*

ZaDocTor

  • G Cup
  • 736
Re: Pissing My Life Away
« Reply #15 on: June 08, 2007, 05:48:43 PM »
Hello,
I found, a Coca~Cola Bottle on the
inter-net that is a shape of a stone.
What, do you think?
~TakeCare~



( o Y o )-ZaDocTor Is BE Certified, by The BE Society of Breast Expansion SurGeons-( o Y o )

*

DruulEmpire

  • Freakin' Huge!
  • 12880
Re: Pissing My Life Away
« Reply #16 on: June 09, 2007, 05:21:47 AM »
Thanks, all.

It occurs to me that one good thing about summer is that you learn to appreciate ANY drink, so long as it's cold.

*

Shara

  • Cup Runneth O'er
  • 8727
  • version 1.337
Re: Pissing My Life Away
« Reply #17 on: June 09, 2007, 02:14:19 PM »
Quote:

You should switch to water, my man. Coca-Cola is a killer.




coca cola dun' kill people. The coca cola mafia kills people.
"I don't always approve of coup d'état, but when I do, it's by Shara." -LuvDemWhoppers

*

ElmerFudd

  • Z Cup
  • 2746
Re: Pissing My Life Away
« Reply #18 on: June 09, 2007, 05:31:31 PM »
Quote:

Do you jog? I know it sounds stupid but the bladder jarring of jogging can cause it.




I can confirm this, I used to be a serious marathoner, and you'd piss blood for days after one of those.

I'd heard that it also trashed your muscles, and that muscle biopsies had confirmed the damage.  Considering I couldn't walk up stairs for a week, it wouldn't surprise me.

*

prinz

  • Z Cup
  • 3164
Re: Pissing My Life Away
« Reply #19 on: June 10, 2007, 08:13:24 AM »
We will keep you in our thoughts for a good outcome ! regards PE

*

Johnny_Swell

  • E Cup
  • 258
    • johnnyswell.deviantart.com
Re: Pissing My Life Away
« Reply #20 on: June 11, 2007, 11:06:38 PM »
Okay... random pissing of blood ain't a good thing.  I've become far too accustomed to the subject in the last few years having had it happen to me several times, first from a Linkin Park mosh pit, once from a kidney stone, another time from the surgery to *remove* a kidney stone and 2 weeks ago when I had surgery that noone really wants to know about.  If you've been hit or had a recent trauma such as an auto accident, or a hard slip and fall where you landed on your rear it can usually be chalked up to minor kidney bleeding.  Color matters.  If it's a consistent color, ie, "wine" then it's likely from the kidney or bladder. If the red is brighter or "unmixed" it's from an erosion or trauma to the urethra.  I'd suggest straining your urine for a few days through a coffee filter if it happens again.  Look for particles of black or dark orange, those would be kidney stones, and if you see them you take em into the urologist to have them analyzed. If you feel lower back pain when this happens, that's probably what it is, but either way you need a renal panel to confirm kidney function, uric acid output, etc.  And anyone reading this - seriously, stop with the Coke.  Ever pour Coke on a corroded battery terminal?  Think about what that does to your stomach lining which has a considerably lower "metal and vulcanized rubber" and a higher "squishy flesh" composure than the battery terminal.

Best of luck to you,

Johnny "Frankencrotch" Swell

*

3deroticer

  • Oh My God Cup
  • 9227
    • CyberLee
Re: Pissing My Life Away
« Reply #21 on: June 27, 2007, 10:33:52 AM »
Gad! I am surprise I didn't see this, until now.
I second on the Coke, or any other sugary drink. If you do this, then I would urge you to drink a full glass of water before bed and one in the morning. I would bet that you have kidney stone inside of you. Ever put a string inside a water jar full of sugar? Crystal began to form on the strings. Instead of a jar you have a kidney that can do the same thing, except not all stones are alike so if you have the chance to get a passing of the stones then you have the answer on getting rid of the stone, otherwise they can stay in there till you die.

Coke is also a diuretic, and a sugar water crystal forming potion. if you must drink coke, there is a non-caffeine version at your local organic food store. Chocolate is also hard on your kidneys. The joshling of your kidneys, and the bleeding afterward is a sure sign of stones in your kidney. The stones usually look like a small spikey Christmas tree ornament. The spike can jab inside of your kidney, and cause the bleeding. Some people drink water and lemon juice to keep kidney clean of stones.
"Yesterday, Reince Priebus called this whole story a 'nothing burger,'" he said. "Well these emails have turned it into an all-you-can-prosecute buffet."

*

KBTs

  • B Cup
  • 160
Re: Pissing My Life Away
« Reply #22 on: June 30, 2007, 01:03:58 PM »
Attached please find the birth photo of my 2nd parthenogenetic little so-and-so.  The scale below is NOT in centimeters, but that is what it felt like.

I am glad you confronted and triumphed over several of life's demons in your medical adventure.  Be well, and take care of yourself.

*

DruulEmpire

  • Freakin' Huge!
  • 12880
Re: Pissing My Life Away
« Reply #23 on: July 20, 2007, 08:51:48 AM »
Thank you all.

I read around here and see crises that make mine look like a simple panic -- but what's worse, it's still technically a mystery.  They did an ultrasound on my kidneys and bladder and aorta and found nothing.  However, I notice an article in Epidemiology that says that the phosphoric acid content in dark colas can play havoc with the kidneys -- so that's the best lead I've got right now.

Haven't gone Cokeless, but am making a point of availing myself of a wider variety of beverages, including water ...

*

ZaDocTor

  • G Cup
  • 736
Re: Pissing My Life Away
« Reply #24 on: July 20, 2007, 06:42:02 PM »
Hello,
Did the music group, Chumbawamba create
a song called (Pissing My Life Away)?
I was, just wondering.
~TakeCare~



( o Y o )-ZaDocTor Is BE Certified, by The BE Society of Breast Expansion SurGeons-( o Y o )

*

gOOber

  • Pic-O-Matic
  • 25236
Re: Pissing My Life Away
« Reply #25 on: August 06, 2007, 10:56:02 PM »
 Healthy diet and masturbation followed by soul-wrenching guilt is the secret.  
....rejoicing in the fullness thereof....

*

pedonbio

  • Oh My God Cup
  • 22949
Re: Pissing My Life Away
« Reply #26 on: August 07, 2007, 01:30:42 AM »
Quote:

 Healthy diet and masturbation followed by soul-wrenching guilt is the secret.  




Right on, gOOber! I always feel guilty as Hell after a healthy meal!  
Someday, chi1dren, this entire fuck-up will be yours.