*

ned1212

  • A Cup
  • 463
Re: Dolly Parton MERGED
« Reply #285 on: August 04, 2011, 09:52:25 AM »
Unfortunately teh audio quality was poor and I don't speak good Southern.  But her body language was coming through loud and clear.

I just love it when Dolly shows her breasts off like this. She is rapping about her big top during a concert... :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WEgRIIO22Rc

*

ned1212

  • A Cup
  • 463
Re: Dolly Parton MERGED
« Reply #286 on: August 04, 2011, 09:58:09 AM »
I always found the lyrics to her hit Jolene to be most preposterous.  Can you imagine a man saying, "Sorry, Dolly. Even though you're madly in love with me, you can 'take your boobs and shove it'"?:

Jolene, jolene, jolene, jolene
Im begging of you please don't take my man
Jolene, jolene, jolene, jolene
Please don't take him just because you can
Your beauty is beyond compare
With flaming locks of auburn hair
With ivory skin and eyes of emerald green
Your smile is like a breath of spring
Your voice is soft like summer rain
And I cannot compete with you, jolene

He talks about you in his **82**
There's nothing I can do to keep
From crying when he calls your name, jolene

And I can easily understand
How you could easily take my man
But you don't know what he means to me, jolene

Jolene, jolene, jolene, jolene
Im begging of you please don't take my man
Jolene, jolene, jolene, jolene
Please don't take him just because you can

You could have your choice of men
But I could never love again
Hes the only one for me, jolene

I had to have this talk with you
My happiness depends on you
And whatever you decide to do, jolene

Jolene, jolene, jolene, jolene
Im begging of you please don't take my man
Jolene, jolene, jolene, jolene
Please don't take him even though you can
Jolene, jolene

*

ned1212

  • A Cup
  • 463
Re: Dolly Parton MERGED
« Reply #287 on: August 04, 2011, 09:58:57 AM »
Dolly's new logo? 

*

ned1212

  • A Cup
  • 463
Re: Dolly Parton MERGED
« Reply #288 on: August 04, 2011, 10:11:29 AM »
"This video has been removed by the user.
Sorry about that."

now you have me curious  ;)

Huh I could have sworn I posted in this thread recently, maybe I just meant to.  

Anyways yeah she is legendary.  I could watch this clip on loop literally forever.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2v_R82vowQE&feature=related

*

Real

  • G Cup
  • 2479
Re: Dolly Parton MERGED
« Reply #289 on: August 04, 2011, 06:44:16 PM »
"This video has been removed by the user.
Sorry about that."

now you have me curious  ;)


ugh fuck I swear man I cannot even remember.  that is going to bug the shit out of me now, but I'm sure it was probably an 80's clip that showed off her titties real nicely.

swear i smoke too much weed sometimes smh.
My current avatar is: Manda Dawn

*

pedonbio

  • Oh My God Cup
  • 22949
Re: Dolly Parton MERGED
« Reply #290 on: August 05, 2011, 02:18:36 AM »

swear i smoke too much weed sometimes smh.

Like Internet porn, or pics of Dolly's tits, there's no such thing as too much.
Someday, chi1dren, this entire fuck-up will be yours.

*

MunchWolf

  • What Tagline?
  • 11463
Re: Dolly Parton MERGED
« Reply #291 on: August 05, 2011, 10:40:13 AM »
Am I the only one disturbed by a thread titled 'Dolly Parton Merged' ?

-Munch "Does that mean she has one uber-boob now?" Wolf

*

Tomoe_Gozen

  • A Cup
  • 86
Re: Dolly Parton MERGED
« Reply #292 on: August 06, 2011, 05:09:39 AM »
Am I the only one disturbed by a thread titled 'Dolly Parton Merged' ?

-Munch "Does that mean she has one uber-boob now?" Wolf

*gasp* Do not mock the cyclopian - boobed!  How would you like to be made fun of for a disability!?   ;)

Tomoe "Besides, one uber-large breast is better than three tiny ones - amirite?" Gozen
Technically, you never *stop* touching yourself...

*

titorteat

  • A Cup
  • 1355
Re: Dolly Parton MERGED
« Reply #293 on: August 11, 2011, 04:19:08 PM »
 8)
|titor|

*

Magiciano

  • K Cup
  • 3987
Re: Dolly Parton MERGED
« Reply #294 on: August 11, 2011, 11:26:37 PM »
Nice one titorteat.

Re: Dolly Parton MERGED
« Reply #295 on: November 14, 2011, 03:08:35 AM »
Need to kick-start this Dolly thread.....

*

titorteat

  • A Cup
  • 1355
Re: Dolly Parton MERGED
« Reply #296 on: November 14, 2011, 08:13:06 AM »
I support your cause Gargantual. And thanks for your comment Magiciano.

Dolly you've got it, it works - the deeper you breathe the bigger your chest looks!. ;)
|titor|

*

solvegas

  • ZZZ Cup
  • 83838
Re: Dolly Parton MERGED
« Reply #297 on: November 14, 2011, 11:44:16 AM »
Need to kick-start this Dolly thread.....

Nice photo. This was taken during Desert Storm 20 years ago. Those are the old desert camouflage AKA " chocolate chips " uniform of the time.

*

ricklangley

  • A Cup
  • 102
Re: Dolly Parton MERGED
« Reply #298 on: November 14, 2011, 09:10:20 PM »
I've had a thing about Dolly like forever. Probably my favourite clip is this one from The Dolly Show where she entertains Dudley Moore. That outfit is soooo 80's it's untrue! Dolly is so slim and her waist is so tiny she looks like she might snap in half!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LVasr1bTbYc

*

Ladon

  • A Cup
  • 343
  • Thoroughly Enjoying Harmony's 1000cc H-cups
Re: Dolly Parton MERGED
« Reply #299 on: November 14, 2011, 09:43:17 PM »
NO FAIR making me feel old Solv... I AM NOT OLD!

(I remember Desert Storm being a big deal when I was little, and asking my Dad why Saddam was pronounced Sad-am in some cases, and Sod-om in others.  He explained it was a play on words for Sodom, but I really think it was primarily a dialect/accent thing.)