*

steveo

  • L Cup
  • 1839
pi's Liv Tyler morphs!
« on: December 08, 2002, 06:18:58 PM »
pi - your Liv Tyler morphs are simply   AWESOME! I am in serious lust mode now:

 
So, do you like big tits, or huge tits? ... U.S. Marshal Quigley

*

Goldeneye

  • The Midas Look
  • 12443
  • The Midas Look
Re: pi's Liv Tyler morphs!
« Reply #1 on: December 09, 2002, 01:10:49 AM »
Mmmmm...totally.  Pi, ever seen her in One Night at McCool's?

*

Tux

  • X Cup
  • 2320
Re: pi's Liv Tyler morphs!
« Reply #2 on: December 09, 2002, 03:40:35 AM »
The one of her on the bed is just amazing with her hand placed right on the top of her right breast.  Also, the shading seems pretty good for the most part and more or less seems to follow the way the light in the room is cast.
...still trying to cut down his Pocky habit to 2 packs a day.

*

jayjay88

  • L Cup
  • 1917
    • none
Re: pi's Liv Tyler morphs!
« Reply #3 on: December 09, 2002, 09:20:45 AM »
Yeah...nice work.  I luv Liv Tyler's look and have morphed her a few times myself...she has a very special quality to her and deserves our attention.  And yes in 'McCool' she made a devastating tongue-licking predator.
jayjay......
Once a bOOb man, always a BooB man...!

*

Pi_

  • D Cup
  • 136
Re: pi's Liv Tyler morphs!
« Reply #4 on: December 09, 2002, 05:12:15 PM »
WOW!!! Steveo, Goldeneye, Tux, Jayjay THANKS...  

She sure is someting eh?!  

And Yess i've seen One night at " SEXY CARWASH SCENE " mc'Cools ........ ( I have a few vidcaps just wait!!! )

I found a bunch of sexy/cool / Cool/sexy Liv pics so the Pi's Liv Tyler Mania will continue..  


All together now!!!!  
Let's morph on.



*

Tux

  • X Cup
  • 2320
Re: pi's Liv Tyler morphs!
« Reply #5 on: December 09, 2002, 07:39:55 PM »
Well you could always make her your special girl the way Galvatron has picked up J.L.H.
...still trying to cut down his Pocky habit to 2 packs a day.

*

Goldeneye

  • The Midas Look
  • 12443
  • The Midas Look
Re: pi's Liv Tyler morphs!
« Reply #6 on: December 09, 2002, 09:16:44 PM »
I was sad to hear she had shoulder pads in her bra in McCool's...but yeah, gooooooood movie.  And funny as hell!  Loved 0123...Don't suppose you could throw the original of this one up here?

Golden "Michael Douglas in a bad toupee is one of the funniest things ever" Eye

*

Goldeneye

  • The Midas Look
  • 12443
  • The Midas Look
Re: pi's Liv Tyler morphs!
« Reply #7 on: December 09, 2002, 09:56:07 PM »
...And of course it helps always if i attach said file...  

*

Catch

  • Z Cup
  • 3075
Re: pi's Liv Tyler morphs!
« Reply #8 on: December 09, 2002, 10:48:33 PM »
Love that Liv!  You've turned out 10 of her pi.  I vote for 20 more.
If only...

*

Pi_

  • D Cup
  • 136
Re: pi's Liv Tyler morphs!
« Reply #9 on: December 10, 2002, 06:19:41 PM »
Well Tux i dont think i'll do a "Galvatron" but tnx for the idea..

Here is the original 123 Goldeneye if it was that one u where thinking of.. if not i'll post the ohter one as well.

Catch: counting 15 but I'm afraid the end is near..  
I have a few more before the MANIA is over (for this time )

   
Let's morph on.



*

Pi_

  • D Cup
  • 136
Re: pi's Liv Tyler morphs!
« Reply #10 on: December 10, 2002, 06:23:27 PM »
Here is the oTher org..    
Let's morph on.



*

Goldeneye

  • The Midas Look
  • 12443
  • The Midas Look
Re: pi's Liv Tyler morphs!
« Reply #11 on: December 10, 2002, 08:23:21 PM »
Sorry, I should have been clearer.  It was the second one, but hey, the more the merrier!  LOVED the second McCool's pic, with her boobs on the window...

*

Catch

  • Z Cup
  • 3075
Re: pi's Liv Tyler morphs!
« Reply #12 on: December 10, 2002, 11:07:12 PM »
15 is good.  I shouldn't have burdened you like that.

My favorites were the two in the white flowing dress. Thin material like that looks great over giant breasts.
If only...

*

GALVATRON

  • Z Cup
  • 2988
  • Obey Billy Zane
    • UndeadRobot
Re: pi's Liv Tyler morphs!
« Reply #13 on: December 11, 2002, 11:23:57 AM »
Bwaaahhh! They are very excellent morphs pi, but i dont think its healthy for someone to be so fixated on one particular fleshling... now, if you'll excuse me Galvatron has a picture of Jennifer Love Hewitt that is screaming to be morphed.  

*

Pi_

  • D Cup
  • 136
Re: pi's Liv Tyler morphs!
« Reply #14 on: December 11, 2002, 06:01:25 PM »
I know, I know.... But i just NEED to do ONE MORE, I just HAVE to! and then everything will BE fine..

So u're doing something new like J.L.H !? I Can't hardly wait!!
But BE careful!! i've heard she is quite addictive..

Say hello to prof. Bwaaahhh for me.


 
Let's morph on.