be posted to my Gallery when I can.  (That's pages 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, and 25 !!!)


   


grOw/cOmics and grOw/stOries available at: www.bustartist.com

Previews at: DeviantArt Gallery

*

wcpope

  • F Cup
  • 651
    • www.wcpope.com
Re: A message for BustArtist
« Reply #2 on: December 15, 2002, 09:10:05 AM »
BustArtist, Love your stuff I have admired it for years!!! Enjoy your newest series and sorry I know how it can get when the so-called "real" life gets in the way! Hope everything works out and keep up the fantastic work!
WC  
Boob Ink
"Those willing to give up a little liberty for a little security
deserve neither security nor liberty." -- Benjamin Franklin

"let her breasts inebriate thee at all times"
--Proverbs 5:19

www.bearchive.com/~boob_ink
members.bearchive.com/~boob_ink/

*

prinz

  • Z Cup
  • 3164
Re: A message for BustArtist
« Reply #3 on: December 16, 2002, 08:45:30 AM »
Salutations and great joy and happiness to you and yours...thought you fell of the planet there  for awhile...We all know how life can interupt a project..long my you draw! happy holidays!!! cheers PE  

*

MAVERIC

  • A Cup
  • *
  • 14
Re: A message for BustArtist
« Reply #4 on: January 10, 2003, 05:15:53 AM »